Choices

Guys i have a big problem i played TWD Season 1 & 2 and then my hard formatted and my save files deleted bc i'm just a stupid...anyway i want to play season 3 and my question that is does choices in season 1 & 2 has sence in other seasons or mabey are choices in this seasons can change clementine?it means i have to play 1 and 2 again or i can play 3 without them?

Comments

• Uh... what?

Holy horrible grammar, Batman! I think I understood enough of that and can tell you that as far as ANF goes, I don't think any choices from season 1 or 2 matter EXCEPT for the end of Season 2 Episode 5. Clem will have minor cosmetic differences depending on how you ended Season 2. She has a missing finger if you end alone, with neither Kenny nor Jane. She has an AJ tattoo if you end with Jane. She has a scar above an eye if you end with Kenny. And lastly, she has a scar on a cheek if you end in Wellington. I'm having trouble finding images of the scars to specify for sure where there are. I took the Jane ending so I didn't personally see the effects of the others. The finger is easy enough to google up but the scars I'm having trouble finding images of.

• All that said, I'd imagine choices from all 3 previous seasons will be referenced in the final season so you'll probably want to replay through them all anyway. Thanks, by the way. Your post reminds me that I may need to replay all the games, too. I also reformatted my OS hard drive and reinstalled my OS but I have Steam and all my games installed on a separate drive so depending on where the saves are stored I may be ok or I may be powering through all three seasons again lol.

• Thanks ^-^

• Good news, bad news. My season 1 and 2 saves are fine but I'm gonna have to replay season 3. I'm not sure what the deal is there but my saves are apparently gone. Thanks again for bringing this up. I'd have been annoyed if I didn't figure this out until the day season 4 released.

• Oh thinking about it I think it might be cloud saving. I remember having to turn cloud saving off for Season 3 because it was bugged and your saves would disappear between episodes.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

does choices in season 1 & 2 has sence in other seasons or mabey are choices in this seasons can change clementine

Yes, no, mabey so

• Hey @telltalegames remember this choice (link: ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8bSp…
    Why is it not in this season I just want this to be fixed in episode 2
    And her scar
    (link: ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5HkVG…
    Can they just reply and tell me they see this

Uh... what? Holy horrible grammar, Batman! I think I understood enough of that and can tell you that as far as ANF goes, I don't think an

• Hey @telltalegames remember this choice (link: ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8bSp…
    Why is it not in this season I just want this to be fixed in episode 2
    And her scar
    (link: ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5HkVG…
    Can they just reply and tell me they see this

Oh thinking about it I think it might be cloud saving. I remember having to turn cloud saving off for Season 3 because it was bugged and your saves would disappear between episodes.

• they're fixing it,just a bug

Bjdavis5 posted: »

Hey @telltalegames remember this choice (link: ) m.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8bSp… Why is it not in this season I just want this to be fixed i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.