The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• most ships arnt for everyone. but ill will say that that lyics suit them more then the tune.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/be/93/94be934951927e65716136cef2796c1f.gif

DabigRG posted: »

This song makes me feel like I'm leaving a Disney movie or something. You know, if I actually a damn about the "ship" as it were, I might be able to reliably say that this is an interesting, if oddly toned pick.

• One that would really strike my fancy would be if we had one for Rosie ?

Found it :wink:

Just to throw out a topic, What are songs that you predict would fit each of the new children coming in The Final Season? Violet

• edited April 2018

Clem on her way to the Mc Carroll Ranch. The beginning of the end.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Are there any instrumental songs that you feel would be suitable for any character in the series?

• That was Beautiful :'(

One that would really strike my fancy would be if we had one for Rosie ? Found it

• That has potential to be awesome trailer music. Not gonna lie.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Clem on her way to the Mc Carroll Ranch. The beginning of the end.

• I swear there were some Steven Universe music I somewhat associated with TWDG characters, but it's been so long that I'd have to think about it.

Are there any instrumental songs that you feel would be suitable for any character in the series?

• Gabe reacting to his father killing Clint.

• Great pick, dude!

Also, I love how Gabe just inherits Linkin Park songs.

Gabe reacting to his father killing Clint.

• This is a pretty cool song for the walkers maybe?? it's a rock song called HOCUS POCUS by Focus

• she not there - by the zombies: THis song could be for David and Kate relationship.

enjoy

• Evanescence-My Immortal
    This is another song for Clementine and Lee.

• edited April 2018

This song is makes me cry everytime. I think I would be perfect for the characters who died and for the people still live in the TWD series.
    Hymn for the Missing - Red

This song is perfect for Clementine
    Shattered - Trading Yesterday

• These two songs are for Clem and Lee.
    I cant think of anymore I want to add not until S4 of TWD at least.

Undone - FFH

Pieces - Red - Lyrics

• I think I would be perfect for the characters who died and for the people still live in the TWD series.

The characters need someone to catch their dreams.

This song is makes me cry everytime. I think I would be perfect for the characters who died and for the people still live in the TWD series. Hymn for the Missing - Red This song is perfect for Clementine Shattered - Trading Yesterday

• Michonne songs are perfect for her. I'm talking about her opening song and the ending by First Aid Kit

Gun In My Hand - Dorothy

First Aid Kit - Wolf

• what do u mean

I think I would be perfect for the characters who died and for the people still live in the TWD series. The characters need someone to catch their dreams.

• Kenny

R.E.M. - Losing my religion

• What are three songs that you feel could make fitting theme songs for Clementine as she was characterized in each of the 3 main seasons made so far?

• Both of these songs are awesome--especially Wolf!

Michonne songs are perfect for her. I'm talking about her opening song and the ending by First Aid Kit Gun In My Hand - Dorothy First Aid Kit - Wolf

• agree thanks for the feedback

Both of these songs are awesome--especially Wolf!

• good question. I need to think about this one. if someone else want to answer this before me that's fine.

What are three songs that you feel could make fitting theme songs for Clementine as she was characterized in each of the 3 main seasons made so far?

• @thedreamcatcher
    I think I would be perfect for the characters

what do u mean

• edited April 2018

I could totally see Sarah lip syncing to this song in the cabin... Wait no, even better. I could imagine her dancing in the background to this song in all of the dramatic scenes of season 2. In the finale Jane and Kenny stop fighting because they are so intrigued by Sarah's dancing skills. All of a sudden, everybody joins in even AJ. They all walk off into the sunset to enjoy their weekend as BFFs. The End.

• love SP one of my fav bands of all time however im just not sure how their mucic applies to the TWD characters

Come on. No Simple Plan? JK Good song.

• I think this could suit the tragic parts of Kenny's character.

• edited April 2018

I think this song perfectly illustrates Kenny's relationship with Clementine in Season 2 from his perspective, especially closer to the dramatic outcome.

• edited April 2018

This is For TWDG Fans waiting for The Final Season. [Feels Warning]

• Kenny. This is the type of badass music this legend deserves.

• This is a little off topic but a kool song to play if they did either a flash back of a big city in the first day of the apocalypse or looking at the rubble of a city. They should play a song called Muse Isolated System. It was also in world war z

• edited April 2018

When I think about Tristan's backstory as I have it outlined, the most emotional aspect, I feel, is the way his brother passed and the fact that he keeps losing people. When I think about it, I think about this song.

Hey, @GohanFGC . I stumbled upon this song. I thought it would've fit Tristan very well. I hope you come back

• Not really in the mood to say much today, but yah, that song fits those tough moments for him.

When I think about Tristan's backstory as I have it outlined, the most emotional aspect, I feel, is the way his brother passed and the fact that he keeps losing people. When I think about it, I think about this song.

• edited May 2018

And here's the other side of Tristan's Character. A Badass/Survivor (This could also Apply to Clem or Lee).

Not really in the mood to say much today, but yah, that song fits those tough moments for him.

• For Clementine for the final season in the hopes our daughter gets a happy ending after all the bullpoop in her life she has suffered, and maybe make some bff’s with some of these new kids before the curtains close.

Hang in there Sweetpea.

• edited May 2018

I never knew that Deadpool could be so emotional...

This is perfect :+1:

But seriously though let's DIAL it back to a 5. It's too much for me ~_~

Lilacsbloom posted: »

For Clementine for the final season in the hopes our daughter gets a happy ending after all the bullpoop in her life she has suffered, and maybe make some bff’s with some of these new kids before the curtains close. Hang in there Sweetpea.

• edited May 2018

Lilly:

• Jane  Maybe Clementine  Sarah after her father dies?

Thanks to @Johro for this

• Similar of your entry @thewalkingclementine , this song has strong theatrics that bring out a similar message for the end of Clem's story.
    Spoilered because... people don't seem to like this artist.

• this son was featured in TLOU 2 trailer. It might fit Clementine as well

• Clementine S4: A calmer version

• I'll be honest, I don't think I actually gave this a listen when this thread was around.
    It does sound like a song that'd go at the end of an episode, though whether it seeming like a less depressing Salty Seas is a good thing or not is up for debate.
    I'll try to give it some thought in case I go back to edit Part 1 again.

Well, I did find this in my searches that could be close to P1 Forgive me for my lack of detail. I suck at figurative description.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.