Will Clementine Die? How likely is it?

I am just wondering if you think Clementine will die this season? Why or why not? I have a feeling she will die, because of how it would parallel Lee’s journey, but I hope she has an ambiguous ending at least. Anybody got other ideas?

Comments

• My Clementine died about 20 times in season 2

Don't worry, she always respawns.

Somewhere in the Walking Dead universe there is a respawned Lee still looking for Clementine, wondering why she shot him in the head

• I think itl be a choice or it will fast forward with clem in her 20s letting AJ go out on his path

• I hope not. It would be the easiest and most unoriginal ending for Clementine. Not to mention telltale might as well just write in caps "CLEM WILL DIE" with how they have been not subtly advertising this season. I'd rather telltale craft a creative and unique ending for Clem that demonstrates Telltales storytelling abilities rather than just reusing an overdone formula again.

• edited August 2018

considering the current writers are the ones from batman s2 i wouldnt be surprised if they make two entirely different season finales with different endings and one of them would be Clem s death. ((I mean they made two season finales with 1 hour and 30 minutes of lenght for each in batman so why cant they do the same for the final season? Especially since its the same writers.))

• i hope it's up to the players. it'd be better for her to die tho since it's the end of her story. there can't rly be a happily-ever-after type ending since it's the walking dead and it'd kinda feel incomplete with her still being alive somewhere. unless they find a magic cure. the writers can basically do whatever they want with the end if it's the last game with her.

• This x100.

Chibikid posted: »

I hope not. It would be the easiest and most unoriginal ending for Clementine. Not to mention telltale might as well just write in caps "CLE

• In my opinion, it’s all but guaranteed. This season has been touted as the end of Clem’s story, but not TWD as a whole. So Telltale will obviously be making TWD games separate from Clem’s story in the future. If she lives, no matter how good the next story is, people will always be asking for Clem to come back or wondering where she is. I’d be surprised if she makes it through. Maybe she will be determinant.

• I read this in a Facebook discussion forum. And they described it exactly with the same words. If Clem lives, many of the fans will not be able to accept that Clem's story ends and they will ask for it back incessantly. But if she dies, it would be repetitive and the whole trip we have shared with her would be totally irrelevant, just a nice experience. I think leaving her as a determining character (obviously most fans will play the game again to keep her alive) would be ideal, and maybe if Telltale is successful in the theoretical next TWD games, bring her back in some hypothetical final game.

Mattsag207 posted: »

In my opinion, it’s all but guaranteed. This season has been touted as the end of Clem’s story, but not TWD as a whole. So Telltale will obv

• edited August 2018

I agree. Playing as some other characters, but knowing that this very moment in the same world, there is legendary 4 season old Clementine somewhere around, but we won't ever hear or see her would make it very hard to play.

Mattsag207 posted: »

In my opinion, it’s all but guaranteed. This season has been touted as the end of Clem’s story, but not TWD as a whole. So Telltale will obv

Sign in to comment in this discussion.