Poll : Parkour in the Final Season ?

I played Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End (which has nothing to do with Zombies / Walkers, but whatever.) and I was very amazed from the Parkour / Wall climbing mechanic, and I think : Will there be added some sort of Parkour training for Clem ? I think it'll be cool to include it, so I say yes.
What's your opinion ?

Tagged:

Comments

• That would be a cool concept. Walking Dead hasn't touched on that on any off their medias ,yet.

• Yeah, the ONLY parkour character we got to see was Molly, and she even dissapeared as ghost...

Deathbeam posted: »

That would be a cool concept. Walking Dead hasn't touched on that on any off their medias ,yet.

• edited April 2018

It's possible there may be some form of a climbing scene, but keep in mind that this is a Telltale game and Telltale games are not so much about the gameplay but rather the story and characters. It does look they are making some upgrades to their engine but don't count on it having gameplay similar to uncharted. The gameplay looks more akin to TWD Season 1 and Life is Strange.

• I had enough parkour the first time Jesus started walking on walls. Let's just focus on the story instead of "ermagerd, so cool!" like ANF did.

• Are we talking about The Walking Dead or Dying Light?

• Clem doesn't need any training. Can do anything.

• I was going to say the same thing. TWD is a graphic adventure and should stay that way. Parkour is something I would expect on a sandbox.

AronDracula posted: »

Are we talking about The Walking Dead or Dying Light?

• Jesus' parkour was very ... awkward . Seriously, Jesus' parkour was so much -100% effort style, but I'm not talking about parkour like this, I'm talking about the hook parkour. I only want the hook and the climbing, because if they add parkour, the whole game will be: Mirror's edge RUN FOR YOUR LIFES .

I had enough parkour the first time Jesus started walking on walls. Let's just focus on the story instead of "ermagerd, so cool!" like ANF did.

• Please don't say Dying Light. That game is so pathetic.
    BTW, by parkour I mean hook parkour, only to climb walls and sort of fly-to-the-destination hook.

Are we talking about The Walking Dead or Dying Light?

• I agree, but it won't hurt the game so much if they add hook and climbing only. I don't want the game to turn into Mirror's edge / Dying light (and both of those games have terrible story) . I still want to focus on the Story and characters, but it won't hurt to see something new.

I was going to say the same thing. TWD is a graphic adventure and should stay that way. Parkour is something I would expect on a sandbox.

• Please don't say Dying Light. That game is so pathetic.

If that game is pathetic, why do you want parkour to exist in Walking Dead universe?

AceFTW posted: »

Please don't say Dying Light. That game is so pathetic. BTW, by parkour I mean hook parkour, only to climb walls and sort of fly-to-the-destination hook.

• It's pathetic because of it's story, and i don't want every parkour lesson in the world, just climbing and hook, what can that do ?

Please don't say Dying Light. That game is so pathetic. If that game is pathetic, why do you want parkour to exist in Walking Dead universe?

• It's pathetic because of it's story

And you don't even care about the gameplay? How pathetic.

It's pathetic because of it's story, and i don't want every parkour lesson in the world, just climbing and hook, what can that do ?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2018

Alright I but I want Clem to learn Break Dance Fighting too

• i actually wouldnt mind parkour as long as its something like Molly s parkour instead of ´´Walking on walls with Jesus valkarian´´

• Gameplay it's important too, but here we aren't talking about games like Uncharted. Here you do all the same, but in different tasks, that's why i think Mirror's edge / Dying light gets so boring so fast . It doesn't make a damn sence. You work for a guy in infected city, everyone dies and you kill him. Say me what's the cool of this ?
    How pathetic.

It's pathetic because of it's story And you don't even care about the gameplay? How pathetic.

• edited April 2018

Fuck. NO. Jesus' parkour was like this : Damn, my shoes are probably tied to the wall, guess I'll have to walk on it.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i actually wouldnt mind parkour as long as its something like Molly s parkour instead of ´´Walking on walls with Jesus valkarian´´

• I guess you don't like games where you get to kill numerous counts of zombies like Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Dead Island etc.

Gameplay it's important too, but here we aren't talking about games like Uncharted. Here you do all the same, but in different tasks, that's

• It seems a logical thing to learn how to do when the ground is teeming with zombies. I just hope it is realistic and not like superhero abilities door kick.

• Wrong, i actually grew up with L4D. If you want a screenshot, i can send you one.

I guess you don't like games where you get to kill numerous counts of zombies like Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Dead Island etc.

• You mean Batman-type of power ?

Mariana238 posted: »

It seems a logical thing to learn how to do when the ground is teeming with zombies. I just hope it is realistic and not like superhero abilities door kick.

• Yeah, I mean I hope it's a reasonable amount of strength/flexibility and not like ridiculous assassin's creed parkour. (I love the games don't get me wrong, it just wouldn't fit in a game like TWD).

You mean Batman-type of power ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.