*Twd season 9*

edited July 2018 in The Walking Dead

Apparently it’s confirmed that Rick (Andrew Lincoln) will be leaving in episode 5 of season 9 .... Do you guys believe it? Rick IS the show. Imagine thinking the show could even breathe without Rick?

The walking dead twitter also posted a tweet that says
“Don’t believe everything you hear.” ????
Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/thewalkingdead/status/1013852623433170945
Also Andrew was spotted in The airport going home to the U.K, And Jon Bernthal (Shane) was spotted on set.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• The show already has lost its flare because if one looks at the statistics, one will see that every season has a decline of fans. Andrew Lincoln leaving the show will be the icing on a cake because I personally believe that show will not last twelve or more seasons as Robert Kirkman has previously stated.

• edited July 2018

Maybe he doesn't die at this point....I could see him disappearing like Heath, leaving his fate ambiguous....

The burning question I have is: were the Executive Producers aware that Andrew Lincoln wanted to leave the show when they decided to kill off Carl? I think Rick's loss would be much easier to stomach if he were able to pass the torch to his son...

I'm a fan of Norman Reedus, and I like Daryl as a supporting character, but damn it's tough to visualize him in the lead role (even though I do think he deserves more screen time). It's clear the show has been in decline for years, so I'm keeping an open mind about the shakeup....what do they have to lose at this point?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.