TWDG Favorite Color

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

What's your favorite color? And what's your favorite character(s)' favorite and/or font colors?

Comments

• My fav chaacter is probably Rhys

• Dabig explain this thread plz cuz I'm starting to think drugs are taking over ?

• Someone said yesterday that the colour of Violets subtitles are violet and it blew my mind over how i didn't notice that.

• Purple, the same shade of purple as Clem's hat.

• We should stop this shipping threads and start talking about more important topics to the plot!

DabigRG:

Also, Sarah's colour! That pink perfectly goes with how her character it's a giant reference to the term "Rose tinted glasses"

• Mine's blue, but I have so many favorites that I don't think I could pick colors for them. I do like that Christa and Omid had a sort of "peanut butter/jelly" theme going on with their subtitles (and outfits), though.

• Regi: Green
    Jolene: Pink?
    Michelle: Brown
    Sarah: Pink
    Ava: [Citation needed]
    Louis: Green

• edited August 2018

I'd say dear Sheol spelled it out fair enough.

@bobshaw Someone said yesterday that the colour of Violets subtitles are violet and it blew my mind over how i didn't notice that.

Are you serious?

Dabig explain this thread plz cuz I'm starting to think drugs are taking over ?

• The text from Uncle Pete was pretty neet. I dig the Green, going along with the theme of this long-sleeved shirt.

• i always disable subs because i find them distracting.

now im sad.

bobshaw posted: »

Someone said yesterday that the colour of Violets subtitles are violet and it blew my mind over how i didn't notice that.

• Green, Kenny/Javier

• Favorite colors are Aquamarine and whatever color this is, some kind of pink
    Favorite Characters are Louis and Becca.

• I forgot I made this. Ah well, these two were in the drafts.

Kate: Purple
    Gabe: Cyan

• My favorite color is any shade of Emerald

Favorite characters: S1 Clem, Kenny

• edited December 2018

I thought I was the one that makes outrageous topics?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.