Should old characters return for this Final Season??

And when I mean old characters, I mean those characters from previous seasons who status is unkown such as Christa, 400 days characters and Lilly. We never knew what happened to them, and since this is the final season it'd be good to leave no loose ends left.
p.s.: The cop from the first episode of the first season could return too and could talk about Lee if you chose to stay at Clem's house at night

Comments

• Yes they should. For obvious reasons.

• Yes they should. For obvious reasons.

• The way I've seen telltale handle this season....if they continue like this writing quality then I'm confident they'll do returning character's arc right.

• Eh, a majority of those returns would be rather thrown in and have little to do with the story set up in episode 1.
    Like, we know there's one or two Season 1 characters that were planned to be here and I'm crossing fingers in dread hoping that they are portrayed and incorporated appropriately, but when you really look at the list(especially with the season already underway), just about everyone else would be so out of place and in there just because.
    So I'm gonna have to reinforce no, with very few small squiggly asterisks.

• I expect that we will, since there are some real loose ends that would be nice to have tied up (Lilly, Christa, Kenny), even if in a brief dialogue or scene.

I kinda expect Lilly in particular since she's featured in the story creator.

• Wouldn't mind her returning either, she was my daughter after all, before I got saltlicked..

I expect that we will, since there are some real loose ends that would be nice to have tied up (Lilly, Christa, Kenny), even if in a brief dialogue or scene. I kinda expect Lilly in particular since she's featured in the story creator.

• Talk about taking a licking and NOT keeping on ticking :P

Jayroen posted: »

Wouldn't mind her returning either, she was my daughter after all, before I got saltlicked..

• it would be nice to see ravi again but i doubt that will happen.
    i couldn´t care less about any 400 days charackters.
    lilly would be the only returning charackter i can see happening.
    i guess christa got immediately shot after clem ran away.

• edited August 2018

We've already been told in interviews about TFS by Kent Mudle to expect S1 characters to return.

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

I don't think it's necessary for my enjoyment of the season, but it's always nice seeing old faces, so I wouldn't mind either way. I gotta say though, if Mike and Arvo, or even Lily show up, I can't say I won't enjoy treating them like shit for what they did.

• Definetly. I fully expect we will be seeing Lily, but I'd love to see Christa, Molly and the 400 day characters. I know we won't see them all but I would love to see them all! They don't all need to have a big part (or even be alive), just make a cameo (admittedly a better one than the 400 days characters did in S2)

• And Lily is back now lol

• Yes. It will bring more closure to the series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.