Possible Wolf Among Us 2 Images (leak) [Mod Edit: Not a legitimate/real leak]

edited July 2018 in The Wolf Among Us

Mod Edit; Confirmed Fake:

NicoleM (Telltale Staff Member) said:
Hey all, not sure what these are but they are not from our game.

So I found a bunch of images that seem like they're from the upcoming Wolf Among Us

Can't say I'm impressed with the the way Bigby looks. What do you think?

Comments

• edited July 2018

Here's some background - This was found on the gallery page for a company named FunLabs. This was the company that was outsourced to help with TWD: Collection. These pictures might be for TWAU2 or maybe they're just from a tech demo. I'd assume it's a tech demo Telltale used to familiarize their staff with Unity. I can also bet on Bigby's model being in the correct art style in the final game.

All the pictures can be found here - http://funlabs.com/dark/gallery.html

• Jesus Christ, Bigby looks worse than Kenny and Jane did back when ANF came out.

• edited July 2018

Ugh well I hope that’s not how he looks In the final product.

That would be a huge turn off

Edit:thinking about this and considering that telltale is wrapping up walking dead and is probably just now starting to put wolf in full production this are more than likely a tech demo or concept art than what the final product actually looks like (If these are even real).

• This literally all of my fears coming together. I mean, the environments look alright but they really shouldn't remake the character models from scratch. I've said that countless times already but I will repeat it again - all we really need is just to up the polycount and texture resolution of the TWAU 1 models and we're golden! We don't want characters which we grew to love to suddenly change in appearance for no reason. I hated when they did this with Jane, Kenny and Edith, I didn't like it when they did it with Selina, I can already say I will be furious if they go with that route for TWAU2.

You had one job Telltale, I'm gonna give a benefit of a doubt and hope that this is either just concept exploration, a fanmade fake leak or just someone was drunk.

• oh no baby is u g l y

• Bro look at Bigbys rack... YUGE tits, YUUUGE

• Honestly.. This looks fucking ridiculous. Where did the charm from TWAU S1 go? This just looks like telltale going "Ok, people liked Batman S2 graphics, let's change up our perhaps most unique artstyle to Batman." And don't get me wrong, the S2 graphics were amazing. But they were amazing BATMAN-graphics, and should not, under any circumstance, be TWAU graphics.

I really hope this is just some sort of really early tech-demo, because this just isn't right.

• hmmm now he looks more like the comic bigby
    hnngnnnnnn

• questioning every inch of your existence

• My first reaction:

Yeah, this is not ok. A disgrace to what the first game was. I genuinely think this is disgraceful, if this is the final results.

• If this is real I actually want to shoot myself

• what is WRONG with this bois NECK jesus christ

• Sadly looks way to professional for it to be a fake leak even though theres a lot of clipping, probs a tech demo.

If this is what Bigby will look like I will be super fucking upset.

Jacol posted: »

This literally all of my fears coming together. I mean, the environments look alright but they really shouldn't remake the character models

• The environments look really nice y'know despite...the whole Bigby disaster. Wolf isn't due for a goooood while (Mid Spring most likely) so these have got to be some super early model tests.

• Oh man I’m thinking late 2019 since stranger things will prob come first.

The environments look really nice y'know despite...the whole Bigby disaster. Wolf isn't due for a goooood while (Mid Spring most likely) so these have got to be some super early model tests.

• Free bigby! Free him! :D
    He can be saved tho..if they remove his double chin and make it more sharp?

questioning every inch of your existence

• Wait a minute just had a thought what if this is a new character (possibly bigbys brother) and this is just a concept art of him. (hence why he’s wearing bigbys clothes).

• yeaaah... No.

Umbassabro posted: »

Wait a minute just had a thought what if this is a new character (possibly bigbys brother) and this is just a concept art of him. (hence why he’s wearing bigbys clothes).

• Yeah, I know and the fact that it was harvested from FunLabs site or whatever that was is not helping with my attempt at debunking. I'm just in denial, I think we've expressed our opinions regarding the overall artstyle and character models pretty clear in the past 12 months, so this is pretty much ignoring what we've been saying in all those "What do you guys expect from Season 2" threads.

I was actually about to start working on a video essay regarding TWAU because I love it so much and I wanted to bring attention to what has to be done to make the sequel right, but now I'm not sure if it's not too late. Eh.

Poogers555 posted: »

Sadly looks way to professional for it to be a fake leak even though theres a lot of clipping, probs a tech demo. If this is what Bigby will look like I will be super fucking upset.

• I know, this is 100% real whatever it is, Im just hoping it isnt the actual finished project and more of a test demo. Best we can do is just mention everywhere how gross Bigby looks. Cant imagine how shit everyone else is going to look too. We want Wolf S2 to be great and look great. Im tired of Telltale changing the looks, just keep it the same, dont do this ugly shit.

Jacol posted: »

Yeah, I know and the fact that it was harvested from FunLabs site or whatever that was is not helping with my attempt at debunking. I'm just

• He kinda looks like Todd from DBH and Hank.

• Come on Telltale, let's fix this before the game is too late in development.

You have time. Make sure the the characters don't look like this in the final game.

• This model is a mess tbh, look at the arms, looks like they copy and pasted them lmao

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Come on Telltale, let's fix this before the game is too late in development. You have time. Make sure the the characters don't look like this in the final game.

• Wow I actually though the graphics and the general style would look amazing in the Unity engine

• Ick....though we know the game is being done by Telltale...so I am not worried....I mean these jokers cannot even draw hands let alone our favorite Sheriff.

• Daily reminder that not only does Bigby look like shit, the whole neon light theme is basically gone.

• edited July 2018

If the game looks like this, you shouldn’t have changed to Unity at all...
    TWD s4 looks so amazing wtf is the problem with that?...

• Basically praying this is some kind of demo build. If this is what we can expect Ill be beyond disappointed. Is it really so hard to just make the game look the same? Why is this such a struggle for Telltale

Box Tv posted: »

If the game looks like this, you shouldn’t have changed to Unity at all... TWD s4 looks so amazing wtf is the problem with that?...

• Think Logically...why would Telltale post art from an unreleased and unseen game on this site....this is the company doing demos...and failing.

• Honestly, this looks like some intern tried to recreate Bigby in Fuse and then posed it awkwardly in Source Filmmaker

• edited July 2018

there is no way on earth this is real. i can believe they they'd give the art style and designs a minor update like they did with batman s1 vs s2, but this is so beyond telltale's trademark style that it doesn't even look like it was done by them. that guy doesn't look a thing like bigby.

• edited July 2018

Theres some leaked images for The Wolf Among Us Season 2!!
    Link: http://funlabs.com/dark/gallery.html
    Check out my channel: Telltale Series Videos for more updates

• It makes no sense :D like ...bruce looks great ...even joker looks great. And then we got this?!
    Whaaat did you do to my booooyyyy:')

• Lol, that Bigby looks terrible. The environment looks nice, but too Batman-esque. The whole charm from TWAU artstyle is gone. I certainly hope this is not how the final product will look like.

• I normally don't care what a character looks like, but this...this is just horrible. I don't know if I even want to play the game now (if this is real).

• edited July 2018

That's far from the final model, they won't release it that way lol :D

I normally don't care what a character looks like, but this...this is just horrible. I don't know if I even want to play the game now (if this is real).

• Kenny and Jane say hello...

max_pain943 posted: »

That's far from the final model, they won't release it that way lol

• and here i thought ...there's no waaaaaaaay they'll go full kenny and jane on bigyby ... but they did :')

Poogers555 posted: »

Kenny and Jane say hello...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.