If Clementine could wish back ONE PERSON, who do you think she’d bring back?

13»

Comments

• Autism is a spectrum. It ranges from "issues with social cues" to sitting in a corner silently and screaming uncontrollably if someone touches you.

I doubt she had something as severe as autism but I do think a severe case of Anxiety + PTSD is a more likely conclusion.

• Ok i’ll rephrase what i said originally, it would be nice if Clem went into more depth about it than just one line of dialogue

iFoRias posted: »

Well there's this scene if you didn't know

• Uh, no he didn't.

Uh, yes he did. What game were you playing?

DabigRG posted: »

Lee taught clem how to be a good person and all that. Uh, no he didn't.

• The game where the little girl in the basecall cap was often the one pointing out when something wasn't right regardless of their current circumstances and expressing sympathy and mercy for those others were ready to turn on, generally acting as a backup moral compass even when the others were dubious about it and being probably the one person who's sake most would ease their otherwise problematic mindsets for.

dan290786 posted: »

Uh, no he didn't. Uh, yes he did. What game were you playing?

• Definitely one of her parents or Lee. Although since I think that she didn't really have much time with her parents and they didn't have a massive impact on her life. It'll most likely be Lee although you could argue that it's very disrespectful to the people who had a big part in making her come alive.

• edited June 2018

Oh so i suppose the time when Lee taught her that killing people was wrong and only should do it when necessary (St Johns a classic example), that conversation on the train. She wasn’t always pointing out when something was wrong. Besides, she wasn’t an idiot. Lee taught her values and how to survive.

I disagree with you.

The game where the little girl in the basecall cap was often the one pointing out when something wasn't right regardless of their current ci

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited June 2018

Hell, S1 literally ends with Lee teaching Clem about how you sacrifice everything for someone you care about and she's taking this lesson to heart with AJ.

Oh so i suppose the time when Lee taught her that killing people was wrong and only should do it when necessary (St Johns a classic example)

• Isn't that rude.
    I can think of only around 3 people who were around longer than Lee and were close to his importance.

Considering there are a determinant amount of people who were in her life a lot longer than Lee, yea, its a question. Bye.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited June 2018

Even if they spend more time with her than Lee, that doesn't mean anything. It is quite obvious that the relationship between Clem and Christa wasn't perfect, they were distant, Christa wasn't exactly nice or pacient with Clem, in fact, Clem seemed really lonely.

I think only Kenny if you picked him in S2 comes close in having a long and "caring" relationship, but still, it was Lee who came first, who gave her closure with her parents, who saved her a thousand times and made her grow both as a survivor and a person, he even died for her sins, and the relationship with Lee didn't have that constant bipolarity and passive aggresive treatment Kenny's has.

Dan10 posted: »

Isn't that rude. I can think of only around 3 people who were around longer than Lee and were close to his importance.

• Dream on, all of you. We all know the only choice she'd make would be to bring back this beefcake

I T S C A N O N A N D Y O U C A N T D O A N Y T H I N G A B O U T I T

• Lee taught her that killing people was wrong
    she wasn’t an idiot.

I glad you included both of these things in a single post.

that conversation on the train.

Forgive me if I'm forgetting details, but what exactly did that have to do with being a good person?

She wasn’t always pointing out when something was wrong.

When it was something major in the moral sense, yeah, she generally did.

Lee taught her values and how to survive.

Oh, I'm not saying he taught her nothing. It's just that if you have to diminish what individuality she had throughout the first season just to prop Lee up further, despite the fact that she was definitely her own character back then, then maybe you should reevaluate your own perception and input in it.

Oh so i suppose the time when Lee taught her that killing people was wrong and only should do it when necessary (St Johns a classic example)

• I can't tell if that's a cigarette or just frosting.

Either way, what, did Auntie Em forget to pay up?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Dream on, all of you. We all know the only choice she'd make would be to bring back this beefcake I T S C A N O N A N D Y O U C A N T D O A N Y T H I N G A B O U T I T

• Her parents

• The one who died because of the outbreak.

• ???

The one who died because of the outbreak.

• Forgive me if I'm forgetting details, but what exactly did that have to do with being a good person?

He told her that killing is bad no matter what, among other things. Not that she didn’t know but Lee still mentioned it.

Im not going to argue further about this. I really don’t have the strength after the shitty day I’ve had

Lee taught her that killing people was wrong she wasn’t an idiot. I glad you included both of these things in a single post.

• Delete or consequences

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Dream on, all of you. We all know the only choice she'd make would be to bring back this beefcake I T S C A N O N A N D Y O U C A N T D O A N Y T H I N G A B O U T I T

• Don't even have to mention it, it would be Lee.

• Probably one of her parents.

• Probably Omid since that's the one person who you could really say died because of her?

Davarishch posted: »

Don't even have to mention it, it would be Lee.

• Her Parents. At the end of the day they are her parents and she was only 8 when she saw them as walkers. She didn't even get to say goodbye to them propley so ofcourse she would pick them. Failing that, then definetly Lee! She may only have been with him for 3 months but he was like a father figurethose 3 months shaped her into the girl she is today.

After that I would say (Br)Omid for Christa or possibly Rebecca/Alvin so AJ could meet his parents.
    If I'm controlling Clem and get to make this choice however, LEE ALL THE WAY! With BrOmid and Luke in 2nd and 3rd place.

• Well she would obviously want her parents back more than anything, but I think she would pick Lee, just so she didn't have to choose between them.

• Sarah! I think Clem would feel that her death was her fault, and that she really represents all of the people that got leaved behind because they were "liabilities".
    She would finally correctly teach Sarah how to survive, and they both would take care of AJ, Sarah would be great with him.
    Idk, I just don't wanted to say the obvious ones like Lee or Kenny.

• The funny thing is I'd think Sarah would be at least one of the obvious runner-ups for the top five.

they both would take care of AJ, Sarah would be great with him.

Yet another thing that pisses me off about that scene.

Sheol- posted: »

Sarah! I think Clem would feel that her death was her fault, and that she really represents all of the people that got leaved behind because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.