Javier bisexual

Do you think that Javier will have a boyfriend in the walking dead s4(I actually hope he does)since they did confirm that Javier is 100% bisexual (Tell me what you think)

Tagged:

Comments

• Close this thread NOW

• edited May 2018

Seriously ? This again ?

• Now this is a thread I can get in on.

• Ooh, I would love that, especially if it's exclusive to folks who rebuffed Kate's advances completely.

• Remember Jesus trying flirt with Javi? And the look on his face kind of look Disqusted by it

• What if instead of focusing in sexuality, Telltale cared about the story and did not try to be political correct?

• I just noticed you joined today and your first thread(keep in mind you still didn't comment a single one yet) just to make Javier gay....wot za fok mate?!?

• As much as I swear y'all're just looking for a "reason" to whine, OP is pretty suspicious.

I just noticed you joined today and your first thread(keep in mind you still didn't comment a single one yet) just to make Javier gay....wot za fok mate?!?

• Don't want uncle Javi in my season 4, kthxbai

• edited May 2018

We do have to focus on the story,but wouldn't it be interesting to learn about their personal things like their sexuality or about clem having a big dream in one ep or if this zombie apocalypse was all just a long dream and Lee was alive?it would be interesting

• Javi is bisexual, yes. But there's no need to just suddenly have a boyfriend. Especially if he's in a relationship with Kate.

• edited May 2018

Pls close this thread kk. Srsly though why does sexuality even matter? How does it benefit anyone in anyway? I don’t care if he’s straight, gay or is in sticking his dick into car exhausts. Things like that really don’t matter and is why society is soooo screwed rn.

• Ok so i don't know if you're just fucking with us (and you probably are) but i'm still gonna take the time to give you an answer.

No,Javier is not gonna have a boyfriend.

Look we already have another romance thread about Clementine can the mods close this please.

We do have to focus on the story,but wouldn't it be interesting to learn about their personal things like their sexuality or about clem havi

• Javi being bi is merely a checkmark imho...if he was they should have eluded to it in some way. Just another issue with ANF. If you are going to have a LGBT protagonist...have the guts to say it before hand instead of slipping it in an AMA or some such after the fact. Honest to god...being honest at the beginning does wonders.

• Right. /s

Melton23 posted: »

Pls close this thread kk. Srsly though why does sexuality even matter? How does it benefit anyone in anyway? I don’t care if he’s straight,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.