(Spoilers) Do you think Omar, Mitch and Asaim will play a bigger role?

Do you think Omar, Mitch and Asaim will play a bigger role in the series now that Brody and Marlon are dead

Comments

• Assim, definitely.
    Of the other two, Omar probably has more precedent due to being Louis's friend.

• Aasim already has more to him than Omar, Willy, and Mitch. I really hope more development goes into them, because the other characters are def developed, but those 3 have nothing. Hopefully they do more and dont just red shirt them.

• I'm hoping for some Ruby development tho

• Their was that one one tweet about everyone being “Walker snacks” in episode 2 sooooo.....

• Calling someone a snack means they’re adorable. The tweet probably meant that everyone in chapter 2 was adorable, nothing about being ‘Walker snack’ . I just hope that meant everyone was likeable and developed

Their was that one one tweet about everyone being “Walker snacks” in episode 2 sooooo.....

• Given what happened at the end of Episode 1, I'm sure she'll at least play a part.

Sheol- posted: »

I'm hoping for some Ruby development tho

• Asaim comes off as a generic extra with some speaking lines. Never really saw him as a main character, but could be wrong.

• Those speaking lines due establish and follow a specific viewpoint though, which is most directly established if you go hunting.
    Otherwise, he's just a guy with a journal who questions Marlon's leadership.

Chibikid posted: »

Asaim comes off as a generic extra with some speaking lines. Never really saw him as a main character, but could be wrong.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.