Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• More like Fuck you Jane.

What Sarah could've been... Damn you Carlos.

• I guess. I say both of them are responsible for her death. Carlos for not preparing her for the world around her, and Jane for not wanting to help her.

DabigRG posted: »

More like Fuck you Jane.

• I suppose that's true, but at the same time, I feel like people don't really think through the context that much. Including a number of the developers, apparently.

I guess. I say both of them are responsible for her death. Carlos for not preparing her for the world around her, and Jane for not wanting to help her.

• Shame. They see Carlos as a real Godsend, don't they?

I suppose that's true, but at the same time, I feel like people don't really think through the context that much. Including a number of the developers, apparently.

• That's not what I meant, donkey. I meant in the broad scope of what Carlos and Sarah's situation(s) entailed, given what we know transpired.

Shame. They see Carlos as a real Godsend, don't they?

• Heheh. Okay.

That's not what I meant, donkey. I meant in the broad scope of what Carlos and Sarah's situation(s) entailed, given what we know transpired.

• Don't remember if I posted this already or not, but since I came across it again
    enter image description here

Credit to @Clem-Clem

• I'm having a hard time telling who she was drawing. Mariana?

Don't remember if I posted this already or not, but since I came across it again Credit to @Clem-Clem

• Jaime, I believe. Mariana didn't exist outside of maybe the one piece of promotional material she was in.

I'm having a hard time telling who she was drawing. Mariana?

• edited January 2018

My first proper attempt at proper fan art, who should of been in season three:

Need to fix colors/lighting more though, will update when done.

• edited January 2018

Oh, Lee... That is by far the best face I've seen him pull yet. Thanks for sharing :lol:

Nice pic so far. :+1:

Edit: Woah, the shading. It really helped to improve Kenny's look.

mistyisty posted: »

My first proper attempt at proper fan art, who should of been in season three: Need to fix colors/lighting more though, will update when done.

• Lee looks like a China IL character.
    Also, nice suntan Clementime.

mistyisty posted: »

My first proper attempt at proper fan art, who should of been in season three: Need to fix colors/lighting more though, will update when done.

• edited January 2018

Thank you, means a lot! Shading not perfect but getting there. :)

Oh, Lee... That is by far the best face I've seen him pull yet. Thanks for sharing Nice pic so far. Edit: Woah, the shading. It really helped to improve Kenny's look.

• enter image description here
    ¡Te amamos, Tío Frío!

Credit to nightlightmen

• Innocence, Growth, Independence, what will season 4's theme be, who knows, just don't muck it up Telltale!

• This is actually really good. Your camera positioning and posing of the models is some of the better ones I've seen. You've been getting better at it.

Jayroen posted: »

Innocence, Growth, Independence, what will season 4's theme be, who knows, just don't muck it up Telltale!

• This is really good. As far as I am concerned these are screenshots from the actual game. What do you use to make these things?

Innocence, Growth, Independence, what will season 4's theme be, who knows, just don't muck it up Telltale!

• Huh. It's kinda neat. Good job!

What is that face in the center, though?

• Weird, I have to poop, kind of smile? I dunno man.. xD

I posed it with the blood covered model first but swapped it out with the default one after I was done posing it because the outfit was too similar with the image on the right, I was also planning on having her surrounded with walkers originally but I decided to go with grumpy Jane and Kenny instead.

Huh. It's kinda neat. Good job! What is that face in the center, though?

• Xnalara, I export about 5 images with different lighting and shadow settings and then blend them all together in Paint.net untill it looks noice, would be easier with blender I'm sure but I'm too lazy to learn.

Veeeee posted: »

This is really good. As far as I am concerned these are screenshots from the actual game. What do you use to make these things?

• A post season 3 pic, because I got bored.
    Not sure why they always make their games so dark and dreary, she's looks pretty nice in sunlight.

• Glad to have you back @Jayroen :)

• Weird, I have to poop, kind of smile? I dunno man.. xD

That was what my original comment assumed as well. :lol:

, I was also planning on having her surrounded with walkers originally but I decided to go with grumpy Jane and Kenny instead.

Oh.
    You know, I gotta tell ya, it's kinda odd seeing Kenny and Jane together without the latter having his eye gauze. Kinda wish Jane was Luke, though.

Weird, I have to poop, kind of smile? I dunno man.. xD I posed it with the blood covered model first but swapped it out with the default

• Yeah, I was gonna say the same, surprisingly.

A post season 3 pic, because I got bored. Not sure why they always make their games so dark and dreary, she's looks pretty nice in sunlight.

• Welcome back, @Jayroen! :)

• Thx <3

Fangirl101 posted: »

Welcome back, @Jayroen!

• And @Jayroen tops their earlier post. So, when are you going to announce that TTG hired you to make the cover art for TFS?

A post season 3 pic, because I got bored. Not sure why they always make their games so dark and dreary, she's looks pretty nice in sunlight.

• Whups, ya caught me...

eRock92 posted: »

And @Jayroen tops their earlier post. So, when are you going to announce that TTG hired you to make the cover art for TFS?

• Last one for now lol..

• Hot dog, I'd be kinda jealous!

If it wasn't a speedboat, I would've suggested putting Mariana or Gabe as the mast figure.

Last one for now lol..

• I await what you come up with next

Last one for now lol..

• Not sure if any of these were posted before, but these are kinda awesome

Credit to : zootart ~ Tumblr

All by : ordovaci ~ Deviantart

• I hadn't seen them yet anyways, those are awesome, might try my hand at some drawn art myself again too.

Not sure if any of these were posted before, but these are kinda awesome Credit to : zootart ~ Tumblr All by : ordovaci ~ Deviantart

• are they on their way to meet Lee? :'( awesome job though.

Last one for now lol..

• Backwards hat Clem confirmed in TFS!!!

Last one for now lol..

• This is amazing but it would be even better if AJ was driving the boat.

Last one for now lol..

• Amazing? I whopped it together in less than an hour haha, I agree it could have used more characters though.

Veeeee posted: »

This is amazing but it would be even better if AJ was driving the boat.

• Yah. They can just be dragged on the back. Problem solved.

I'm sure they can pull this off, right?

Amazing? I whopped it together in less than an hour haha, I agree it could have used more characters though.

• ♪Two of these things are not like the others....♩

Yah. They can just be dragged on the back. Problem solved. I'm sure they can pull this off, right?

• edited April 2018

No, this has plenty of character. I just thought it would be even funnier if the two-year-old AJ with sunglasses was driving the boat instead of Javi.

Amazing? I whopped it together in less than an hour haha, I agree it could have used more characters though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.