We now know our returning character

124»

Comments

• edited August 2018

Could very well be a red herring but it's looking like it's her. If that's the case i'm excited.

• You got me to feel less worse about her potential return.

RichWalk23 posted: »

It's funny that I first started hating Lilly back when I first saw the game in 2012, but came to understand her character and her struggles

• edited August 2018

So here s my opinion on the whole Lily deal.
    I will probably forgive her when the game comes out because she snapped mostly due to stress and her father s death which i know isnt a good excuse but its still alot better than Jane making Kenny go berserk on purpose just to showcase the obvious fact that someone isnt a fully functional survivor after Losing an eye and also Losing Sarita who got him out of his depression and made him care about someone again. Honestly i feel like when we meet Lily she s either gonna be an understantable villain ((Much like Norma in Michonne.)) or she would have Cooled off and be her normal self much Like what happens to Kenny after the 9 day timeskip and the new frontier flashbacks.

• edited August 2018

Yay, Lilly!! I'd always sided with her in Season 1. I'm glad it seems she will be back! She was always the most level-headed one up until her breaking point. I've always thought it was BS people painted her as utterly irredeemable even though Lee himself was a convicted murderer to begin with.

• Was actually just about to make a thread on this

• Okay guys, that's about enough. Don't feed trolls, flag stuff to us mods and we will take care of it. Escalating matters makes everything worse, trust me.

Also I do think Lilly would be the returning character, but I'm not totally sure. That choice and situation always seemed important to Clementine, so I don't think we should take it as 100% a sign of her confirmation though.

• Its obviously the returned characters will be Andy and Danny S.t John and their cow

• You just gave me an ida....

jdgjordan posted: »

Clem vs Lilly, there be an epic fist fight in rain for the future of are group.

• edited August 2018
  • Well it’s not their fault really if someone couldn’t accept their view whether it was negative or not. Being rude doesn’t make it wrong

• They got banned, so the mods dont know what's wrong ? :| ok then

Well it’s not their fault really if someone couldn’t accept their view whether it was negative or not. Being rude doesn’t make it wrong

• Yes i see that but they had to be baited in the first place to get banned, that’s all i’m saying. Count yourself lucky ?

They got banned, so the mods dont know what's wrong ? ok then

• edited August 2018

They got what they wanted, sorry.

Yes i see that but they had to be baited in the first place to get banned, that’s all i’m saying. Count yourself lucky ?

• Im seeing :'(

Now there's just one

• edited August 2018

sigh so sensitive some people, sorry guys

Now there's just one

• Don't apologize to me, I wasn't talking about you. I'm gonna leave before I get myself in trouble, this was good while it lasted though lol

• nope

Sign in to comment in this discussion.