"Done running" Theory *SPOILER ALERT*

Fist theory
The Adults group could be the same group of bandits from (Season one)
And Lilly could be part of this group because Depending of the playes choices She back to the road, she could joined the group or something like that

My second theory is that Marlon is not dead and that is just a Clementine dream. Because Clem pass a lot of stuff, In every group that she stay, in the end never end well,
And she pretty scare of Aj grown as bad person... And Telltale said that Marlon going to be a Main Character

Third theory:Wellington ending, "kill lilly dad", The most ANF choices doesn't matter (This is probably right)

Sorry for my English i am Brazilian
(Just waiting for TFS release)

Comments

• No they're not the Save Lots Bandits. They were mostly wiped out almost 8 years ago, I highly doubt there's anything left of them

• And even then, Lily would probably root them out if she did end up among them for some reason

Clemenem posted: »

No they're not the Save Lots Bandits. They were mostly wiped out almost 8 years ago, I highly doubt there's anything left of them

• Lily joins the child raper raiders. That's an interesting theory.

• As well as her shooting their leader in the head

DabigRG posted: »

And even then, Lily would probably root them out if she did end up among them for some reason

• I'm sad Marlon is gone too, man.

• Yeah I don’t think Lilly is in the main adult group... They are literally threatening kids and taking young girls that are being given to them. Lilly wouldn’t do that nor would Christa lmao
    She could, however, be in a separate group or just by herself?

• Lily becomes the game version of Carol.

Leegendary posted: »

Yeah I don’t think Lilly is in the main adult group... They are literally threatening kids and taking young girls that are being given to th

• edited August 2018

She probably would if the type of development/twist I'm thinkin of is involved

Yeah I don’t think Lilly is in the main adult group... They are literally threatening kids and taking young girls that are being given to th

• Is that the lady who looks like gettin old friggin Jane?

CapnJay posted: »

Lily becomes the game version of Carol.

• Which one, the one about lilly being in the main adult group or?

She probably would if the type of development/twist I'm thinkin of is involved

• I mean, that's a component in your case, but no, I'm talking about something else.

Which one, the one about lilly being in the main adult group or?

• http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/carol-walking-dead-meme.jpg

A hundred internet points if someone tells me the BBC code to embed images because using the toolbar doesn't work.

Is that the lady who looks like gettin old friggin Jane?

• This close together

! [ ] ( URl )

CapnJay posted: »

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/carol-walking-dead-meme.jpg A hundred internet points if someone tells me the BBC code to embed images because using the toolbar doesn't work.

• One hundred internet points for you

This close together ! [ ] ( URl )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.