The Walking Dead - The Final Season BINGO!

edited July 2018 in The Walking Dead

Who wants to play some bingo?

Comments

• Ahh come on man a new teaser just hit, no need to be negative ALREADY

• edited July 2018

Would be surprised if there’s no Christa, also i’m totally gonna use this

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

This makes me so happy.

• Glad you like it! Even though the board is pretty negative, I’m super hyped for TFS and have faith that it will be a great conclusion to Clem’s arc! Keep up the good work!

This makes me so happy.

• Looks like some of this bingo might be true wink wink

This makes me so happy.

• Conrad Easter egg for my army of deal takers. Only the loyal 2% that had him live to episode 5 deserves to see Conrad in TFS ?

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Looks like some of this bingo might be true wink wink

• Gotta get that Conrad cameo

• edited July 2018

Predictions:
    1. Tell AJ about Lee
    Absolutely no doubts about this one. As a way to squeeze emotions out of us.
    2. Steals supplies
    Someone will steal supplies at one point. It is the main reason for all conflicts in Telltales Walking Dead (Season 1 - Stranger and his station vagon, Season 2 - Arvo and the medicine bag, Michonne - supply bag from Monroe, Season 3 - Gabe ate a fucking pudding lol and a gas taken from New Frontier). I will be very happy if the conflict in this season will have a different reason for it, but something tells me it is just an easy way to start a confrontation and Telltale just sticks to it.
    3. Cut content.
    Every game has cut content. The question is whether we will find out so much about it, as we did in last seasons. Although I think people will find it in game files rather quickly.
    4. Bad animations and ugly models.
    I am pretty sure there will be ugly models, although probably somewhere in the background. And I am sure there will be bad animations since they are using new camera angles and unscripted combat for the first time, so there will be mistakes but I will not hold it against them!
    5. Carver 2.0
    This character will be a Carver rehash but with a tragic backstory and unique look (eyes of different colors)
    6. Marlon can die
    This character most likely will die, although I give him a lifetime of at least 3 episodes, maybe he will even die in the finale
    7. Kenny`s hat
    Since Telltale wants to please the fans the hat will most likely return (much like Frank returned in the second season of Batman)
    8. Lilly
    If there is going to be a returning season 1 character I think it is Lilly. She was lost a long time and her appearance can create an interesting conflict (If Lee left Lilly on the side of the road there can be a possibility for Clem to reconcile with her or drive her further away etc.). And I doubt Christa ever returns, I already buried her character.
    That is all I am sure of right now. Other ones are either just jokes or not 100% likely.

• What people don't realize is that Carver is Crawford 2.0.

• WeAreThe2%

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Conrad Easter egg for my army of deal takers. Only the loyal 2% that had him live to episode 5 deserves to see Conrad in TFS ?

• Pretty much.
    If nothing else, it goes along with an "Acceptably Reused/Repurposed Concept" rule.
    The wiki even claims that Dr. Logan was allegedly intended to die helping Anna Correa escape Crawford so she could have her baby.

Crimson097 posted: »

What people don't realize is that Carver is Crawford 2.0.

• 2%?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

WeAreThe2%

• Oh no, don't let Marlon die. Also, generic hamster name.

• What?

Ghetsis posted: »

Oh no, don't let Marlon die. Also, generic hamster name.

• I wish Maybelle was still alive. I like to think she escaped by bolting out of the barn and into the grassy plains of the country, where she won't be bothered by zombies.

• BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Banang can be found when AJ is looting food before Abel arrives, Batman seasons 1 and 2 are on the "More By Telltale" tab.)

• Ugly? I thought all the kids looked fine.

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Banang can be found when AJ is looting food before Abel arrives, Batman seasons 1 and 2 are on the "More By Telltale" tab.)

• Omar was a legend with a godlike voice, but looked super off.

Ugly? I thought all the kids looked fine.

• I thought they were good except Brody was, eh...

The more sketchy bingo square is the "Batman referenced". The man used the "More By Telltale" screen to fill it.

• That was also a stretch yeaaah. Hmmmst

I thought they were good except Brody was, eh... The more sketchy bingo square is the "Batman referenced". The man used the "More By Telltale" screen to fill it.

• I'm not calling an official bingo yet. (I'm still going for the next episode.)

The ugly model was mainly referring to Omar (Godlike voice, strange looking model) and the Batman reference was referring to the "More From Telltale"

Hopefully I can get bingo without any mild stretches in the coming episodes.

I thought they were good except Brody was, eh... The more sketchy bingo square is the "Batman referenced". The man used the "More By Telltale" screen to fill it.

• What was the batman refrenced?

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Banang can be found when AJ is looting food before Abel arrives, Batman seasons 1 and 2 are on the "More By Telltale" tab.)

• What is the batman reference in the final season?

• Eh, the ones who I guess are supposed to be ugly(Violet, Willy, Abel) seemed intentionally so, for the most part.

• The ugly model was mainly referring to Omar (Godlike voice, strange looking model)

Yeah, he did look a little weird compared to the others, but I blame that more on being fat in a series where most of the kids and especially the teens are pretty skinny.

Well that and that hairdo.

I'm not calling an official bingo yet. (I'm still going for the next episode.) The ugly model was mainly referring to Omar (Godlike voice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.