Which characters will be in Season 2?

edited April 2018 in The Wolf Among Us

We all know Season 2 is coming out soon. Will Snow White's sister, Rose Read, be in it? Will the Crooked Man be shown again depending on the player's choices in Season 1? Will more familiar fairytale characters be mentioned?

Tagged:

Comments

• Well Bigby and Snow are the two who are already confirmed (But that is kinda a no brainer)

I would say it is safe to assume Blue Beard will appear again, Colin will probably return to Bigby's apartment (even if you sent him away, in the comics Colin constantly leaves the farm to go back to BIgby's place,) Beauty and Beast are also probably safe picks, and I could see Holly and Grenn appearing again too, Woodsman maybe not, Ep 4 implies he is leaving Fabletown so his not very touched backstory in the comics makes sense, but they could still bring him back and touch on him more if they wanted to.

• Maybe we'll finally see Cinderella,people said they wanted to see Goldilocks so maybe she'll be in it ? I also want to see Blue Beard again you could tell he was up to something.

• I would love if The Woodsman returns because after he left in episode 4 and Bigby has the option of asking Woody if he would see him again The Woodsman responds with something like sure I don't remember exactly what he says but I was hoping they would team up and fight the Crooked Man together in episode 5.

• Like to see Rose Red in the story and Blue Boy.

• I'm more interested in what the case will be. I wonder what fairytale it will involve. Maybe one that isn't that famous again?

• Since Snow and Bigby partnership will most likely not happen in Season 2 then I hope that Cindrella and Blue will be introduced and we get them as a team.

• Boy Blue is probably going to appear in S2, and would probably fill the role Snow had in S1 seeing that he replaces the job she had before promoted in S1

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Since Snow and Bigby partnership will most likely not happen in Season 2 then I hope that Cindrella and Blue will be introduced and we get them as a team.

• No one expects Nerissa to return? She may explain what was the season 1 about. I want her to have an affair with Bigby since Snow is cold as... snow.

• Goldilocks please!

• Of course, but he will not 100% fullify her role because he simply isn't secretary. I mean if there is a need to do something then Blue will surely be up for this. I hope he will appear and there will be more about his friendship with Bigby cause I don't like that Fables did a bit abandon it. At least compared to Flychather.

Poogers555 posted: »

Boy Blue is probably going to appear in S2, and would probably fill the role Snow had in S1 seeing that he replaces the job she had before promoted in S1

• Having Boy Blue in the game would be awesome but I think Snow takes Crane's position of Deputy Mayor I think that was her position in the comics I don't remember them to well LOL it's been a while since I read them.

Boy Blue is probably going to appear in S2, and would probably fill the role Snow had in S1 seeing that he replaces the job she had before promoted in S1

• gotta see boy blue! he's such a present character in the comic.

• Just give me the Trip Trap cast at least. I love Gren.

• The case may take us out to the farm where we will run into T.J. or Collin. That could easily turn tragic for Mr. toad. And wheres little Red riding hood come on people we have a Big Bad Wolf without a little Red Hood girl to torment. I bet they get along like Oil and water.

• Well there is a few canonical issues. For one Bigby isnt allowed on the farm. However, I do think we may go to the farm in S2. Just because Bigby is banned, doesnt mean he cant "unofficially" go there. Depends on whatever plot they go with. For example S1's original plot had Bigby being framed, so if S2's story is like that the story could lead to Bigby on the run and sneaking onto the farm for more info or something. If we do go to the farm, it would have to be some type of undercover type of deal.

Red Riding Hood cant appear no matter what. Assuming S2 still takes place before the comics, Red Riding Hood can not canonically appear. In the comics she was one of the few Fables not able to escape the Homelands.

violantj posted: »

The case may take us out to the farm where we will run into T.J. or Collin. That could easily turn tragic for Mr. toad. And wheres little Re

• Thank you. I had no idea about little reds status. Would of been nice though. Oh well Midas Golds for everyone.

Well there is a few canonical issues. For one Bigby isnt allowed on the farm. However, I do think we may go to the farm in S2. Just because

• I agree but I do seem to recall that Bigby has never set foot on the farm however, who's to say he isn't lying :wink:

Well there is a few canonical issues. For one Bigby isnt allowed on the farm. However, I do think we may go to the farm in S2. Just because

• yes he is in fact forbidden to go to the farm because of its pass and his tendency to....eat other Fables ;) (not anymore)
    but maybe they'll have to make an exception for a case or something.

I agree but I do seem to recall that Bigby has never set foot on the farm however, who's to say he isn't lying

• Or Bigby could continue not to be allowed on the farm, but Telltale could give us another playable character who is allowed to go.

Mneferta posted: »

yes he is in fact forbidden to go to the farm because of its pass and his tendency to....eat other Fables (not anymore) but maybe they'll have to make an exception for a case or something.

• "Fly catcher, Tiny Tim. I'm going to have to deputize you too. As you know, I'm no longer allowed to go to the farm. Under any circumstances. So I'll require someone to act on My behalf. To represent Fable Town and uphold its laws ideals and beliefs." Fly Catcher and Tiny Tim pass a worried look. " Ha. I believe that can be you guys."
    "Really Big by?"
    "No not really Fly Catcher. Yet your all I got." "Now I believe this extremely dangerous murderer is hiding out up at the farm. The one place I'm not allowed to go. So I'll need you two guy to go down their and drag the killer back kicking and screaming. Really mess em up for me." Now I know what your thinking this could be a more dangerous fight than I ever had against Bloody Mary. And you are absolutely correct." yet theirs two of you. So i figure.......

• It would be cool if we play as Snow and she gets to go to the Farm or something like that but I doubt it unless they make her playable for a couple of scenes each episode.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Or Bigby could continue not to be allowed on the farm, but Telltale could give us another playable character who is allowed to go.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.