Possible DLC hinted at? (Episode 5 SPOILERS)

So I more or less gather this on Ivor going to find remaining members of the order of the bloody stone. Maybe it's unlikely, but it would make good sense.
So, an Ivor DLC could be made because
1. It has a lot of potential of being great, as well as seeing what the Order of the Stone is up to.
2. How many episodes was last MCSM DLC? 3 episodes. How many members of the order of the stone are left (excluding Ivor)? 3 members. One episode to find each member could result in some great material.
3. It's Ivor, who doesn't love Ivor? He's a fan-favourite, especially with the crowd that's a little older.

This is my thoughts, and I think it could result in something

Comments

• Yes!, I was thinking the same thing at that moment!

(oh and if that's the case, we will have to deal with angsty teens for a bit longer lol)

• There are alot of hints at continuation. Radar mentions someone named WP coming for Jesse in a letter.

• There are lots of hints at the end one saying aiden wants to redeem himself and a letter that says WP aka white pupking comming for him these could be possible setups for Setups for S3 or a DLC.

• When?? I didn't see that.

NorthStars posted: »

There are alot of hints at continuation. Radar mentions someone named WP coming for Jesse in a letter.

• I had a specific ending. You need let Radar continue talking plans if you are still with him. He also mentions Aiden wanting to redeem himself.

When?? I didn't see that.

• 0_0

wow

That's very cool!

NorthStars posted: »

I had a specific ending. You need let Radar continue talking plans if you are still with him. He also mentions Aiden wanting to redeem himself.

• edited December 2017

In my opinion, the ending was intended to be both an ending to the Story Mode series as a whole and to leave things open in the event that a new season is greenlit.

I'm hoping we'll see the latter because I love this series and this season has only deepened that love.

• edited December 2017

I'd like to believe that it's possible to have DLCs for Season 2 though in my honest opinion, I believe Season 3 would be more suitable. Cause if there was more episodes for Season 2, we would've seen more like we did for Season 1. So in this case, I just think Season 3 is more likely.

• True.

I'd like to believe that it's possible to have DLCs for Season 2 though in my honest opinion, I believe Season 3 would be more suitable. Cau

• In my opinion a DLC could be an extra episode about whether you chose to stay or go such as episode 6 if you chose to go with Petra you find a temple and explore it or if you decided to stay you go to see if Aiden if redeeming worthy but The White Pumpkin attacks and Aidan saves you redeeming himself

• I don't think an episode would feature what is basically two different storylines. I don't think it'd be set during that time because it's too diverging a choice to write an episode about.

I think it is most likely that any expansion pack or season would follow after a timeskip and begin when the characters reunite.

In my opinion a DLC could be an extra episode about whether you chose to stay or go such as episode 6 if you chose to go with Petra you find

• I wanted to post this for those who may not know about it.

Eric Stirpe: "No plans for any more MCSM at the moment - either DLC or another season. That could change and the powers that be could decide to ask for further episodes, but it probably wouldn’t be for a while - that’s why we wanted to make the end of S2 E5 a nice closer for Jesse’s story in case we don’t get to make any more."

So, as of now, that there are no plans at the moment for additional content or a new season but this does not mean that we may never see anything more of Story Mode. It just means that it is not the cards right now and even if it were, we would see it for some time.

So caution hope but let it not wither either.

• Ik that this is a little out of topic but I really don't understand whether how old are the characters in the game?? are they teens in their early 18s are they in their early/late 20s? or older?

• 18-19 Is my guess

Tacos4life posted: »

Ik that this is a little out of topic but I really don't understand whether how old are the characters in the game?? are they teens in their early 18s are they in their early/late 20s? or older?

• I feel like they age in a completely different way than us. Order of the Stone is supposed to be super-old right? So Ivor and co. could probably be well over a hundred, but it's really hard to say. Jesse, Lucas and those guys are probably around 20, albeit they act a little different than how a normal guy or gal in their twenties woukd normaly act.

Tacos4life posted: »

Ik that this is a little out of topic but I really don't understand whether how old are the characters in the game?? are they teens in their early 18s are they in their early/late 20s? or older?

• Age doesn’t exist in Minecraft but ya those ages seem accurate.

• Regarding age there is that one old guy in redstonia, evident by his gray hair and difficulty hearing

Regarding the new orders age, I would guess they were 20 but it seems as if they are maturing more and settling down, Jesse has his own town and I assume that redstonia and boomtown are the towns for axel and Olivia, Lucas had settled down in his own little house, the only anomaly here is Petra but that is just her personality

• the only anomaly here is Petra but that is just her personality

Anomaly? lol

• I hate Petra

• ...why?

TarZ_ posted: »

I hate Petra

• Me too.

I hate Petra

• Because: one: I'm afraid there may be a romance because of Petra(Episode 4 was a close one) and I hate romance. I have a second reason too but I think it's better not to say it.

Why?

• In really curious about your second reason for hating her, but as for your first one, how can you say you hate romance?

ali1382 posted: »

Because: one: I'm afraid there may be a romance because of Petra(Episode 4 was a close one) and I hate romance. I have a second reason too but I think it's better not to say it.

• edited January 2018

Everyone has his opinions, and in my opinion, romance is ugly.

Kng0604 posted: »

In really curious about your second reason for hating her, but as for your first one, how can you say you hate romance?

• edited January 2018

That's fair I guess. Can't say I agree in anyway but hey It's cool.

ali1382 posted: »

Everyone has his opinions, and in my opinion, romance is ugly.

• I get the impression that they were just trying to set up potential future story lines without concretely having any plans in stone. I have the feeling that if anything were coming in terms of DLC announcements, we'd have been led into it like we were in Season 1 with the Adventure Pass episodes.

• Her over exposure

Kinda like minecraft it’s ironic

But if you choose she can be in every episode of the game so far and I hate that, she is like episode 3 Lukas but every episode to me

She is always chosen between her and some other character

I don’t want to rant in but you get the idea

Kng0604 posted: »

...why?

• You wouldn't hate her for that reason though. I mean.. there has to be more.
    Because truth be told I LOVED that she was in every episode and that she has been so involved with the seasons. You must dislike her for other reasons.

Her over exposure Kinda like minecraft it’s ironic But if you choose she can be in every episode of the game so far and I hate that, s

• Oh gosh now I'm rhyming XD

You wouldn't hate her for that reason though. I mean.. there has to be more. Because truth be told I LOVED that she was in every episode and that she has been so involved with the seasons. You must dislike her for other reasons.

• I think that Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 is going to come out at some point in the future because nothing was really set in stone with both endings being able to set up a sequel. Also Minecraft is a really popular game and Minecraft Story Mode is pretty popular and I personally would love for it to get a third season.

• To be honest that made me laugh. But I do like Petra as she is cool and tough. She is one of my favorite characters in the game from Season 1.

Oh gosh now I'm rhyming XD

• Yeah, Petra is the only character (besides Jesse of course) who can be on all episodes, season 1 and 2. But only if you save her over Gabriel on episode 1.

You wouldn't hate her for that reason though. I mean.. there has to be more. Because truth be told I LOVED that she was in every episode and that she has been so involved with the seasons. You must dislike her for other reasons.

• Petra is my favorite character I love the fact that she can be on all the episodes of season 1 and 2 (unless you choose Gabriel). And after the "eating swords" thing I loved her even more haha

• I really wish Jesse asked Petra about that whole sword thing.

MegaXD posted: »

Petra is my favorite character I love the fact that she can be on all the episodes of season 1 and 2 (unless you choose Gabriel). And after the "eating swords" thing I loved her even more haha

• True, and also if Jesse decides to stay in Beacontown, Radar says that he has a message from someone named WP (possibly Cassie Rose, the White Pumpkin..) saying 'Watch Out' and another letter from Aiden talking about redeeming himself, these signs could possibly be pointing towards a new season..

I think that Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 is going to come out at some point in the future because nothing was really set in stone with bot

• True, they do act a little different according to their age...they almost act like teenagers in their early teens tbh...especially Axel...he sometimes acts like he's 12 XD

captainivy1 posted: »

I feel like they age in a completely different way than us. Order of the Stone is supposed to be super-old right? So Ivor and co. could prob

• Cool, the third season of Batman may be, but the third season of MCSM is unknown ... :(

• oh i renember

When?? I didn't see that.

• ivor is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jk i think hes 35

captainivy1 posted: »

I feel like they age in a completely different way than us. Order of the Stone is supposed to be super-old right? So Ivor and co. could prob

Sign in to comment in this discussion.