How did you answer Violets "Which one of us will die first" question?

I seen someone asked the Louis boyfriend question poll and I wanted to see how people answered this question too as I also found it pretty intriguing and borderline impossible to answer right.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILED EGGS SPOILERS

This was the only moment in the episode where I feel like every answer was just going to lead to someone hating Clem. It was just choosing between the frying pan or the fire. Which is why I wanted to see how everyone handled this one.

Either I pick one of the 3 of them and basically single out one and label them as the next to die. In turn pissing them off.

Or 4, I inform all 3 of them that they will die and I will live because i'm so much better than them at survival and staying alive. Basically coming off conceited.

Which also pissed them off.

I chose option 4, I said "Anyone of you 3, certainly not me" And violet got pissed off and clem said "I've made it this long" and they said "So have we". And it got awkward.

Was this question soley with the intent to piss someone off in the group? Like I can't see how I could have answered it without being rude. I wish it just had the "Probably me" option to sound humble about it all.

Comments

• I didn't say anything cause it was such a whiplash in tone. It didn't feel right to answer.

• I said “anyone of you but me” and it was just a fucked up question to ask (anyone who said Marlon to die first I applaud you for getting it right ??)

• I went with anyone of you but not me, she asked a strait forward question and I gave her a strait forward answer.

• I answered Anyone but mefirst playthrough then second playthrough I said it'd be Marlon for obvious reasons..

• If you say Louis it leads to a pretty funny scene where everyone including Louis agrees with you.

• I actually said Marlon, who knew I'd be right :D

• Might do that in my third playthrough I don't want a ruthless AJ

lupinb0y posted: »

If you say Louis it leads to a pretty funny scene where everyone including Louis agrees with you.

• I said Definitely Louis. Glad it seemed to be the 'right' answer.

• No one gets angry if you answer Marlon. Clem just tells everyone how every leader in each group she has been with has died and she thought her situation now is no different.

• I said anyone but me because I didn't want to single anyone out. Turns out it was an asshole thing to say.

Wish I said Marlon because Clem's comment about leaders always dying was pretty interesting.

• I said Marlon. Clem knows best I guess.

• i picked marlon even if i was leaning on picking Louis.

• Death Count in Clementines life
    Carley or Doug
    Mark
    Larry
    Possibly the Saint John's
    Doug or Carley
    Lee
    Omid
    Christa ( presumed)
    Pete
    The gay couple
    Alvin
    Carver
    Nick
    Sarah
    Rebecca
    Luke
    Kenny or Jane
    Jane/Kenny/Wellington
    Mari
    The town in new frontier that gets attacked
    The leadership of the new frontier
    Gabe
    Possibly Kate

How much of it is her fault is up for interpretations but she is cursed.

• Louis it's no doubt the best option, probably my favourite scene from the entire episode. The "Not me" option feels pretty wrong, I expected it to come out in a more joking way, not that serious.

• I was silent, it's a no-win question

• I said Louis.

• Death Count in Clementines life
    Carley or Doug
    Mark
    Larry
    Possibly the Saint John's
    Doug or Carley
    Lee
    Omid
    Christa ( presumed)
    Pete
    The gay couple
    Alvin
    Carver
    Nick
    Sarah
    Rebecca
    Luke
    Kenny or Jane
    Jane/Kenny/Wellington
    Mari
    The town in new frontier that gets attacked
    The leadership of the new frontier
    Gabe
    Possibly Kate
    *Telltale :(

CapnJay posted: »

Death Count in Clementines life Carley or Doug Mark Larry Possibly the Saint John's Doug or Carley Lee Omid Christa ( presumed) Pet

• At my first playtrough I didn't say anything. At me second one I said that she will die first.

• I said Marlon

• Probably. Death is a touchy subject, especially in times such as those.

I honestly didn't give it much thought, so I can't tell you who I might've picked. Probably Marlon because of plot, probably Clementeen because finaly, or probably Violet because eh. Or probably Louis because that result is funny and possibly telling.

• To be fair, he was technically the most likely of the four characterization and importance/powercreep wise.

ADSAM posted: »

I said “anyone of you but me” and it was just a fucked up question to ask (anyone who said Marlon to die first I applaud you for getting it right ??)

• I chose Louis simply because I assumed he would be the only one who wouldn't take any offence to it.

• I said Marlon in my first playthrough.

• edited September 2018

Marlon takes it pretty well in my opinion (Louis too). The only "bad" answers if I remember correctly are if you say "anyone of you but not me," (I also said that and it got awkward as hell) and if you pick Violet, cause her emo angst makes her unable to take the answer to a simple question that SHE posed.

• Oh yeah, I remember now.

Timcanpy posted: »

Marlon takes it pretty well in my opinion (Louis too). The only "bad" answers if I remember correctly are if you say "anyone of you but not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.