Flashbacks with any Dead Characters in the Final Season ?

I Kinda expect flashbacks with dead characters. I wanted to see Luke or Lee with new models, but because ANF was "dedicated" to the Garcia family and we didn't get nothing for Clem, except some flashbacks with Kenny / Jane.
What do you guys think ?

Tagged:

Comments

• I would really like to see a flashback from Clementine perspective, showing Clementine’s parents (Ed and Diana) as we haven’t seen them accept from seeing them zombified at The Marsh House also with Sandra. Maybe Clementine, Ed, Diana and Sandra playing in their garden on a hot summers day would be perfect in a flashback as we couldn’t spent time with those particular characters and they were close to Clementine.

• I would've liked to see Clem's parents not zombified, but TT will give middle finger on this one (not sure, just saying, cause how pathetic the flashbacks were in ANF...)

I would really like to see a flashback from Clementine perspective, showing Clementine’s parents (Ed and Diana) as we haven’t seen them acce

• Ed and Diana too ♡

• I’d like one with Clem right as the infection started. Then show little by little her growing up in the apocalypse.

• I thinked the same : Let's say they were with Sandra in the garden, she hears something and goes to check, and that was walkers, they kill her and Clem hides in the treehouse

I’d like one with Clem right as the infection started. Then show little by little her growing up in the apocalypse.

• Yeah that’s good

AceFTW posted: »

I thinked the same : Let's say they were with Sandra in the garden, she hears something and goes to check, and that was walkers, they kill her and Clem hides in the treehouse

• Well, let's see if TT's gonna add it, or another crap flashback like in S2 with Lee, i liked it but why they choosed this scene to be flashback, there was many great scenes like Lee talking with the stranger, but we'll have to wait to see .

Yeah that’s good

• I want them to go back to the old engine but they won’t. I hated Season 3’s graphics and Clem didn’t look like the girl i used to know. Don’t get me started on Kenny and Jane. Even their improved models in the Ep4 flashback wasn’t acceptable for me.

Anyway, flashbacks? No it’s been done, all they do is for nostalgia and i still feel that’s not enough to save this series. It is such a shame they didn’t end the series after S2

• It didn't end after S2 'cause that will make some fans upset, but you're goddamn right . Their old engine is WAY better.

dan290786 posted: »

I want them to go back to the old engine but they won’t. I hated Season 3’s graphics and Clem didn’t look like the girl i used to know. Don’

• There will be flashbacks of dead characters. A leaked video from the final season said so.

So apperently in the final season Clem will have a bizarre dream sequence about your season two ending. This is the scene you will get if you got the Kenny ending.

Veeeee posted: »

There will be flashbacks of dead characters. A leaked video from the final season said so. (Spoiler)

• Maybe one of Clementine and Luke fishing with Alvin and Sarah

• I think there should be a flashback each episode that shows Clem interacting with each of her groups from the past. Motor inn group, then cabin group, then her s2 ending, leading up to a flashback of her reunion with AJ.

• I don't think there should be any flashbacks of dead characters, but I think the game should be full of references where your version of Clem can talk about these characters and her opinion of them. This way Clem would be looking back at past choices and relationships while also building a connection with these new characters she is talking to. The season 2 endings were handled terribly but if that is to be fixed it should be done through a DLC or something. The final season needs to focus on developing these new characters and the new story. If the final season has a lot of flashbacks about dead characters the characters and story of the final season could lose a lot of potential development and ultimately would suffer.

• I really hope they put this in. If they did it would honestly make the entire game more meaningful.

There will be flashbacks of dead characters. A leaked video from the final season said so. (Spoiler)

• You know what I'm hoping for? A nightmare with Season 1 characters zombified.

• edited April 2018

Yeah, I really like the idea of Clementine being haunted by past choices and those she has lost.

AronDracula posted: »

You know what I'm hoping for? A nightmare with Season 1 characters zombified.

• edited April 2018

Yes this video of Lee, Clem, and Kenny dancing would totally make the game more meaningful! You know this video I posted was just some fan made humorous animation of the characters right? I was joking about it being leaked content.

I really hope they put this in. If they did it would honestly make the entire game more meaningful.

• edited April 2018

I'm tired of fan serviced flashbacks. We need something dark and disturbing. We didn't have any of that in ANF.

Yeah, I really like the idea of Clementine being haunted by past choices and those she has lost.

• I would really love it to be like Tyreese's death. It would be so amazing to see Duck, Charles, Sarah, Kat, Rebecca, Alvin Sr. and of course..

Mr. Everett <3
    Clem's parents too I guess.

• Just gimme flashbacks of Clem's time with Omid and Christa and I'm all set. I'd love to see how it went in the short time she was with them.

• Yes I know lol

Yes this video of Lee, Clem, and Kenny dancing would totally make the game more meaningful! You know this video I posted was just some fan made humorous animation of the characters right? I was joking about it being leaked content.

• I honestly don't remember the idea of postin this.

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• Even though most of them had nothing to do with her.

• edited April 2018

We don't see Clem interact with the motel characters on screen very often but you know that she interacted with them off screen. More than anything though if there was a dream sequence like this, it should be with the season 2 cast since she was actually making her own decisions in that game.

DabigRG posted: »

Even though most of them had nothing to do with her.

• I meant that she had nothing to do with what happened to most of them, yes.

We don't see Clem interact with the motel characters on screen very often but you know that she interacted with them off screen. More than a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.