Would you like an "Intro" for TFS?

So, I found this song today after hearing all this new information, and it got me thinking.

Would you like there to be a intro for this season, like with the Michonne series?

Lyrics here[Verse 1]
They all need something to hold on to
They all mean well
Pay your respects to society giving me hell

[Chorus]
You could never feel my story
It's all you know
It's all you know

[Verse 2]
May your dreams come to reality
If all else fails
Give up, we needed the company
Let's drink to your health

[Chorus]
It's all you know
It's all you know

[Bridge]
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, I will not fold
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, she's in control
Of everything
Of everything and everyone

[Instrumental]
Ooh-ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

[Outro]
Ooh
I will not fold
She's in control
I will not fold
No, never
I will not fold
She's in control
I will not fold
No, never

It just seemed to match. Being a Badass female protagonist again, going off into the world with a new cast of strange and unfamiliar people. And once again, setting a strong connection to the comics with an intro sequence that gets "drawn in" like the letter C does in the video. Please, share your thoughts.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry but if I were to make an intro...it would be like this with the same music!!

• As a side note, the top comment in the video tells more of the backstory for the song. All I can think of is speculating if this could be part of the TFS story.

Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, the English wanted her country and her crown. She is sent to France to wed the next king; to save herself and her people — a bond that should protect her, but there are forces that conspire.. forces of darkness, forces of the heart. Long may she reign ?

Um.... No. But I do agree with the last part. LONG MAY SHE REIGN  image

• it would be pretty cool to have an intro in the final season seeing how telltale usually makes good intros like in Wolf among us , Tales from the borderlands and also michonne ((Game of thrones doesnt count because its essentially the tv show s opening.))

Sign in to comment in this discussion.