Why did they Kill ****** on Fear The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]?

edited April 2018 in The Walking Dead

He's the only reason i watch FTWD now they kill him, it's just beginning of season 4.

Damnit

col :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tagged:

Comments

• or is it all just a dream?

• edited April 2018

I don't watch the show much anymore -- havent seen season 3 -- (though I'd like to catch up) but, Spoilers... in the wrong section.

• yeah, and he was just getting to know Morgan. :'( :'(

AChicken posted: »

I don't watch the show much anymore -- havent seen season 3 -- (though I'd like to catch up) but, Spoilers... in the wrong section.

• what i don't understand is why Nick wanted so bad to kill the vulture member who is connected to the girl? they haven't done anything violent to Nick's group yet.

• Or were they the ones who killed Madison?

Anonymer posted: »

what i don't understand is why Nick wanted so bad to kill the vulture member who is connected to the girl? they haven't done anything violent to Nick's group yet.

• edited May 2018

What? I don't know.
    Like I said, I don't watch the show. Haven't seen it since season 2 ended. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Also this discussion is spoilers and wrong section --(Don't worry. I sent a report to the mods. They'll help you move this. Hooray! It's been moved into the proper section and blanked out.

Or were they the ones who killed Madison?

• The guy who played as Nick asked to be killed off the show back when they were filming season 3, that's why they killed him off.

• Frank Dillane (Nick's Actor) wanted off the show since the ending of Season 3, he wanted to find other opportunities.
    He also said that "Season 4 seems like the end of an era for this show" and I couldn't agree more.

• Yeah he asked to be killed since season 3,it's gonna be hard to keep watching without him,and there's also a lot of people who think Madison is dead.

• It's the most probable scenario based on what we know of her character. It seems very much like Nick and the group aren't out scavenging, that they've left the stadium entirely and Madison wouldn't join the vultures and especially wouldn't do so and let her kids go survive in the world without her. The only remaining options are she's dead, she's too sick or wounded to travel and is laid up somewhere, or the vultures are keeping her prisoner, which doesn't seem like their style. My guess is they abandoned the stadium, Madison got bit or something and is dead, and Nick (rightfully) blamed the vultures for her death, particularly the douchebag in the el camino who was looting everything before they could get anything and being a giant dick about it.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah he asked to be killed since season 3,it's gonna be hard to keep watching without him,and there's also a lot of people who think Madison is dead.

• edited May 2018

i'm thinking they caused the death of Madison. Maybe they even let the Charlie shoot her, which made Nick & the rest of the group go after the vultures so badly.

• edited May 2018

I hope that bitch is ripped apart alive. I don't care if NICK killed her pedo sugar-daddy. She wasn't so naive after all...

• LMAO :D

BELIEVER_PK posted: »

I hope that bitch is ripped apart alive. I don't care if NICK killed her pedo sugar-daddy. She wasn't so naive after all...

• it was an ugly death for Nick i have to say. i mean, the girl they wanted to save turns out to be the one killing him.

BELIEVER_PK posted: »

• So will Morgan be a permanent in FTWD? to replace Nick

• It's all rumors at this point but Morgan is supposed to come back at some point in the future TWD seasons.

So will Morgan be a permanent in FTWD? to replace Nick

• edited May 2018

Why did they Kill Nick on Fear The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]?

• This meme applies to the entirety of season 3 lol

Why did they Kill Nick on Fear The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]?

• that meme applies to literally all of fear and every season of TWD except season 1 dude

Jayroen posted: »

This meme applies to the entirety of season 3 lol

• If you were Alicia tho, would you
    1) forgive the little kid who shot your brother? or
    2) would you exact retribution?

For Option#1
    How will you forgive? counsel the kid, put her in the house Madison built, others(please specify)?

For option#2
    How will you take revenge? Shoot the kid, put her in a cell, others(please specify)?

• I would find a way to forgive and would want to know her thoughts on the whole situation. If she regretted what she did or if she still liked Nick, but just let her emotions get the best of her, I could still find a way to trust her. She seems to still show some compassion for others, and she's still a Kid learning from the people she's around. I wouldn't let her have a gun for a while, but I would still take her in since she has no one else to care for her now. Or, at least from what we know...

If you were Alicia tho, would you 1) forgive the little kid who shot your brother? or 2) would you exact retribution? For Option#1 H

• i never thought she liked Nick. i just thought she played the Stadium settlers just like she played the community she sent Madison to.

I would find a way to forgive and would want to know her thoughts on the whole situation. If she regretted what she did or if she still like

• edited May 2018

I guess we will see after this next battle whether she did or not. (Well, hopefully)

i never thought she liked Nick. i just thought she played the Stadium settlers just like she played the community she sent Madison to.

• Season 3 is where it actually got really good. Reminded me of the old days of TWD, you should watch again. Season 4 is very good so far

• Why are you here lol? I dont think i have come across anyone who only liked Season 1 of the show and didn't like the rest

that meme applies to literally all of fear and every season of TWD except season 1 dude

• Why are you here lol?

because i like poking fun at the walking dead for it's many flaws and i have every right to do so considering this is an online forum.

I dont think i have come across anyone who only liked Season 1 of the show and didn't like the rest

that's because most walking dead fans think boom pow zombies and le sad character deaths = good writing and directing as opposed to frank darabont (former writer/director for TWD) who actually DID give the show good writing and direction but the show was simply slower. in fact there are a lot of people who prefer actual quality over the shitshow scott gimple turned robert kirkman's baby into, i know them by the dozens. you'll find it's not exactly an unpopular opinion.

dan290786 posted: »

Why are you here lol? I dont think i have come across anyone who only liked Season 1 of the show and didn't like the rest

• any predictions what will happen next guys? after episode 4.

i somewhat like John's character. plus he's a gunslinger. by the way, if a person is a gunslinger does it follow that he'll also have excellent sniping skills?

• do you think Naomi killed herself right at the end? or did she do what she promised.

• What if Al is actually part of the Vultures? like another part of the network of vultures.

• What do the Vultures even want the stadium for if they already know it's going down?

• edited May 2018

I think the ratings of Season 3-5 kind of debunk what you said but anyway my fav series were 1 and 2. I still liked the show in seasons 3-4 but after they left the prison is when it slowly declined for me. However, i am glad I dont go shitting on the show for it’s bad writing as of late. Im glad i am a positive person overall. Shame you like to poke fun at it although that probably causes arguments but yep it’s your choice what you do with your time. I have to say i don’t agree that the show was bad after Season 1 though. S5 onwards has been poor though

Why are you here lol? because i like poking fun at the walking dead for it's many flaws and i have every right to do so considering

• I think the ratings of Season 3-5 kind of debunk what you said

ratings and popularity =/= good

However, i am glad I dont go shitting on the show for it’s bad writing as of late. Im glad i am a positive person overall. Shame you like to poke fun at it although that probably causes arguments but yep it’s your choice what you do with your time.

lmao dude are you seriously trying to passive aggressively take the moral high ground against me on a dumb video game website.

• wasn’t my intention to be honest. Just saying it like it is. You do what you want. Just be aware that some people will start arguing with you back for your opinions and poking of fun about the show that’s all.

You’re right about this being a dumb video game website though

I think the ratings of Season 3-5 kind of debunk what you said ratings and popularity =/= good However, i am glad I dont go sh

• guys, is there any chance Madison is still alive? Alicia & company never mentioned her death when they were interviewed by Al.

• What do the numbers mean in the Vulture's banner?

• and what's the Bog 17-24 mean?

• by the way guys, if a person gets shot through the lungs, wouldn't it be better to hold him in a sitting position instead of lying down so blood won't block his throat?

• edited May 2018

So,i was looking on some old threads because i was bored and i saw you said this 2 years ago

"The Walking Dead: Six seasons in and the show just keeps getting better. Excellent cinematography, fantastic makeup for the zombies, awesome writing, loveable characters and pretty kickass scenes for the most part. Definitely one to get into."

(Here's the link to the thread)
    https://telltale.com/community/discussion/106745/know-any-good-tv-shows/p1

I don't want to start some drama or anything but what happened ?
    It's just weird how you liked this show years ago and now just suddenly hate everything about it.

Why are you here lol? because i like poking fun at the walking dead for it's many flaws and i have every right to do so considering

• edited May 2018

I've had time since then to reflect and rewatch and my thoughts since then have changed. 2 years is a long time and in that time people grow and develop and their thoughts change on a lot of stuff, you know?

EDIT: also I'd like to mention that the list i gave on that thread is super outdated and I've had a change of heart on almost all of those. the list would be MUCH different were i given the chance to do it again

iFoRias posted: »

So,i was looking on some old threads because i was bored and i saw you said this 2 years ago "The Walking Dead: Six seasons in and the sh

• The previous episodes elude that the numbers are for how many walker they've trapped/captured in the area. Notice how when the Vultures showed up at the stadium that the trailer's flag number gradually increased?

What do the numbers mean in the Vulture's banner?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.