Next possible Marvel telltale game

So I think that the best character in the marvel universe to make a game about is the Punisher as I think it opens up the most choices. It can also be gritty enough to tell an engaging story. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the next marvel telltale game?

Tagged:

Comments

• I would like either Iron Man or Spider Man.

• I think the best option for a new Marvel Telltale Game would be Spider-Man or Deadpool.

If Spider-Man, I think they should make the game take place in the MCU.

• Spider-Man Telltale series would be great to have. Give the player the chance to create the origin story for him and take either the photography route or science route. I would also like Peter to have his own love interest for the player to choose. Either the ones we know or someone new

• I think a spider man game would be awesome!
    Also, sense they have this guardians game, if we're talking superheroes, and I know this is not marvel, but if they could make a Teen Titans game, or a Suicide Squad game, how cool would that be!?

• edited August 2018

Rather than another Spider-Man game (because there's one coming out next month) how about a Telltale game on the Great Lakes Avengers?

My reasons for why I'm suggesting it:

• I know hardly anything about the Great Lakes Avengers
    • I know nothing about Mr. Immortal's personality. Just his obvious superpower implied by his name
    • I bet there's a lot of humor choices to be made if you're playing as Mr. Immortal, who can't help but die most of the time.
  • I’m still toying with trying to write a Telltale Spider-Man game but with the PS4 game due I think another hero or team would be better. Since Marvel has the rights back I think a X-Men or Fantastic Four game could be interesting.

• My suggestions are:Spider-man,Iron-man,Captain America(maybe?),Avengers(The old or the new),X-men,Deadpool (its up to telltale shall they break the 4th wall or not),Guardians of the galaxy season 2 ,Thor.
    I think these are my suggestions
    idk if Hulk is gonna be great telltale game
    because the story is kinda messed up

• I too would go with something along the lines of The Punisher, Moon Knight would be great too. Though i don't know, i really want another season of Guardians but if not then either of those two would be my top pics.

• Well I'd be mostly interested in

• Spiderman
    • X-Men
    • Deadpool
    • Black Panther
    • Luke Cage (one could dream)
  • To be honest other than another Guardians of the Galaxy game I would prefer:

• The Punisher (One of my favorite Marvel characters)
    • Iron Man
    • Captain America
    • Daredevil (Another of my favorite Marvel heroes)
    • Blade
      To be honest out of all of these I think Daredevil or The Punisher would be the best characters to play in a choice based game. I left out Spider-Man because his story is already popular amongst Marvel fans. Also The Punisher would be sick because it could show how far would Frank Castle go to get revenge for his family's death.

Daredevil however would be cool too because Daredevil is one of those characters that never really got a videogame even though he is a cool character. Daredevil can also allow dialogue options to be different than previous Telltale games because I think that with his sense of hearing being more acute than a standard human that he can tell if someone is lying by hearing their heartrate increase. Imagine if your interrogating a criminal and you need info, in your HUD their could be a heartrate monitor that will allow you to see if he is lying. However, you need to be careful because sometimes the heartrate can go higher because you might be pushing the criminal to hard and scaring him. Just an idea for how a Daredevil game could be made :smiley: :wink:

FalcoMalcom posted: »

Well I'd be mostly interested in * Spiderman * X-Men * Deadpool * Black Panther * Luke Cage (one could dream)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.