Can Telltale please give an option to not do any romance?

Going into the forum, people seem to like Clementine 'shipping' someone here. It seems to be a popular opinion and after playing the first episode a couple of times, there's a potential for it to be in the next episodes. Can Telltale please give an option to not do any romance?

I'm one of those people who doesn't like romance in the story, at the very least please make it subtle so I may ignore it... :/

Tagged:

Comments

• well, i really didn't like the romance in TFTB anad this whole threads and everyone getting crazy abaout it, but here it is even satisfying, so i don't mind. Clem deserves it

• Of course there will be a non romance option.

• Well, it's not about whether Clem deserves it or not, it's about options to not do that. I dislike romance in general and prefer for friendly relationship instead...

brbsmoking posted: »

well, i really didn't like the romance in TFTB anad this whole threads and everyone getting crazy abaout it, but here it is even satisfying, so i don't mind. Clem deserves it

• You will accept Gabentine in your heart and you will like it.

• edited August 2018

Clem deserves it

I think my friend wants to talk to you.

brbsmoking posted: »

well, i really didn't like the romance in TFTB anad this whole threads and everyone getting crazy abaout it, but here it is even satisfying, so i don't mind. Clem deserves it

• ok, just finished the WHOLE episode. where were any romantic options, cause i didn't see them? :<

• There's really no relationship options yet. There's only been subtle hints that both louis and violet may be romantic option further into the season.

• The possibilities of it actually happening might disappear considering what happened at the end of Episode 1 with AJ.

• edited August 2018

There's always going to be an option not to romance someone. I mean you might feel a bit pushed to romance but the option will always exist.

• Oh, you mean the norm?
    Yes, I would very much like that "option."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.