What will happen to the Garcia's?

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

discuss what will happen and your opinion what will happen!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• I think they are death but we won't see they diying just Jesus will tell us that Richmond fall and no one is alive

• Nothing.
    Their story was over when Grim Ranger played and there's no real reason for things to happen with them now unless Telltale decides to revisit and/or further explore them one day in the future.

• No idea but I hope it is at least explained to us

• A few possibilities based on Telltale’s comments and Road to Survival.

1. Clementine runs into Jesus in a flashback. He tells her that Richmond is gone and everyone is dead. He offers to take her and AJ to the communities in the comics but she refuses. If not Jesus, maybe another non-determinant character like Eleanor.

2. Clementine returns to Richmond with AJ. She finds the gate open and walkers everywhere.

3. Clementine just decided not to go back for whatever reason.

4. Telltale is lying and we will see the Garcia’s at some point.

5. Clem returns to Richmond in one of the endings.

6. The leak was true and we’re going to see Pirate Javi(kidding...probably).

7. A post credits scene or tease which sets up a spin-off series with the Garcias.

8. This one is far fetched, but still. Joan/Clint will be one of the villains in TFS. They are responsible for returning and destroying Richmond.

• Would've been great if you could've differentiated on what exactly came from Road to Survival & Telltale staff comments separately.

Mattsag207 posted: »

A few possibilities based on Telltale’s comments and Road to Survival. * Clementine runs into Jesus in a flashback. He tells her that R

• The leak was true and we’re going to see Pirate Javi(kidding...probably).
    Clint will be one of the villains in TFS. They are responsible for returning and destroying Richmond.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK?!!

A few possibilities based on Telltale’s comments and Road to Survival. * Clementine runs into Jesus in a flashback. He tells her that R

• Who knows, who cares ?

• I want to see Javi but the rest of the Garcia’s can die for all I care

• I want to see Javi and Kate thats it i dont really care about the others

• Anyone who can die will die later on one way or another.

So Javi is the only one still alive in my book. He may turn up just to get killed by some guy who ends up being the main antagonist.

• Episode 1 Javier flashback.

• The return of Jesus and Javier stem from RTS, as they are included in the “Done Running” series along with the characters who are confirmed to appear in the episode.

The returning and finding everyone dead/not going back from Richmond theories stem from the comments made by TT staff stating that the Garcia’s will not be in the final season.

Would've been great if you could've differentiated on what exactly came from Road to Survival & Telltale staff comments separately.

• Pirate Javi? Please explain

• I think the guy smoking the cigar in the final season trailer was the one that destroyed Richmond.

• A 'leak' which turned out to be false. Turned out in this fancfic, there was bad blood (no pun intended period) between Clem and Javi inbetween the events of ANF and TFS.

Pirate Javi? Please explain

• Oh it that from the really dumb "leak" that was locked? Yeah I didn't even finish ready that, it was so bad and obviously fake.

Ghetsis posted: »

A 'leak' which turned out to be false. Turned out in this fancfic, there was bad blood (no pun intended period) between Clem and Javi inbetween the events of ANF and TFS.

• A few weeks ago someone on the forums posted what he claimed was the leaked plot of the first episode for TFS. At the end of the episode, Javier is revealed to be the villain and he has a hook for a hand. Obviously it’s BS. Just a joke

Pirate Javi? Please explain

• Eh, it wasn't that bad. Granted, it didn't make sense and didn't seem to fit the Walking Dead atmosphere, but still a decent read.

Oh it that from the really dumb "leak" that was locked? Yeah I didn't even finish ready that, it was so bad and obviously fake.

• Thank you for clarifying this for me! I really hope the latter doesn't pan out to be true, though. It's really going to suck if Virginia gets the Wellington treatment.

The return of Jesus and Javier stem from RTS, as they are included in the “Done Running” series along with the characters who are confirmed

• I really hope they're not dead. You don't have to kill everyone just to write them out of the story. Just have them not show up.

• Hopefully forgotten and never mentioned again.

• If they aren't in the season then we'll likely never know. Unless they're planning to continue they're story in a future game but that seems unlikely considering thee amount of whining about them you see on these forums. I'd love to see them again but it just feels unlikely.

• they will leak once telltale updates game files for episode 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.