@TellTaleGames | What are you looking forward to most? (#Poll)

https://www.strawpoll.me/15400009

Fill out this #Poll I have created to perhaps influence the TellTaleGames staff.
Some options include Idea's/Unofficially Announced titles that I made up.

Vote away!

-Snazz

Tagged:

Comments

• I just voted for Wolf Season 2!

• Wolf... It's actually going to happen.

• edited March 2018

TWAU 2

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I voted for The Walking Dead.

• I voted for the Walking Dead,for some reasons i'm really excited to see Clementine again.

• Don't want to be "that guy" but most of this list is speculation. I mean I'm hopeful for a Batman season 3, GOT Season 2 is unlikely and Tales if it does happen won't be till after borderlands 3 comes out.

• Wolf Among Us S2 for official ones, with Batman S3 a close second. I'll have to actually get around to creating Telltale's Spider-Man (and possibly Star Wars) myself, shouldn't I? :p

• I voted for Minecraft! Yeah, I know you must be surprised.lol?

• Their new IP, I wanna see some originality

• Game of Thrones season 2

• Game of Thrones season 2 already been confirmed

Don't want to be "that guy" but most of this list is speculation. I mean I'm hopeful for a Batman season 3, GOT Season 2 is unlikely and Tales if it does happen won't be till after borderlands 3 comes out.

• I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if we do get it in the end, it won't be until the show ends (post 2019).

BigGazMan posted: »

Game of Thrones season 2 already been confirmed

• They would be awesome as Telltale games! you would have to balance out your life as Spider-Man and Peter Parker, if Telltale made a Star Wars game I think it would be better than Battlefront because from what I have seen the best Star Wars games are the ones that let you choose your story and Telltale is very good at doing that.

Wolf Among Us S2 for official ones, with Batman S3 a close second. I'll have to actually get around to creating Telltale's Spider-Man (and possibly Star Wars) myself, shouldn't I?

• I agree, got a few ideas about how they could do it myself, so hoping some day to create an episode layout with the different choices and effects and the like. My core idea involved it being an 18 year old Peter who had just started his first year at Empire State University and who has been Spidey for two years - not the naive up and comer of Homecoming or the rugged twenty something vet of modern comics and the upcoming PS4 game, but something in between. And then playing with Peter's choices at such a crucial time in a person's life against his heroism as Spider-Man.

As for Star Wars I have some basic ideas, either for a story which takes several generations of characters across the three core eras - Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War and Resistance/First Order - or a Game of Thrones style TT game set on Tattoine, with five or so characters on different sides of the Rebellion and Imperial conflict, as well as those interacting with the criminal organisations like the Hutts.

Tazmangamez posted: »

They would be awesome as Telltale games! you would have to balance out your life as Spider-Man and Peter Parker, if Telltale made a Star War

• That would be brilliant! I have always wanted a Telltale Star Wars game but the MMO TOR which is set years before The Phantom Menace has that feature where you can choose what you want to say but I don't think that actually effects the story itself, if it does then I don't think Telltale should make a Star Wars game because that type of gaming genre is being handled by Bioware with TOR. I would really enjoy a Star Wars game that brings you through all the different eras (as you said) traveling through The Clone Wars, The Galactic Civil War and The Resistance/The First Order would be an amazing experience. I have actually come up with some ideas for you if you need them,
    1. Have each Season be in a different era, e.g S1 is TCW, S2 GCW and S3 R/TFO
    2. Have the player be able to choose what side they want to be on
    3. New characters for each era, you could even mention a character/characters from the previous era
    4. Include some of the classic Jedi quotes
    5. Add characters from that time period that we already know of, e.g for TCW you could talk to Yoda of Obi Wan when you need help.

I agree, got a few ideas about how they could do it myself, so hoping some day to create an episode layout with the different choices and ef

• BATMAN SEASON 3, lets go boooois!

• So do I. Fallout idea may not work out; there's no open world in TTG. Wolf can be too messy, Batman is exploited. TWD is getting bad and proves that sometimes it's better to stop after successful season 1. I'm not interested in Minecraft or GoT at all. So yeah, original game would do some good.

Umbassabro posted: »

Their new IP, I wanna see some originality

• Walking Dead cause its releasing first before Wolf Season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.