No Telltale Store pre-order?

I have bought all the previous The Walking Dead games from the Telltale Store, but this time it does not seem to be an alternative. Why so? I would prefer having all the games of the same series under one account.

Comments

• Nothing yet. Although I'm not surprised, considering that this is not the first time when TTG "forgets" to offer pre-orders on their own store. It was the same with Michonne, GoT and Borderlands.

• They removed the ability to purchase anything from their store altogether so I don't think it'll come back.

Nothing yet. Although I'm not surprised, considering that this is not the first time when TTG "forgets" to offer pre-orders on their own store. It was the same with Michonne, GoT and Borderlands.

• Oh, I hadn't noticed. This must be a recent development as I bought Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two from Telltale Store sale not that long ago.

Does anyone have any idea if saves of the Telltale Store version work with the GOG or Steam versions? I'm wondering this, because I have no particular wish to purchase again and replay three seasons to get my choices right.

They removed the ability to purchase anything from their store altogether so I don't think it'll come back.

• Check whether they're saved in your "documents" folder inside a folder for Telltale's Games. If they are, I'm sure they'll work since Steam saves them in the same place, not sure about GOG though. Even if they aren't, I believe they said TFS will have a story generator like ANF did which should allow you to vaguely recreate your choices.

Oh, I hadn't noticed. This must be a recent development as I bought Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two from Telltale Store sale not that lon

• Even because there is not much to recreate based on the previous period.

Check whether they're saved in your "documents" folder inside a folder for Telltale's Games. If they are, I'm sure they'll work since Steam

• It has been a while since I asked this, but I just wanted to confirm that transfering saves from Telltale store version of Season 3 to GOG version of Season 4 worked perfectly.

Oh, I hadn't noticed. This must be a recent development as I bought Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two from Telltale Store sale not that lon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.