TFS Steam Reviews OVERWHELMINGLY Positive: Take that Haters!

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

This should serve as the last nail in the coffin for people who doubted Telltale's ability to revitalize the franchise. Not only is TFS as good as Season 1, but it's actually a full percentage point higher than Season 1 in terms of positive reviews it has received (97% (Edit 98%) for TFS compared to 96% for Season 1).

Comments

• shhhhhhh, last time a review score was brought up on the forums, the episode got review bombed. We should keep this quiet.

• To be fair Season 1 has 28, 000 reviews while Final Season is still under 650 reviews.

• Yeah and the 3% negative are pretty much all complaining about bugs that ruined their save file too.

• Too bad ANF was just a huge let down. I wish they would have just skipped it.

• Or the edgy combat system.

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah and the 3% negative are pretty much all complaining about bugs that ruined their save file too.

• Season 1 has been out for 6+ years

lupinb0y posted: »

To be fair Season 1 has 28, 000 reviews while Final Season is still under 650 reviews.

• Well what do you expect? This game ain't no ANF. :D

• I mean, telltale brought it on themselves with ANF. People weren't just mindlessly hating for no reason.

• Almost up to 1000 reviews. And now it's at 98%

• People are bombing the IGN youtube review basically saying IGN is full of shit with their review of ep.1 And rightfully so...it was a shit review.

• I hope you're ready for their scores to keep sucking because they keep the same person on for the whole season.

"Hello, I enjoyed the episode a lot was real good, anyway I dont know if my choices are going to matter yet so 6.5 goodbye."

People are bombing the IGN youtube review basically saying IGN is full of shit with their review of ep.1 And rightfully so...it was a shit review.

• Yeah...I know Poogs....just waiting for the 6.5 for TWAUs2 Ep 1...even if it turns out amazing.

Poogers555 posted: »

I hope you're ready for their scores to keep sucking because they keep the same person on for the whole season. "Hello, I enjoyed the episode a lot was real good, anyway I dont know if my choices are going to matter yet so 6.5 goodbye."

• It was a pretty shit review. I like how most of it is saying positive things about the episode, including the end paragraph and then it gets a 6.5... I guess the reviewer wanted mindless action over being able to talk with the characters or learn things about their or the school's history.

People are bombing the IGN youtube review basically saying IGN is full of shit with their review of ep.1 And rightfully so...it was a shit review.

• Because it's just got released

lupinb0y posted: »

To be fair Season 1 has 28, 000 reviews while Final Season is still under 650 reviews.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.