Did Marlon need to _________? (Spoilers)

I was going for the prisoner route when AJ shot him... I chose to keep AJ hardened because if you learn anything in the world of walking dead, its that as soon as things start getting comfortable and "normal" that is when your guard goes down and shit gets nasty.

But it made me think... How many people let Marlon go? If that is truly an option. Aren't you worried that he is going to go to the Raiders group and offer up the location as a way into their camp?

Comments

• Well I mean I chose to let him stay but the AJ thing happened so idk

• I doubt it. In his heart of hearts, he truly thought he was doing what he had to to protect the group, as corrupted and tragic as the decisions were, and Kent Mudle's answers about Marlon only supports my opinion. He was his own worst enemy.

I wasn't gonna let him go anyway, not because I didn't trust him to stay away, but because right then, I didn't think Clem had the right to just exile him like that when she has no history with him.

He knew he was in the wrong and if you resolve it sympathetically, he's relieved about it. Don't know about the "grab for gun" and "Pathetic" options though.

• Yeah I sympathized and he dropped the gun, but with how he reacted to Brody and his gut instincts with the twins... I feel like he has poor cowardice instincts that would do anything to save himself. He is clearly not in control of himself.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I doubt it. In his heart of hearts, he truly thought he was doing what he had to to protect the group, as corrupted and tragic as the decisi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.