Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Welcome to the forums,these pictures are great,might be the best fanart i've seen from S1.

Monopteryx posted: »

Hi guys! Just in case - my english is not so good and i'm apologize about that. I decided to leave here few my pictures. Beside english,

• edited April 2018

Oh, you def gettin a like.

A character besides the obvious five and a very well drawn one too? Yes!

Hi guys! Just in case - my english is not so good and i'm apologize about that. I decided to leave here few my pictures. Beside english,

• Good stuff, R.I.P Carley!

• This art is great! This would be an interesting alternate reality. If someone wrote a fanfiction about Carley surviving and taking on the role of Clem's guardian after Lee, I would definitely read it.

• I wish Carley wouldn't be determinant and this would have happened.
    I don't know,i really liked her i feel like she didn't need to die.

Veeeee posted: »

This art is great! This would be an interesting alternate reality. If someone wrote a fanfiction about Carley surviving and taking on the role of Clem's guardian after Lee, I would definitely read it.

• edited April 2018

Yeah, Carley really was a great character. I was so sad when she died in episode 3.

iFoRias posted: »

I wish Carley wouldn't be determinant and this would have happened. I don't know,i really liked her i feel like she didn't need to die.

• I really like the 2nd one

• It would have been awesome to see Carly use her journalism skills of attention to details and pulling information out of people in the apocalypse. The character arc and development would have wrote itself.

• edited April 2018

I thought all of the pictures on that wall were pretty cool but this is all I could think about when I saw Gabe’s photo. Also, Gabe’s hands are freakishly big compared to his wrists. I find it interesting how different games with stylized graphics handle photographs. In life is strange the photographs have a less realistic style than the actual game and in ANF they tend to look a slightly more realistic artstyle. I don't get why developers don't just take screenshots of the actual character models. Nevertheless it's cool art. EDIT: Wait no, I take that back there are some pictures in both of those games that look more realistic than the actual game and others that look less realistic. Gaming companies are weird when it comes to photographs.

• You're saying that you don't see him eating pudding in that pose? But, who would be sticking their pinky out while holding a lighter? (like any person of true class would) Bah! You don't need class when you're smoking cigarettes. I call your bluff!

I thought all of the pictures on that wall were pretty cool but this is all I could think about when I saw Gabe’s photo. Also, Gabe’s hands

• edited April 2018

Guess Kate finally convinced to bond with her and take the edge off.

I always thought he was home sick and wearing pajamas there.

Also, Gabe’s hands are freakishly big compared to his wrists.

Clementine's hand, Sarah's hand, GABE'S GIANT FISTS OF DEATH AND SHIT

I thought all of the pictures on that wall were pretty cool but this is all I could think about when I saw Gabe’s photo. Also, Gabe’s hands

• I obviously knew what the picture really was but I couldn't help but think about him smoking in that pose for whatever reason. I'm crazy I know.

You're saying that you don't see him eating pudding in that pose? But, who would be sticking their pinky out while holding a lighter? (like any person of true class would) Bah! You don't need class when you're smoking cigarettes. I call your bluff!

• Clementine's hand, Sarah's hand, GABE'S GIANT FISTS OF DEATH AND SHIT

Yeah, that's true with pretty much everybody in this series. When I was making this stupid edit trying to position things around his hands I just noticed more than usual.

DabigRG posted: »

Guess Kate finally convinced to bond with her and take the edge off. I always thought he was home sick and wearing pajamas there. A

• Thanks! And thanks to other commentators. I'm kinda ill with the carleyphilia right now :blush: so... maybe i will brought some more stuff. I even though about little comics story... or two.

iFoRias posted: »

Welcome to the forums,these pictures are great,might be the best fanart i've seen from S1.

• That will be A Twist of Fate It's one of the first large english stories with Carley what i read. Not sure about literary quality(cause you know, my english) but i liked it.

This art is great! This would be an interesting alternate reality. If someone wrote a fanfiction about Carley surviving and taking on the role of Clem's guardian after Lee, I would definitely read it.

• edited April 2018

Clementine from ANF and Ellie from The Last Of Us.

The following was made by a friend of mine for a The Walking Dead and The Last Of Us crossover roleplay I am involved in, which is currently being made into a novelised Fanfiction which can be found here, and here.

Artists page is here

• They would make for a killer team.

Legendary12 posted: »

Clementine from ANF and Ellie from The Last Of Us. The following was made by a friend of mine for a The Walking Dead and The Last Of

• link
    Based on an old render, Gabentine still a thing here :D?

• Not sure how I should be reading Gabe's expression. :confused:

Gabentine still a thing here :D?

Among a few relatively quiet souls, yes, I think so.

Jayroen posted: »

link Based on an old render, Gabentine still a thing here ?

• Is somebody fishing for compliments?

I really like that second one.

• edited April 2018

They really would : ) A lot of untapped and untouched potential for AU crossovers in the fan fic world. Both games share a tonne of similar themes.

They would make for a killer team.

• Now, I can see why people want Clem to go back to her old house.

• ...Is this a reference to something?

• Nothing in particular. There are a lot of similar pictures like this in apocalyptic stories. I just thought I would make one for this.

...Is this a reference to something?

• He's lovin it, :*

Not sure how I should be reading Gabe's expression. Gabentine still a thing here ? Among a few relatively quiet souls, yes, I think so.

• Ch'yeah, that's what it looks like. Almost like a weird ass insomnia treatment.

@Veeeee Nothing in particular. There are a lot of similar pictures like this in apocalyptic stories. I just thought I would make one for this.

Ah.

He's lovin it,

• I think going back to her old house would be an interesting way to bring closure. A hub through that place could be a very emotional gaming moment. I just can't see she would drag AJ through all of that unless she planned on living back down there. It didn't seem like an old place, so I'm sure it is still in relatively good shape 4-5 years into the apocalypse... aside from Sandra's rotting corpse.

Now, I can see why people want Clem to go back to her old house.

• Well, since you were not horrified of my mad drawing skills, here some old stuff with Carley. And, taking the opportunity, here is link to my page on deviantart :wink: monopteryx.deviantart.com

it's supposed to be an alternative start of S2

S2 and S1 appearance sketches

• Alright. Somebody with a gift for writing story and plenty of free time needs to make a TWD:S2-AU where Carley survived and found Clem after the Marsh House... please

Well, since you were not horrified of my mad drawing skills, here some old stuff with Carley. And, taking the opportunity, here is link to m

• These are great! <3

Well, since you were not horrified of my mad drawing skills, here some old stuff with Carley. And, taking the opportunity, here is link to m

• Really good

• Loving the one where she headshot's the zombie, good work dude!

• Been a long time since I last did something like this, so here it goes:

Image is large, I apologize. :sweat_smile:

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

Large for large badass. Do you have more of that?

Been a long time since I last did something like this, so here it goes: Image is large, I apologize.

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

I think you like how Clementine treat Gabe like this. Then you can do the same with this:
    https://jay-roen.deviantart.com/art/Scrambled-Gabe-Eggs-689011945

link Based on an old render, Gabentine still a thing here ?

• I have a lot of ideas, if only time was on my side for me to do them all :sweat_smile:

AtPeac posted: »

Large for large badass. Do you have more of that?

• This is really great man

Been a long time since I last did something like this, so here it goes: Image is large, I apologize.

• AtPeacAtPeac Banned

BY the way, how you did this?

I have a lot of ideas, if only time was on my side for me to do them all

• edited May 2018
Sign in to comment in this discussion.