How crazy would Walking Dead Season 4 be if the main antagonist would turn out to be...

Lee Everett's ex-wife, still surviving and leading a faction of hostile survivors who are doing all Negan-level type of BS.

It'd be like a full circle to close this entire Telltale Walking Dead series.

Tagged:

Comments

• Man, I forgot about that tidbit. The first season felt like years ago.

• LOL that'd be top tier ridiculousness. But that put a crazy thought in my head. Gonna make a thread for it.

• Wow. I can't you came up with a more asspully, bullshit, petty way to bring back a character than Christa or Javier.

• The antagonist is obviously Disco Broccoli.

• edited August 2018

You make it sound like I'm actually writing this final season, but I'm actually just putting up a random thought out in the open.

And Lee's wife never physically appeared to us, so you never know.

DabigRG posted: »

Wow. I can't you came up with a more asspully, bullshit, petty way to bring back a character than Christa or Javier.

• edited August 2018

And his dastardly sidekick Dancing Cupcake.

EbiManami posted: »

The antagonist is obviously Disco Broccoli.

• It's just pure speculation. But if it does happen (or just some of it anyways), I would quote 'Everything happens for a reason,' from a creeper named David on 'The Last of Us'.

• I think that'd kinda be a neat twist. Like, she seemed to hate Lee, and Lee wanted a family, so she'd probably be antagonizing kids because she blames kids for being why she couldn't have a relationship with the, what was it, state governer?

• Dem omissions.

I'm referring to things certain people have been jumping to saying here along similar lines.

laughinguy posted: »

You make it sound like I'm actually writing this final season, but I'm actually just putting up a random thought out in the open. And Lee's wife never physically appeared to us, so you never know.

• Seems a bit much for someone to still hold grudges against kids for, how many years in this apocalypse?

I think that'd kinda be a neat twist. Like, she seemed to hate Lee, and Lee wanted a family, so she'd probably be antagonizing kids because she blames kids for being why she couldn't have a relationship with the, what was it, state governer?

• Everyone knows the main antagonist is Chuck...getting revenge on Lee for leaving him in the sewer when he was only mostly dead.

• Season 1 - Ben steals medicine and bad shit happens.
    400 Days - Dee steals medicine and bad shit happens.
    Season 2 - Arvo shows up with his bag of medicine and bad shit happens.
    Season 3 - Clem steals medicine and bad shit happens.

So the main antagonist can only be Eddie and his bag of "medicine".

• That'd be pretty Crazy, you never get closure on either of his parents either. They could very well be alive out there. My only thing is what gripe would his ex wife have with Clem or maybe you mean she's leading some Crawford style militia?

Another person that'd make a good plot twist would be Lily. If you take her with you she hijacks the RV, if you leave her it just shows Walkers closing in. She never actually gets a death cut scene. She could easily come back and she was always a retched bi**h lol.

• Only true TWD fans get that

EbiManami posted: »

The antagonist is obviously Disco Broccoli.

• I'm pretty sure everyone gets that. Not like it's decrypted or anything. 'Tis like shirtbird.

Only true TWD fans get that

• If they did that I'd prefer subtle hints throughout the story so people could theorise rather than outright confirm it. It'd be a neat easter egg but really Lee's ex wife couldn't really add that much to the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.