Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Here's a question. Does Willy have autism? When I first encountered him, he reminded me of a family member.

• Anyway, it seems like a hole made by a bullet, in an other angle where there is more light, the sides are all black so my guess is they had to shoot through it. On the other hand would a bullet left such a precise "cut"?

... (Spoiler)

• You dont have to "bitchslap" marlon if you attack him at the end, if you dont he just gives up the gun

• Hearing that coming from you is funny for some reason. :lol:

You dont have to "bitchslap" marlon if you attack him at the end, if you dont he just gives up the gun

• How the hell did Abel get past the biscuit-bumper? She was supposed to be providing Clem with overwatch.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Speaking of that, am I the only one that thinks the scene's even cooler if you do it that way?

There's something awesome about just holding the gun up until he lets go and falls to the floor defeated.

You dont have to "bitchslap" marlon if you attack him at the end, if you dont he just gives up the gun

• The what-what?

Dex-Starr posted: »

How the hell did Abel get past the biscuit-bumper? She was supposed to be providing Clem with overwatch.

• What, never heard of biscuit bumpers? Guess what, you're not alone.

DabigRG posted: »

The what-what?

• A slang for lesbian.

Uhh, apparently.

The what-what?

• What an odd nickname.

lupinb0y posted: »

A slang for lesbian. Uhh, apparently.

• Oh wow. That toy really is foreshadowing. Weird hair, guitar... that is definitely Marlon.

• Biscuits are delicious.

What an odd nickname.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Family Guy

What an odd nickname.

• Mm...

@Dex-Starr Family Guy

Must be from one of the new seasons then.

CapnJay posted: »

Biscuits are delicious.

• So I noticed Omar reminded me a lot of Nazeem from Skyrim in terms of voice an attitude, and as it turned out, its the same voice actor. All Im saying is Omar says some shit Nazeem would. Omar is his son confirmed. Elder Scrolls 6 is a Telltale series confirmed.

• edited August 2018

Apparently on the Switch you are given the option to click play on Episode 2 but if you do it just brings this up until you press a button which'll bring you back to the main menu.

Found on Reddit

• Brody is voiced by Hedy Burress, who voices Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics.

• "Do you get to the Flavor Town very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

Poogers555 posted: »

So I noticed Omar reminded me a lot of Nazeem from Skyrim in terms of voice an attitude, and as it turned out, its the same voice actor. All

• I'll have you know that there's no Puuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Findagon posted: »

"Do you get to the Flavor Town very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."

• But we clearly saw the walkers were on him, they were like an inch away from biting him and he was about to fall on the ground, so no way he avoids getting bitten

CapnJay posted: »

He got pulled out the window she could have just assumed.

• Does anyone reckon that AJ's gun could be the same one Carver used? Looks quite similar and I remember Rebecca taking from his body but not sure what happened to it after.

• I don't think it's the same one. Pretty sure that was left on Rebecca's corpse, although I'm sure that AJ's gun was intended to be a callback to Carver.

Does anyone reckon that AJ's gun could be the same one Carver used? Looks quite similar and I remember Rebecca taking from his body but not sure what happened to it after.

• Plot armor. ?

Razer531 posted: »

But we clearly saw the walkers were on him, they were like an inch away from biting him and he was about to fall on the ground, so no way he avoids getting bitten

• Also one of the two walkers didn't have a jaw and Abel fired at least two shots so it's entirely possible that he was able to kill them and escape

Plot armor. ?

• Yeah just had a look and looks like the barrel on Carver's gun is longer. Would've been a cool little connection though.

I don't think it's the same one. Pretty sure that was left on Rebecca's corpse, although I'm sure that AJ's gun was intended to be a callback to Carver.

• I know this but I've seen a walker without a jaw tear someone up in ANF. :D

Also one of the two walkers didn't have a jaw and Abel fired at least two shots so it's entirely possible that he was able to kill them and escape

• It would have indeed been an awesome connection to have between seasons. Too bad the writers weren't thinking this far ahead when they forgot about the revolver in s2e5.

Yeah just had a look and looks like the barrel on Carver's gun is longer. Would've been a cool little connection though.

• And Ruby is voiced by Ali Hillis, who voiced Lightning in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy and her subsequent appearances in spin-offs like Dissidia or World of Final Fantasy. And besides Marlon being voiced by Ray Chase, who voiced Noctis in Final Fantasy XV, Mitch is voiced by Robbie Daymond, who voiced Prompto in Final Fantasy XV. Maybe in the future episodes we'll see Adam Croasdell (Ignis) and Chris Parson (Gladiolus) voicing someone, so that all of the chocobros are in TFS haha.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Brody is voiced by Hedy Burress, who voices Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics.

• Please tell me that's in the actual game. :lol:

lupinb0y posted: »

Apparently on the Switch you are given the option to click play on Episode 2 but if you do it just brings this up until you press a button which'll bring you back to the main menu. Found on Reddit

• And Ava!

MichaelBP posted: »

And Ruby is voiced by Ali Hillis, who voiced Lightning in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy and her subsequent appearances in spin-offs like Di

• edited August 2018

Just a small thing.

When Marlon says "I just kind of hope he (Louis) turns up, to be honest with you" did that strike anyone else as strange?

Louis so far seems way too happy for an apocalypse survivor. To suggest he hoped Louis turned up may suggest there's a history of him not. And perhaps his happy attitude is a cover for something darker.

Maybe I'm over thinking the line. But I can see Louis's character changing a fair bit.

• Nah, he just said that cause he was afraid Louis would rather have fun then work to get some food

Stewart25 posted: »

Just a small thing. When Marlon says "I just kind of hope he (Louis) turns up, to be honest with you" did that strike anyone else as stra

• I feel like this little toy has something to do with whatever happened at the ranch.

This might have been already pointed out and it's nothing crazy really but possible foreshadowing in S4E1? (Spoiler)

• No jawless walkers allowed to bite here. Seriously though, apart from the fact that Telltale very likely chose that model on purpose as almost every other walker model still has their jaw, Abel is also clearly still alive. The fact that you hear three gunshots and no death screams already tells us that, plus we didn't see a body and Brody's dialogue makes it pretty obvious too.

I know this but I've seen a walker without a jaw tear someone up in ANF.

• I mean, the game tells us he sympathised with Clem when she tells her story about killing a loved one. To sympathise could imply that he shares a familiar experience, so who knows? It would make sense if he hide a darker part of his history by laughing and joking around.

Just a small thing. When Marlon says "I just kind of hope he (Louis) turns up, to be honest with you" did that strike anyone else as stra

• If you choose ... When asking AJ what he remembers about guns his response is save the last bullet

• Rewatching the final scene again, something struck me. The bullet fired by AJ went straight through Marlon's head. If so, shouldn't the bullet hit Clementine who stands right in front of him?

• The bullet changes path presumably. That or it just narrowly misses.

Rewatching the final scene again, something struck me. The bullet fired by AJ went straight through Marlon's head. If so, shouldn't the bullet hit Clementine who stands right in front of him?

• Given how long into the outbreak it is and all the students have been through, it's clear that at least an initial part of Louis's theatrical personality and preference to live in the moment is reflective of how increasingly bad things get.

• Probably, but at such close range it would be very lucky but I'm no expert in ballistics. It just made me realise how extra reckless it was from AJ

bobshaw posted: »

The bullet changes path presumably. That or it just narrowly misses.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.