Joker in season 3

i hope they add joker in s3 (if they make it ) and hopefully something will happen where the inmates at arkham are released and depending on your choices john will either offer his help (if friends) or join the villains (villain path/not friends in vigilante) cause before people say it john aint evil if you stayed friends in vigilante route , hes still an antihero as red hood murders people as well , and hopefully bruces visits with him would help him be better .

Comments

• edited April 2018

I have had some small thoughts about how John/Joker could be involved in season three. One scenario that would be interesting to see is if villain Joker (Vigilante as well) and Bruce/Batman are forced to work together against a bigger threat after everything that happened between them and what Joker did towards Bruce.

I think Telltale will involve John/Joker since he is a fan favorite and he is a classic character (from season one as well)

(Telltale, we really need a season 3... <3 )

• Telltale at least for me created one of the most interesting versions of the Joker ever created and i think it would be a huge mistake to not include him in the upcoming season. Gotta agree with what Street is saying, im sure he'll be back and play a big role in S3. Personally i'd like to see John as some kind of informant related to the threat that Batman has to fight, kinda like John knew a lot about Lady Arkham. I'm sure he has much more knowledge about other potential Villains that could appear in S3. John lived his whole life in Arkham, dated so much back that there aren't even any documents or papers about him. There is so much potential to expand on that backstory and deliver a valid reason for him playing an important role in S3.

Please give us S3 :'(

• I hope he continues to be a big character. To spend so much time building him up as a character and ending his story so soon. I just think he should get more.

• edited April 2018

They could turn Joker kind of Clementine. Since branching is a lot of work, having Joker as kind of long-term reminder of player choices could be cool.

• No matter how big his role will be, I'm just praying we get an option to hug him back :`)

On a serious note, I agree with the previous comments. Joker is way too important for the plot to give him up. I feel like whatever route you've taken, it'll have a big influence in Season 3. If Telltale are able to pull this off, they'll completely rehabilitate themselves. Batman has shown us that choices can truly matter - let's hope it'll stay that way.

• edited April 2018

Honestly, can't wait to see him again.
    He will be in season 3. Too much of a fan favorite + he is a big character and they didn't build him up for nothing.
    I wonder how much of the impact our relationship with him will have on the story.

• Not sure how there's going to be another season. If you give up being Batman then it won't be an exciting season lol.

• It's not a big deal,they can make him come back years later because he has to deal with another big threat or something like that.

Not sure how there's going to be another season. If you give up being Batman then it won't be an exciting season lol.

• Choices mattering?
    Hehhehehehehehhehehehehe
    Will be surprised if he gets more than a cameo. We need him back though.

• Pretty simple really.

If you give up Batman, Bruce Wayne becomes a huge philanthropist in Gotham, trying to improve the city with his money and donations. But crime steadily escalates, calls for Batman's whereabouts are running rampant through Gotham while Bruce stands in agony watching it all happen. Then something happens, maybe Tiffany gets kidnapped. Causing Alfred to accept Bruce's return as the Batman under the condition that he becomes more reasonable to work with. Or Waller can return with her suicide squad, thinking without Batman in the way she can run Gotham, and Alfred knows the only one who can stop them would be Batman, allowing him to return.

If you gave up Alfred. Bruce remains as the Batman while Tiffany assumes the role of Alfred in the way of working from the Batcave as well as making his tech. Since she's working both jobs, she becomes overwhelmed and thus isn't as effective in making tech as she could be. This can make Batman more vulnerable in battle. Anyway, Alfred could get kidnapped and Bruce save him. Leaving Alfred and Batman/Bruce to have a heart to heart in which Bruce can plead for his return, missing his father he once knew. Alfred can realize the error of his ways, realizing Gotham needs Batman, and realizing the request he made at the manor was quite selfish. Thus he returns to the manor to make things right by Bruce and Tiffany.

It's not perfect, and I'm no story teller, but its very easy to make both decisions meet in the same place.

Not sure how there's going to be another season. If you give up being Batman then it won't be an exciting season lol.

• I'd love a season 3, or at least something to show what happens after Bruce visits him in Arkham (vigilante route). I thought it was very precious, and would take even a DLC or something of the two chatting, playing games, etc. Something cute. I ship them too, so it's like... I need something. :blush:

• I imagine you might have to return to Arkham at some point where a massive brawl would ensue. Depending on your relationship John will either have your back or try to join in killing you. I think even if he's on the villain route he might help you if you pick the 'we had fun' option. I'm picturing him helping you, if he's a vigilante then he does it non-lethally, if he's a villain then he shanks people. The alternative being him attacking you along with other inmates.

• If John was considered as a friends. I would like it in the first episode Bruce goes to John weekly to not just continue their friendship but to also heed his advice. If John became a villain, he continuously taunts Bruce about his return.

• possibly. even when he was vigilante he always wanted to use lethal force which was against Batman's code.

I imagine you might have to return to Arkham at some point where a massive brawl would ensue. Depending on your relationship John will eithe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.