We want a Tales from the Borderlands Season 2!!!

basically I just want to show Telltale that their is demand for a Tales from the Borderland season 2. Partially inspired from the fact that it was fan demand that led to a The Wolf Among us season 2. So please, a Season 2 of tales would be AMAZING!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• I also really want a Tales S2. Sadly it seems Telltale decided that they have no plans to release a S2 until after Borderlands 3 comes out, and Borderlands 3 seems like its still a while to go

• To be honest I don't mind a wait, it's more the uncertainty if we will ever get a sequel. Even if it took a few years but we knew it was coming, that would be great

Poogers555 posted: »

I also really want a Tales S2. Sadly it seems Telltale decided that they have no plans to release a S2 until after Borderlands 3 comes out, and Borderlands 3 seems like its still a while to go

• I wasn't fond of Borderlands Telltale tbh..

• I loved this game!! Especially Loader Bot!

• I do too. Dam great story, characters, humour, drama and soundtrack. I don't know if S2 would top S1 but I do think that they could make a very interesting story about Rhys and Fiona teaming up for a hazardest adventure.

• I finally got around to playing this AND OMG I NEED MORE

• Part of me wants this bad....but another part wants Telltale to do an original comedy series on their own. But if they made a S2...sure I will buy it fast.

• edited April 2018

I mean who doesn’t, pretty much everyone whose played it wants more and I’m sure telltale is aware of this

• I seriously hope so, but im not holding my breath. it sounds like we should ask for another TOFB 2 from 2K studio or something down that line. Tales was ment to bridge the gab between Pre-squal and B3. but since Geerbox and 2K studios are working on B3 at the moment I don't know if the would give the green light ago to TTG to do their thing. Sorry I don't want to upset anyone I would like to see a another TOBL 2 as well along with TWAU 2 TWAU 3 and the next series of GOT. But the first series to be made it was a big partnership with TTG and 2K. so unless TTG wants to work another series by themselves I just don't see it happening. yes there MIGHT season 2 but maybe after B3 is released

• Absolutely deserves another season. By far the most interesting character's the studio has produced.

I'd just like to know one way or the other. It's the uncertainty that's killing me.

• There won't be a second season for a few years since telltale confirmed the next borderlands installment will be by gearbox and not themselves.

I could see tales from the borderlands characters being added or DLC for the upcoming borderlands game.

Absolutely deserves another season. By far the most interesting character's the studio has produced. I'd just like to know one way or the other. It's the uncertainty that's killing me.

• If Borderlands 3 is made with Telltale input I will never need to ever play another game again!

• please. season 2 please.

• It would be kind of weird without HoloJack, he made the game so much better and made the humor work so much.

• I loved handsome/holo Jack, but bringing him back for season 2/borderlands 3 would really hurt the game

Sheol- posted: »

It would be kind of weird without HoloJack, he made the game so much better and made the humor work so much.

• Besides, I chose to squash him. :)

Umbassabro posted: »

I loved handsome/holo Jack, but bringing him back for season 2/borderlands 3 would really hurt the game

• I want season 2 :) :) plz.

• Absolutely season 2 for Borderlands

• I only played Borderlands 2 before playing Tales, and I really love the story for Tales. I want to see more of Rhys and Fiona.

• If we don't get season 2 we riot.
    Seriously though, I really want s2 to happen, too. Everything about TftB was awesome.

• If we do get a S2 it won't be for a few years since telltale confirmed gearbox is working on the next borderlands game. Also it may be for the best we don't get a S2 since most of the borderlands staff at telltale have left.

Et_Caetera posted: »

If we don't get season 2 we riot. Seriously though, I really want s2 to happen, too. Everything about TftB was awesome.

• Yeah, I heard about it. I just really would like to play S2 one day, that's all.

Chibikid posted: »

If we do get a S2 it won't be for a few years since telltale confirmed gearbox is working on the next borderlands game. Also it may be for the best we don't get a S2 since most of the borderlands staff at telltale have left.

• Amazing Beautiful "Awesome" game. i hope there is a season 2 one day

• i am sure they are, im so happy the TWAU is getting a 2nd and maybe 3rd series. im hoping tales will get more but maybe after B3

• this is all i can hope for: Hey Telltale can we have season 2?
    Telltale:

• edited August 2018

First Of All, I Want To Thank Telltale Team From The Bottom Of My Heart For This Awesome Game Called Tales from the Borderlands.
    The entire story of Tales from the Borderlands was funny and had massive power to draw one in, keeping everybody on the edge of their seat. TFTB was originally not as commercially successful as the company had hoped but over the years TFTB has gotten a massive fan following. Not to mention that critics totally loved it and TFTB even won game awards (see Wikipedia). TFTB was a very unique experience and I'd love to see Telltale developers create a new season. I believe that if TFTB Season 2 is created by the Telltale team in the future (with a wonderful story just like that of season 1) then TFTB 2 would be a huge success and a commercial hit. There is absolutely no Time pressure and the team could work on season 2 whenever they feel ready. TWAU is getting a new season after 5 years from the original. In the same way, TFTB surely deserves a comeback. Rhys and Fiona are just way too AWESOME to be forgotten in one season. I hope the Telltale team realizes this someday and creates the same kind of magic again.

• Preach!!!!!

First Of All, I Want To Thank Telltale Team From The Bottom Of My Heart For This Awesome Game Called Tales from the Borderlands. The entire

Sign in to comment in this discussion.