Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Guess it wasn't the last one for now, Jayroen you bloody liar!

• I love how broken and worn out Lee looks. Like he could just drop dead any minute but he's trying so hard to hold on.

Not sure if any of these were posted before, but these are kinda awesome Credit to : zootart ~ Tumblr All by : ordovaci ~ Deviantart

• May I ask how you got that hairpiece?

Jayroen posted: »

Guess it wasn't the last one for now, Jayroen you bloody liar!

• AU where Sarah lives and travels with Clementine and is naturally superior to canon.

So beautiful! T.T :heart:

Credit to nightlightmen

• edited April 2018

I'm not @Jayroen but it looks like he took the haircut Clementine gets at the end of ANF, rotated her classic haircut a little and merged them together.

DabigRG posted: »

May I ask how you got that hairpiece?

• edited April 2018

Oh yeah, I did see this.

For some reason, Sarah's chin/neck bothers me. It reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

Sweet pic, tho.

Fangirl101 posted: »

AU where Sarah lives and travels with Clementine and is naturally superior to canon. So beautiful! T.T Credit to nightlightmen

• Telltale: "Oh SHIT--the little blue dino figured us out!"

Veeeee posted: »

I'm not @Jayroen but it looks like he took the haircut Clementine gets at the end of ANF, rotated her classic haircut a little and merged them together.

• Spot on mate ;)

Telltale: "Oh SHIT--the little blue dino figured us out!"

• disgusting

Oh my goodness..., this is... Credit to Linsneakers

• No, you

xxplvb posted: »

disgusting

• Whoever made this.... Why?

I wish I could have a beard like that -_-

• edited April 2018

You know, that kind of reminds me of this.

What sort of sick bastards would make such hideous monstrosities like this and the picture you posted? I just can't believe it.

Whoever made this.... Why? I wish I could have a beard like that -_-

• What the hell?

Is that Hank's?

Whoever made this.... Why? I wish I could have a beard like that -_-

• I understand the context behind that pic, so I can accept it.

Someone threw this picture at me on discord without any context behind it, so it just shocked me as to why it was there. Especially since it was placed in the MCSM section too.

Veeeee posted: »

You know, that kind of reminds me of this. What sort of sick bastards would make such hideous monstrosities like this and the picture you posted? I just can't believe it.

• edited April 2018

I would believe you're correct...

What the hell? Is that Hank's?

• No this is some Steven tumblr looking stuff

No, you

• It's okay, I guess. The glasses are too bright and her hair is kinda weird.

Oh my goodness..., this is... Credit to Linsneakers

• Holy crap,this is amazing.

becksbeck posted: »

Please check mine out here: https://becksbeck.deviantart.com/art/The-Walking-Dead-Telltale-738495296

• :D thank you so much

iFoRias posted: »

Holy crap,this is amazing.

• edited April 2018

enter image description here

Okay, the person who drew this clearly knows how to draw/render most of these characters. I'm impressed. :smile:

EDIT: Why is this so close to Lee? :lol:
    enter image description here

Please check mine out here: https://becksbeck.deviantart.com/art/The-Walking-Dead-Telltale-738495296

• I think Jane is not at all happy that Lee is close to Clementine!

Okay, the person who drew this clearly knows how to draw/render most of these characters. I'm impressed. EDIT: Why is this so close to Lee?

• Wow, awesome job! :smiley:

• Here are some of the things I found in my research ...

If Negan were a character in Telltale's TWD game

• I did a draw, much wow, very amaze!

Ponytail Clem is best Clem.

• Be aware, some people might use this as a profile pic... (I hope they'll at least ask)

I did a draw, much wow, very amaze! Ponytail Clem is best Clem.

• edited April 2018

Meh, I still don't dig it.
    This more realistic art style looks out of place with the "comic lines."
    In fact, they're probably doing a disservice to the game models as they are. I saw someone make some custom models by removing the outlines and adding some simple textures, and they look WAY better.

A post season 3 pic, because I got bored. Not sure why they always make their games so dark and dreary, she's looks pretty nice in sunlight.

• Incredible my friend!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• She always spoils the fun. Jane The Killjoy :D

Firefox1972 posted: »

I think Jane is not at all happy that Lee is close to Clementine!

• They can go right ahead.

Be aware, some people might use this as a profile pic... (I hope they'll at least ask)

• Hey @Jayroen, I hate to be that person, but are you going to finish that comic? Just curious. I can understand if you don't feel inspired or motivated to finish it. It comes and goes like that sometimes.

• To be fair I made it just to see if I could, it's tediously repetitive making hundreds of similair poses and exporting them all with different lighting settings etc.

I'll think about it though, it did end with a bit of a cliffhanger didn't it?

eRock92 posted: »

Hey @Jayroen, I hate to be that person, but are you going to finish that comic? Just curious. I can understand if you don't feel inspired or motivated to finish it. It comes and goes like that sometimes.

• Wow. I can only imagine how mind numbing that can feel. I guess that's why you don't really see 3D graphics used to make a comic book.

To be fair I made it just to see if I could, it's tediously repetitive making hundreds of similair poses and exporting them all with different lighting settings etc. I'll think about it though, it did end with a bit of a cliffhanger didn't it?

• This will cause a lot of discord, but ... :D

Credits by Kiwiddie (https://www.deviantart.com/art/Fireflies-Clementine-and-Gabe-and-Aj-681060764)

• Gabe the Hedgehog :smile:

What's up with Clementine wearing Kenny's Starving Clothes?

Firefox1972 posted: »

This will cause a lot of discord, but ... Credits by Kiwiddie (https://www.deviantart.com/art/Fireflies-Clementine-and-Gabe-and-Aj-681060764)

• I present, the Clem-a-Lisa... xD
    Lemme know how I did, I usually do more realistic looking drawings but I'm trying to learn this stuff too.
    Unmodified version on my devi-art page ere!

• ...I'm having a hard time figuring out what's wrong with this and also how it almost looks right.

I present, the Clem-a-Lisa... xD Lemme know how I did, I usually do more realistic looking drawings but I'm trying to learn this stuff too. Unmodified version on my devi-art page ere!

• Yeah I was wondering that myself hehe, lemme know when you find out xD

...I'm having a hard time figuring out what's wrong with this and also how it almost looks right.

• Actually, never you mind after a quick do over with actual guide lines I came to the conclusion that the original is just, anatomically incorrect, good as the shading may be it should have looked closer to this -->Link<-- oh well.

Yeah I was wondering that myself hehe, lemme know when you find out xD

• Hi guys! Just in case - my english is not so good and i'm apologize about that.

I decided to leave here few my pictures. Beside english, i'm also not so good in human drawing, but this don't stop me to trying. Maybe your comments will :) ? Anyway, my favorite season 1 character - Carley

Sign in to comment in this discussion.