Who Were The Former Leaders of the Richmond?

In episode "Ties That Bind - Part 2" When we met Jesus, he tells us that he also went to Richmond and that The New Frontier took over the city.But who were the former owners(?) the city before "The New Frontier" took over.

Comments

• edited June 2018

I was thinking this too and was hoping to find a group outside of Richmond who would help us battle The New Frontier, who previously got kicked out of Richmond.

• edited June 2018

Do you mean Jesus' group?

I was thinking this too and was hoping to find a group outside of Richmond who would help us battle The New Frontier, who previously got kicked out of Richmond.

• It’s never explained, in fact, I think the writers just completely disregarded that line. While Jesus says that ANF took over, in Episode 4 during the trial, Joan mentions that Richmond has been governed for YEARS. Which is it Telltale, was their takeover recent, or have they been there for years, I want answers damn it.

• People who were allied with thatPaulguy it seems.
    The original(?) story depicted in the menu would've had Javier encouraging the people to rise up and fight against the New Frontier and the citizens in the town lacked any overt connection to the New Frontier(particularly, no marks), so clearly.
    It's also worth noting that Joan mentions that they've only been there for almost a year. That might have been another possible piece of Above the Law clearly trying to set the stage for that finale to still happen despite the three months of rewriting.

• in Episode 4 during the trial, Joan mentions that Richmond has been governed for YEARS.

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah, hold up--What?

It’s never explained, in fact, I think the writers just completely disregarded that line. While Jesus says that ANF took over, in Episode 4

• Yeah, this is Joan's actual line:

For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle: strong council, strong community.

DabigRG posted: »

in Episode 4 during the trial, Joan mentions that Richmond has been governed for YEARS. Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah, hold up--What?

• Oh, wtf--well, this was after another near complete rewrite that probably only last one or two months.
    I mean, I suppose you could also say that the New Frontier Council just assimilated the idea from Richmond, but what are the odds?

Yeah, this is Joan's actual line: For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle: strong council, strong community.

• Imagine having a strong community in the Apocolypse for years just to have a few survivors destroy everything lmao.

Yeah, this is Joan's actual line: For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle: strong council, strong community.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.