I don't think Lilly will return (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Send it to me please
    Thanks in advance

Appreciate it

• what leaks? Link plz

She’s 100% returning. I mean.... the leaks dude.

• show me plz. Link?

Leegendary posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Well like everyone already said: leaks.

• Fuck Arvo.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Speaking of returning characters and leaks: (Spoiler)

• Because she is a better character than Christa? Yes Lilly is less likable, but she had more screentime and is more interesting.

Well honestly why would they bring her back? I sure dont give a s++t about her how about they tell us what tf happened to Christa instead?

• well tbh i dont really care that much about christa either and i almost completely forgot that lilly existed

Box Tv posted: »

Because she is a better character than Christa? Yes Lilly is less likable, but she had more screentime and is more interesting.

• For the same reasons I did, buddy!

DabigRG posted: »

...Why the fuck did I hit one of those spoiler tags?

• So the full episode contained additional data to be mined that the demo didn't?

Man, this sucks but if she's returning I hope they make it interesting and give her a proper backstory to explain how TF she survived this long.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well like everyone already said: leaks.

• Ah, crap. I never should've started this thread and read certain posts. Sorry Telltale! Please feel free to delete this thread if too much was hinted at.

• edited August 2018

Lol the entire group was getting trained by her, she was in the air force and knew how to survive better than anyone in season 1. She is the one (SPOILERS) who catches the freaking snitch Ben in episode 3 stealing their medicine.

So the full episode contained additional data to be mined that the demo didn't? Man, this sucks but if she's returning I hope they make it interesting and give her a proper backstory to explain how TF she survived this long.

• she will not come back because Telltale does not like old characters

• Well the only real answer for a returning character would be Lilly. Molly wants to stay in Crawford. Christa is most likely dead, and if not she still has a low chance of returning because there was no choices for in the story builder. Mike and Arvo were headed to Mexico. Bonnie is determinate and would probably just be written off as dead if those other two returned. Gabe, Kate, David, Conrad, and Linguard would probably have the same thing happen. Eleanor probably isn't a big enough character, plus nothing is said about the Ava/Tripp thing and that effected her. I do think Javier could make a return, but people would just complain about lazy writing because just all of a sudden all of Richmond is dead besides him, like Clem in Wellington and the group at Prescott. Lilly's story is open, because originally it was supposed to be Lilly from the comics, but now that the novels exist that isn't true, so Lilly would be the best choice because she would have had more time if she wasn't a comic character originally.

• And baby Omid!

Bogdan2309 posted: »

She will probably return, thats why on the intro in TWD Final you must choose if Lee leaves her alone on the streets or she's coming with them. I dont like Lily anyway so i dont care. We must see Christa.

• I hope that’s true and Bonnie depending on if she lived . That’s all I ever asked for in this game was revenge on those traitors.

CapnJay posted: »

Lily doesn't return but Arvo does along with Mike..

• edited August 2018

The poor guy who has to private message everyone...

Leaks plz (I'm actually really curious gaah)

• I want Lilly to come back so bad just so those of us who did, can tell her we shot Kenny after his mind broke. It could probably be the best news she's heard since she left the group, which would be appropriately depressing.

• Bonnie turned on Mike after Clementine was shot if I remember right so I left her out .

Trickhead posted: »

I hope that’s true and Bonnie depending on if she lived . That’s all I ever asked for in this game was revenge on those traitors.

• Actually, Molly left Crawford to go her own way.

Well the only real answer for a returning character would be Lilly. Molly wants to stay in Crawford. Christa is most likely dead, and if not

• Didn't remember that, anyways she probably wouldn't be the returning one because it would be pretty basic, she wasn't around for that long and didn't have that big of a part

DabigRG posted: »

Actually, Molly left Crawford to go her own way.

• Yea but Bonnie’s screws Clem twice first when she brought Carver back there after she seen there were children there so screw her then she blames you for Luke’s death when it was in fact Arvo’s fault .

Bonnie turned on Mike after Clementine was shot if I remember right so I left her out .

• And after Arvo shoots you Bonnie leaves with them and leaves you there to bleed out .

• My Clem went back for Luke so we were cool on that.

Yea but Bonnie’s screws Clem twice first when she brought Carver back there after she seen there were children there so screw her then she blames you for Luke’s death when it was in fact Arvo’s fault .

• She still blames you though and says don’t talk to her . If you don’t go after him she does and falls in . Go back and watch the scene I promise she blames you no matter what for not saving him even though you risk your life and stopped her from dying she’s the worst all time bitch in the game .

My Clem went back for Luke so we were cool on that.

• Dies not does stupid phone changed it twice .

• She cared about me almost freezing to death and shared a smoke

She still blames you though and says don’t talk to her . If you don’t go after him she does and falls in . Go back and watch the scene I pro

• Yeah me too

She cared about me almost freezing to death and shared a smoke

• Pretty much. Would be better off in her own spinoff story if anything.

Didn't remember that, anyways she probably wouldn't be the returning one because it would be pretty basic, she wasn't around for that long and didn't have that big of a part

• To be fair, they were specifically there to bring back the Cabin Group. She didn't think Carver would end up capturing and later killing Walter as well.

then she blames you for Luke’s death

She only does that if you(the lightest person there) don't try to go for Luke.

when it was in fact Arvo’s fault .

Envirommental hazard. One he clearly didn't think would happen.

And after Arvo shoots you Bonnie leaves with them and leaves you there to bleed out .

It was either leave or stay behind to potentially take the blame(and what that likely means) when Kenny gets out there.

Yea but Bonnie’s screws Clem twice first when she brought Carver back there after she seen there were children there so screw her then she blames you for Luke’s death when it was in fact Arvo’s fault .

• Maybe there were other past decisions that factored in and not just if you try to help him or not but I replayed that at least 3 times and every time she makes a remark to blame Clem . You didn’t touch on any of my other points she leaves you to bleed to death she doesn’t care about Clem she twice backstabs her . If I ever get a chance she’s dead .

She cared about me almost freezing to death and shared a smoke

• Arvo is Aj Bonnie is Clem guilty by association. Maybe Bonnie could give Kenny a big apology "sorry for trying to steal your truck, your food, and for Arvo shooting Clem we good fam"?

I'm sure We would have had a good laugh about it.

Maybe there were other past decisions that factored in and not just if you try to help him or not but I replayed that at least 3 times and e

• Yea not only that Clem is the one who gets the truck going after almost dying and they just steal it . That cabin group was the worst they counted on Clem for everything kept her in the dark lied to her and treated her like a little kid when she literally did everything for them . Bonnie said nobody ever showed her kindness like that then she brings her friends in to murder you guys at the ski lounge . I hate her so much I’m going to go back and replay season two just to watch her drown .

Arvo is Aj Bonnie is Clem guilty by association. Maybe Bonnie could give Kenny a big apology "sorry for trying to steal your truck, your food, and for Arvo shooting Clem we good fam"? I'm sure We would have had a good laugh about it.

• We are talking about Telltale, you never know what will happen hehe :D

F3arM0d3 posted: »

You can hear Christa screaming "NO" and falling down. Afterwards there is several gunshots. Christa had no gun at the time so I'm pretty sur

Sign in to comment in this discussion.