Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Is that the one where he shanks it in it's headdead?

When you return to the train station, if you don't press the button to kill the walker that grabs Clementine then AJ will stab it and save her.

• This is Marlon in real life lol

• But without the ugly mullet.

Dex-Starr posted: »

This is Marlon in real life lol

• edited August 2018

Hey, that mullet was cool!

LazyAlex posted: »

But without the ugly mullet.

• I think it would have been cool if only he didn't shave the sides. Either fully own it, or don't at all

lupinb0y posted: »

Hey, that mullet was cool!

• I'm playing ep1 again and apparently Minerva and Violet were a couple before she "died"

• That was pretty obvious from how Violet talked about her. Also if you look at the "V+M" heart carving in the fishing shack then you can tell AJ they were girlfriends.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I'm playing ep1 again and apparently Minerva and Violet were a couple before she "died"

• if you look at the "V+M" heart carving in the fishing shack then you can tell AJ they were girlfriends.

That's when I found out. The first time i didn't check up on AJ.

That was pretty obvious from how Violet talked about her. Also if you look at the "V+M" heart carving in the fishing shack then you can tell AJ they were girlfriends.

• edited August 2018

Rosie is an American Staffordshire Terrier, a sub breed of pitbull.

"The American Staffordshire Terrier, known to their fans as AmStaffs, are smart, confident, good-natured companions. Their courage is proverbial. A responsibly bred, well-socialized AmStaff is a loyal, trustworthy friend to the end.

AmStaffs are stocky, muscular bull-type terriers standing 17 to 19 inches at the shoulder. The head is broad, the jaws well defined, the cheekbones pronounced, and the dark, round eyes are set wide apart. AmStaff movement is agile and graceful, with a springy gait that advertises the breed’s innate confidence. The stiff, glossy coat comes in many colors and patterns. AmStaffers describe their dogs as keenly aware of their surroundings, game for anything, and lovable “personality dogs” around the house. AmStaffs like mental and physical challenges. They are highly trainable, as their many forays into showbiz suggest."

• Marlon will shoot Clementine if she refuses to lower her knife from Tenn’s neck. Also, if you choose the silent option when hiding from Tenn, he’ll notice you either way, prompting Clementine to angrily walk towards him. No idea if her intention was to kill him.

• Marlon will shoot Clementine if she refuses to lower her knife from Tenn’s neck.

Well, obviously.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Marlon will shoot Clementine if she refuses to lower her knife from Tenn’s neck. Also, if you choose the silent option when hiding from Tenn

• edited August 2018

When you're given the chance to talk to everyone in the courtyard go and stand in front of Louis and Omar. Louis starts talking like he's in a cooking show of some sort and it's pretty funny. It's implied that he does this occasionally and he can't stop despite Omars begging.

• It's actually Louis.

When you're given the chance to talk to everyone in the courtyard go and stand in front of Louis and Omar. Louis starts talking like he's in

• That was Louis who was talking like that

When you're given the chance to talk to everyone in the courtyard go and stand in front of Louis and Omar. Louis starts talking like he's in

• edited August 2018

@DabigRG and @VengefulKenny

Thanks, changed the names around :P

DabigRG posted: »

It's actually Louis.

• In season 2 if Jane is killed by Kenny your can point your gun at him and watch him hate Clem. You can then shoot him and get the loner route that way. That's something the storybuilder doesn't have a flag for.

• and watch him hate Clem

Idk about that, but I know everything else

CapnJay posted: »

In season 2 if Jane is killed by Kenny your can point your gun at him and watch him hate Clem. You can then shoot him and get the loner route that way. That's something the storybuilder doesn't have a flag for.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

He sounds like he Hates her, himself, everything.

and watch him hate Clem Idk about that, but I know everything else

• watch him hate Clem.

Doesn't he say "Just do it"? Or are there determinant lines he can say?

In season 2 if Jane is killed by Kenny your can point your gun at him and watch him hate Clem. You can then shoot him and get the loner route that way. That's something the storybuilder doesn't have a flag for.

• He says just fucking do it

watch him hate Clem. Doesn't he say "Just do it"? Or are there determinant lines he can say?

• Seems like there are determinant lines for that scene then. Cause I've only ever heard him say "Do it. Just... just do it."

He says just fucking do it

• Looks like because he was bitter as fuck in mine.

• No, he says "do it. Just.... just do it."

He says just fucking do it

• I saw the clip and that wasn't how he said it in my play through.

No, he says "do it. Just.... just do it."

• edited August 2018

We might be onto a new detail here if that's true. I've never heard of him having different lines when you shoot him depending on your relationship with him though.

I saw the clip and that wasn't how he said it in my play through.

• He didn't have that sad exhausted look or I'd have felt bad he snapped at Clem. I drank, smoked, drank moonshine, probably did other things that pissed him off

We might be onto a new detail here if that's true. I've never heard of him having different lines when you shoot him depending on your relationship with him though.

• Well, obviously.

I actually just saw the playthrough where he shoots her. I thought he’d try to convince her or something. Didn’t think he’d shoot her that quick. So it’s not as obvious as YOU think.

Marlon will shoot Clementine if she refuses to lower her knife from Tenn’s neck. Well, obviously.

• Ah, that's a nice thought.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Well, obviously. I actually just saw the playthrough where he shoots her. I thought he’d try to convince her or something. Didn’t think he’d shoot her that quick. So it’s not as obvious as YOU think.

• yup.

Ah, that's a nice thought.

• Sophie and Minerva always liked bad guys in stories.

• Clem says he got bit.

We don't see Abel get bit we only see him pulled out of the window.noticed that on my third replay.

• He got pulled out the window she could have just assumed.

Dan10 posted: »

Clem says he got bit.

• She wasn't like "I guess he got bit lelolol he totally won't comeback". So he got a chunk bitten out of him meaning he is a goner unless he ccuts it off quickly/

He got pulled out the window she could have just assumed.

• Has anyone mentioned the return of Banang?

• edited August 2018

Spoiler for Episode 1

After watching a few lets plays I noticed that when Brody realises she's talking to Clem after being hit she has two different reactions that I'm pretty sure are dependant on whether or not you decided to go fishing or hunting.

One with a kind of dazed or dead look if you went hunting. This also happens if you don't convince Violet to forgive Brody.

And one with her smiling if you went fishing (probably because you get to bond with her). It's really unsettling.

• And if you went fishing then Clementine brings up the place they talked about taking a road trip to.

If you said a winding mountain then Brody dreamily says "Clouds..." and if you said city then she says "Lights...". Haven't seen a play through where Clem chooses the coastline but I'll update this comment when I do.

Spoiler for Episode 1 (Spoiler)

• She says "Sun" if you choose the beach.

And if you went fishing then Clementine brings up the place they talked about taking a road trip to. If you said a winding mountain then

• Clementine was introduced to both Lee and the Stranger the exact same way. A Walkie-Talkie

• This might have been already pointed out and it's nothing crazy really but possible foreshadowing in S4E1?

One of AJ's toys have a hole in its head and well, AJ always aims for the head

• edited August 2018

Maybe they used it as target practice when Clem was first teaching him to shoot. I really hope it doesn't mean that he did it while goofing off with his gun.

This might have been already pointed out and it's nothing crazy really but possible foreshadowing in S4E1? (Spoiler)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.