Why people think TFS is bad?

edited April 2018 in The Walking Dead

Seriously, why almost the whole fanbase is arguing how bad it is. I feel like i and 3% of the fanbase like TFS, because everyone complains about the new characters, the "over the shoulder"camera view, etc.
The game looks awesome for now, and on top of that...

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT A TEASER.

The new camera makes the game better by giving you more to explore, The new characters are to make the game better, seriously, you can't just raise a baby 'til the end of your life by yourself. Also the new camera makes the animations more soft (by that i mean they are much more fluid, which is a bonus). Just stop complaining about a goddamn teaser and let them do their work, so to be not a mess like S3.

Tagged:

Comments

• I haven't seen anyone complaining about the new gameplay with the camera and all that, if anything I think everyone is praising that new design.

I dont think S4 is bad, I just dont feel like the direction is the correct direction. Im hoping to be wrong and S4 will blow me away, but the focus on teenagers as the main cast to me feels like not the correct way to go. I think people are just worried because the direction they are taking is going to either be a hit or a huge miss.

• The day when the Gameplay of the demo was showed, ppl started making discussions how awful it is... It just pisses me off. If they don't stop complaining, S4 will be a mess, just like S3. I'm worried too, but i just don't say anything, i wait until the game's out and then i see if it's good or bad.

Poogers555 posted: »

I haven't seen anyone complaining about the new gameplay with the camera and all that, if anything I think everyone is praising that new des

• Can you link me to people saying they didnt like the S4 gameplay tech demo? All I saw was people saying that the engine looked great, but people were worried about the story.

AceFTW posted: »

The day when the Gameplay of the demo was showed, ppl started making discussions how awful it is... It just pisses me off. If they don't sto

• https://telltale.com/community/discussion/119491/can-we-be-real-about-s4-for-a-minute-it-looks-awful#latest
    Even if it's not arguing, even if it's just because they are worrying where the story's headed, let them do their work, if something's bad for that there are theories and many other things.

Can you link me to people saying they didnt like the S4 gameplay tech demo? All I saw was people saying that the engine looked great, but people were worried about the story.

• edited April 2018

I agree with Poogers555. I haven't seen anyone complain about the new gameplay. So far everyone seems to like the new gameplay and it's good that Telltale is trying new things - people are just worried about the story based on what characters were shown and what they have said so far. The general reception is that the graphics look nice, the gameplay looks smooth, the animations look fluid - but the story is where they have doubts it'll work.

• Yeah, no one in that thread is talking about the tech demo here and saying the actual game engine looks bad. Everyone is talking about the story. Like I said, everyone debating that the game might come out "bad" is about the story, not the game engine, thats like the one thing everyone is agreeing is going to be a lot better.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/119491/can-we-be-real-about-s4-for-a-minute-it-looks-awful#latest Even if it's not arguing, even

• Yeah, i'm worried too, but they now their work. I started getting some messages like this :

Did you see how dumb S4 is with that Shoulder view camera and the new graphics.
    S4 will be bad, don't waste your money, just play S1 again.

And i don't had no other choice, but to ignore the people who say that.
    I am worried about the story, but as promised : Clementine's story will continue.

I agree with Poogers555. I haven't seen anyone complain about the new gameplay. So far everyone seems to like the new gameplay and it's good

• Yeah, but i want the story to not feel like Season 1 2.0 either. Guess we'll have to wait to see...

Yeah, no one in that thread is talking about the tech demo here and saying the actual game engine looks bad. Everyone is talking about the s

• I think that the 3rd person camera view is a good change. What people are worried about is that the new characters such as the kids in TFS introduced to the series end up being uninteresting and forgettable. If Telltale does get it right then this season could be even better than TWD season 2. But if they get TFS wrong then TFS will be a bad legacy to TWD Season 1.

• I agree .
    The 3rd person camera view is probably for the better. It gives you bigger chance to explore, and play nice.
    I want new characters, It's boring to be alone with one baby which you have to raise by yourself 'til the end of your life... I hope TT will not make mistake on this one, because if they do, then that's it.

Mediabook posted: »

I think that the 3rd person camera view is a good change. What people are worried about is that the new characters such as the kids in TFS i

• Everyone has opinion on TFS, and what do you do ? u have to accept it

• Well, if it was u, will you like to get 99+ messages at Steam / Discord only by the reason because they "think" that it's bad. And chill the f*** out man, i ain't jumping on you. I know everyone has opinion.

Everyone has opinion on TFS, and what do you do ? u have to accept it

• I told everyone, not you specifically

Well, if it was u, will you like to get 99+ messages at Steam / Discord only by the reason because they "think" that it's bad. And chill the f*** out man, i ain't jumping on you. I know everyone has opinion.

• I'm not blind ! That's the reason i have 2 eyes, but whatever, lets stop this topic.

I told everyone, not you specifically

• Can we see some pictures of people complaining about the camera and new gameplay in S4?

Well, if it was u, will you like to get 99+ messages at Steam / Discord only by the reason because they "think" that it's bad. And chill the f*** out man, i ain't jumping on you. I know everyone has opinion.

• In a minute.

Can we see some pictures of people complaining about the camera and new gameplay in S4?

• https://ibb.co/kqrHWc

Here it is. (He don't stopped the whole day)...

Can we see some pictures of people complaining about the camera and new gameplay in S4?

• Why are you making up lies man.

Today at 21:39 in Bulgaria was like 20 minutes ago, got any discord messages that were not literally just now?

https://ibb.co/kqrHWc Here it is. (He don't stopped the whole day)...

• OK OK, I'm so terrible at lies, i deserve to have the award "Worst Lier of 2018", but how do you know im from bulgaria ?

Why are you making up lies man. Today at 21:39 in Bulgaria was like 20 minutes ago, got any discord messages that were not literally just now?

• The language used in the discord time stamp, just did a quick check on the language seeing it was Bulgarian.

Please stop making up lies to try and make it look like people are just being rude and insulting people who enjoy S4. Thank you.

OK OK, I'm so terrible at lies, i deserve to have the award "Worst Lier of 2018", but how do you know im from bulgaria ?

• I said I'm sorry OK ? Have a good day/night.

The language used in the discord time stamp, just did a quick check on the language seeing it was Bulgarian. Please stop making up lies to try and make it look like people are just being rude and insulting people who enjoy S4. Thank you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.