Is Lee's last speech really important?

I said stay away from cities to Clem.
Is this effect the other games that much? Because I don't want to play old games again for Season 4.

Comments

• Not in the slightest bit.

• It doesn't really affect much other than possibly dialogue. There are no cities in Season 2, but ANF is centered around Richmond.

• If I said him, Keep the hair short, it will have any difference with my choice?

• She'll mention it, but it doesn't affect anything else.

mevlut_ posted: »

If I said him, Keep the hair short, it will have any difference with my choice?

• Okay thanks. What did you choose?

She'll mention it, but it doesn't affect anything else.

• It might affect what she chooses to do in the end of ANF, but we don't really know all the factors that went into the algorithm to decide that

• I chose the "Keep your hair short" option

Okay thanks. What did you choose?

• Should I play Season 1's end and other 2 games again?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

It might affect what she chooses to do in the end of ANF, but we don't really know all the factors that went into the algorithm to decide that

• It decides which of the Garcia's survive after ANF, but since the lead writer said we probably won't see them in S4 it probably won't matter. So nah I don't think you have to

Should I play Season 1's end and other 2 games again?

• It obviously won't have a major impact on the main events of the final season but it would be pretty cool if it could result in determinant advice she gives to AJ.

• "Keep your hair short" option

The best option*

I chose the "Keep your hair short" option

• "don't be afraid" is the best option

"Keep your hair short" option The best option*

• does anything from s1 even matter in ANF?

• No. Whatever her choice, she always comes out with that cut style The Joker in ANF.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

It might affect what she chooses to do in the end of ANF, but we don't really know all the factors that went into the algorithm to decide that

• No. Basically our choices do not even matter in any season. It was just a marketing move.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

does anything from s1 even matter in ANF?

• Sadly, no. :pensive:

• edited June 2018

Unfortunately ANF was made for newcomers who couldn't be bothered to play the first two games.

• It was practically non-canon tbh

Veeeee posted: »

Unfortunately ANF was made for newcomers who couldn't be bothered to play the first two games.

• I meant whether she goes after David, after Gabe, wherever Javi goes or wherever Javi doesn't go. What Lee teaches her in S1 goes into that decision.

Firefox1972 posted: »

No. Whatever her choice, she always comes out with that cut style The Joker in ANF.

• It does actually. It goes into the algorithm of where she goes after David's fight

Fangirl101 posted: »

Sadly, no.

• Not based of your S1 choices though.

• Only option that really had a huge part from S1, in my opinion is ''Keep your hair short''

• edited June 2018

Since they are distancing TFS from ANF. I now have my own headcanons about what happened during Season 3 there is no way I am accepting that that was how the Season 2 endings ended up.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

It was practically non-canon tbh

• 90% of S1 is meaningless looking at the overall series.

• Yep, It'd be really interesting if Season 4 just completely ignores ANF and acts like different things happened in result of the five endings of S2. It'd kinda be nice, since Season 3 was the most hyped Telltale Game ever since Season 2 ended, and since it would be very difficult to appease most fans and their expectations of a third season, people could either accept ANF if they liked it, or conjure up a different story if they really want to.

Of course, telltale hasn't stated that ANF isn't canon, so it still is, but the way Season 4 is being shown makes it seem like they really want to distance their final product from that season.

Veeeee posted: »

Since they are distancing TFS from ANF. I now have my own headcanons about what happened during Season 3 there is no way I am accepting that that was how the Season 2 endings ended up.

• my chooice was always keep moving because you know all what happen at motor inn that why i do that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.