The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• edited April 2018

This was before I got to see the PAX information

This song has some things I would like to hear in from a TFS soundtrack.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited April 2018

What do you guys think would be a good theme for The Final Season? Here's what I think based on what I saw in PAX.

"This is Dedicated to the Kids...What's real is the kids who know that something's wrong...who think they don't belong...who have nowhere to run...who are hiding in the shadows waiting for the sun."

• Okay now that we got some news on The Final Season I want to pose these two questions again:

Is there a song that you feel will accurately capture the themes and/or aesthetics that will underlie The Final Season?

Alternatively is there a song that you hope will capture the themes/aesthetics of The Final Season?

• edited April 2018

Well, in the song I posted before at 1:33, the instrumental sounds eerie and wild. Like you're lost in a place that feels run down and overgrown, and no longer fits the aesthetics of modern civilization. And you're not alone...

I would LOVE a soundtrack like that.

This song made me think of songs like this being used for the credits.

But I'll keep my eye out for anything else ;)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Okay now that we got some news on The Final Season I want to pose these two questions again: Is there a song that you feel will accura

• "Mary Sue" song describes perfectly my love and hate for a very important TWD character.

• Gotta appreciate teenage Rosie O'Donelle.

"Mary Sue" song describes perfectly my love and hate for a very important TWD character.

• Hey, @GohanFGC . I stumbled upon this song. I thought it would've fit Tristan very well. I hope you come back

• edited April 2018

Hey @Zombiekiller3121. I've collaborated/worked with GohanFGC for a while now. Just so you know, I don't think she's coming back to the forums because she literally got herself banned in order to get me back in here. Although she is still on twitter. Ima send her a link. Let her know you're thinking of her. I apologize if you were affected by this.

Edit: Good Song, Btw. "I'm sure she'll love it." Quoting Bigby.

Hey, @GohanFGC . I stumbled upon this song. I thought it would've fit Tristan very well. I hope you come back

• Thank you :smile:

It's sad to see her go, but I hope the story you guys created continues. Tristan is a great character.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Hey @Zombiekiller3121. I've collaborated/worked with GohanFGC for a while now. Just so you know, I don't think she's coming back to the foru

• ok this forum sounds a lot of fun so I'm going to join in. however I will only list the song titles why I choose that song for that character/characters to save time.

imagine dragons - im bleeding out (Lee) - this song is basically about lees risky choice of getting clem, having being bitten and nothing left to lose.

what ive done - linkin park (BEN) - about all the mistakes he had in the first series, with the bandits etc

guardian angel - red jumpsuit apparatus (Carly and Lees relationship) - thus song fits them the lyrics mention the person will stand up for them even through it might send the person to heaven ( Carly stands up and fights Lilly for Lee and gets shot in the head for doing so). So yeah it fits

fighter - christina Aguilera (clementine) - fits her how she's a badass and all keeps fighting and never giving up

Michael Jackson - Thriller to all the zombies/walkers

if I get any more ideas ill post them

• Just to throw out a topic, What are songs that you predict would fit each of the new children coming in The Final Season?

Violet Louis Ten Marlon

If you like to throw in songs for any other characters, feel free.
    One that would really strike my fancy would be if we had one for Rosie ?

• edited April 2018

I think what Gohan posted further up would be good for all of them as a group, assuming that these characters are gonna be the main focus of this season apart from Clementine.

Just to throw out a topic, What are songs that you predict would fit each of the new children coming in The Final Season? Violet

• Oh yes, thanks for reminding me of that

...But have you found any that spark your interest of an individual character, though they're all supposed to be "part of a team"?

I think what Gohan posted further up would be good for all of them as a group, assuming that these characters are gonna be the main focus of this season apart from Clementine.

• Gabe - Somewhere I belong by linkin Park -> this song is perfect for him

Kenny - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah / Zombies by the Cranberries - > The first song can be on the lost of his family and the second can be about the aftermath and the impact to his mental health.

Ben - IN the end - linkin Park -> Again this song is about failing and mistakes and efforts that went to waste so its perfect for Ben as a theme.

The main cast fighting the zombies (group theme) - Skillet - Back From The Dead -> This song could be a main theme to S1 characters, S2 characters, DLC, S3 and S4 etc because the song is about fighting to stay alive against the walking dead. (I also would highly recommend this song be couse of the catchy rock themes.

Clementine - losing your memory - ryan star -> This song is perfect for her because its about losing your friends and family. Her chacter was build around lost and the has a quote to she says to Luke that she blames herself for their deaths.

• The Gabe one you picked was good. As far as Ben...

Gabe - Somewhere I belong by linkin Park -> this song is perfect for him Kenny - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah / Zombies by the Cranberrie

• fighter - christina Aguilera (clementine) - fits her how she's a badass and all keeps fighting and never giving up

OMG OMG OMG

ok this forum sounds a lot of fun so I'm going to join in. however I will only list the song titles why I choose that song for that characte

• edited April 2018

I'll post the songs here for convenience.

Gabe:

Kenny:

Ben:

The main cast fighting the zombies (group theme):

Clementine:

Gabe - Somewhere I belong by linkin Park -> this song is perfect for him Kenny - Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah / Zombies by the Cranberrie

• Im glad that you improve ^_^ most of the songs that I recommend find the characters pretty well. Ben and Gabe and Kenny were hard to find. I still haven't find a good song for Javi yet. if I find any more ill let the forum know. thanks for the positive feed back

fighter - christina Aguilera (clementine) - fits her how she's a badass and all keeps fighting and never giving up OMG OMG OMG

• Thanks for posting all these links. I still feel these songs are going to be perfect for those characters.

I'll post the songs here for convenience. Gabe: Kenny: Ben: The main cast fighting the zombies (group theme): Clementine:

• edited April 2018

Dang it Johro, why did you have to show me this song? Now I have no choice but to post it here.

Clementine And Lee

Juanita Sanchez (comics)

• https://youtube.com/watch?v=5rJlxFgEDXw

ok so this is a fun song about a person called Lee and its by tenacious d so im going to add this

• Just gonna post it since the "Https" in your link causes the link to be unplayable

I thought the comments posted below the video were hilarious :lol: . I can see where people get the idea that it's our Lee he's talking about.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5rJlxFgEDXw ok so this is a fun song about a person called Lee and its by tenacious d so im going to add this

• edited April 2018

Michael Jackson - Thriller to all the zombies/walkers

Here's something BETTER.

ok this forum sounds a lot of fun so I'm going to join in. however I will only list the song titles why I choose that song for that characte

• https://youtube.com/watch?v=w_er72QbMpk

Liberty Mutual ad from 2012 with Human League music,right when season 1 was great,and sums up human reactions to everything,i think of the st johns,and Kenny and everything ,would be a good song to finish it on the credits

• edited April 2018

thanks for doing that I don't know why its not working for me. thanks. how do you physical the link like that? Also I check the comments post on that vid and yes everyone is commenting about Lee from TWD S1. I didn't even notic that when I tried to post the link. can I ask how do u post the link correctly? >__>

Just gonna post it since the "Https" in your link causes the link to be unplayable I thought the comments posted below the video were hilarious . I can see where people get the idea that it's our Lee he's talking about.

• not bad its not the best Halloween theme song I heard but pretty good i'll check the band out thanks

Michael Jackson - Thriller to all the zombies/walkers Here's something BETTER.

• how do you physical the link like that?

Just post the link to the YouTube video and that's it.

thanks for doing that I don't know why its not working for me. thanks. how do you physical the link like that? Also I check the comments pos

• Yes but don't you have to put the [] around it and you cant post the https at the start and do you click the url button on the forulms?

how do you physical the link like that? Just post the link to the YouTube video and that's it.

• Nope just paste the whole link as is into the box and that's all, don't even have to use the link button. Preview should show the YouTube video itself and not a text link.

Yes but don't you have to put the [] around it and you cant post the https at the start and do you click the url button on the forulms?

• ok then i'll try with this song. I think this song would be perfect for kenny

Nope just paste the whole link as is into the box and that's all, don't even have to use the link button. Preview should show the YouTube video itself and not a text link.

• edited April 2018

and this time it works lol thanks @Cocoa2736

ok then i'll try with this song. I think this song would be perfect for kenny

• No problem :smile:

and this time it works lol thanks @Cocoa2736

• Just interesting to know has anyone got a song for Carver or Javi from S3 ??? Maybe as far as songs go for Javi we could chose songs that have with gambling??? what do you guys think?

This is a song called BLOW UP THE POKIES by the Australian band The Whitlams. Yes it doesn't fit much but a little about Javi's past when he was a baseball player. The song is about gambling in general.

• edited April 2018

This song might good for a ClementineXGabe relationship?

rihanna song - we find love

catchy song that I personally just want to dance to.

Just interesting to know has anyone got a song for Carver or Javi from S3 ??? Maybe as far as songs go for Javi we could chose songs that ha

• Too much LEE4ME.

This song might good for a ClementineXGabe relationship? rihanna song - we find love catchy song that I personally just want to dance to.

• edited April 2018

The Walking Dead Season 3 Before the Rewrites (Slaughterhouse and Slavery)

• This song makes me feel like I'm leaving a Disney movie or something.

You know, if I actually a damn about the "ship" as it were, I might be able to reliably say that this is an interesting, if oddly toned pick.

This song might good for a ClementineXGabe relationship? rihanna song - we find love catchy song that I personally just want to dance to.

• There was this one song posted a while back in the "Listening to" thread that got me to think some about the relationship. This song put me in a trance and I kept thinking of different possibilities that would make their relationship seem more valuable.. That was a nice day.

Posted by: @bravepancake

• Are there any instrumental songs that you feel would be suitable for any character in the series?

• its not for everyone.

Too much LEE4ME.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.