How will the school continue after

What aj did to Marlon? How will the school members interact with him after he killed in cold blood?when he cussed they were laughing at him because he's a kid and when he apologizes for biting that girl she forgives him...is aj redeemable in the eyes of this school's community?

Comments

• edited August 2018

There's gonna be a whole lot of ambivalence regarding AJ and his actions. Marlon might've been their leader and friend since they were little but he admitted to something really heinous and they were pretty quick to turn on him for it. I think the biggest advocate for punishing AJ will be Louis. He was against the idea of a kid carrying a weapon since the very beginning, and Marlon was his best friend.

• Well he sure as shit won't be treated as a kid no more but a maniac..and I guess they won't give him a gun anytime soon.

There's gonna be a whole lot of ambivalence regarding AJ and his actions. Marlon might've been their leader and friend since they were littl

• Watching Louis grieve and turn on AJ/Clem will be disheartening, to say the least.

• edited August 2018

You're welcome to treat him however you want... I personally think it's a little extreme to label the kid as a psycho/maniac when all he did was act according to the environment he was raised in and the lessons he was imparted. The best course of action, in my opinion, would be to teach him right and wrong, not punish, berate, or castigate.

Well he sure as shit won't be treated as a kid no more but a maniac..and I guess they won't give him a gun anytime soon.

• Realistically they should get rid of Clementine and AJ.

AJ is a dangerously unpredictable threat to every member of the group who murdered their leader and has consistently been problematic since day 1 of arrival. Not to mention the raiders are now after the group once more due to Clementine's actions (granted it did provide food) however food is meaningless if their community is attacked and potentially destroyed.

In 2 days, Clem and AJ have plunged this society into internal chaos serving more problematic then useful.

• I ain't saying that he "is" a maniac but will be/might considered by the others..as for me I think he's far from being crazy...but rash and
    Unaware of his actions,he just needs guidance and I hope TT gives us that option.

You're welcome to treat him however you want... I personally think it's a little extreme to label the kid as a psycho/maniac when all he did

• edited August 2018

But they did spread awareness of what was being cooked from behind their backs....Marlon didn't plan on stopping the trade if it happened agian so I think the group is fucked either way.

Chibikid posted: »

Realistically they should get rid of Clementine and AJ. AJ is a dangerously unpredictable threat to every member of the group who murdere

• They're in worse shape now since their leader was murdered and now possibly have the raiders after them. Both are direct results of Clementine and AJ.

Not saying what Marlon did was right, but it wouldn't be an active issue once more had it now been for Clem and AJ.

But they did spread awareness of what was being cooked from behind their backs....Marlon didn't plan on stopping the trade if it happened agian so I think the group is fucked either way.

• The group is in loss right now...no one in marlon's group is capable in leading....clem wasn't completely responsible about what aj did...she was reasonable but aj's fate is far from my imagination rn so we have to wait and see how they deal with the little guy.

They're in worse shape now since their leader was murdered and now possibly have the raiders after them. Both are direct results of Clementi

• But Marlon would have kept trading off more kids.

They're in worse shape now since their leader was murdered and now possibly have the raiders after them. Both are direct results of Clementi

• They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem.

And realistically it's not exactly like Marlon either way would have much choice in the matter. He's the leader of a community consisting of teenagers and kids. Giving 2 away to save the others could have been the only way. It's more preferable than a group of kids going to war losing more lives than nessecary only for those 2 to be taken as well.

Leegendary posted: »

But Marlon would have kept trading off more kids.

• Neh, AJ is out on his ass, Clem stays.

• edited August 2018

If that's the case then this group deserves to die. You mean to tell me with how well structured this community is only ONE person was capable of leading? Not once did they establish a 2nd or 3rd command?. What if Clementine/AJ never existed and Marlon was killed? They'd just be headless chickens running aimlessly around? To me that's not even a group worth saving or leading.

The group is in loss right now...no one in marlon's group is capable in leading....clem wasn't completely responsible about what aj did...sh

• People are a precious resource in that world, and given that Clem and AJ know lots about the outside world and has dealt with that before, they need her now so whether or not they LIKE her they need her so they won’t kick her out or anything

They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem. And realistically it's not exactly like Marlon

• so this a AJ/Marlon thread in disguise,right?

• They shouldn't/don't need her. They've lasted this long before AJ was born and Clementine could shoot a gun having just as much harsh life experience as her.

If they can't leed themselves at this point then they all deserve to die. Leading a flock of ineffective hive minded individuals is not worth the headache.

Leegendary posted: »

People are a precious resource in that world, and given that Clem and AJ know lots about the outside world and has dealt with that before, they need her now so whether or not they LIKE her they need her so they won’t kick her out or anything

• They've been holed op in their petty safe zone, since the beginning, they are weak because they don't have any experience whatsoever outside of it, I agree, they do deserve to die.

They shouldn't/don't need her. They've lasted this long before AJ was born and Clementine could shoot a gun having just as much harsh life e

• They actually do need her seeing as they're about to fend off an onslaught of raiders with superior firepower and larger numbers. They're clearly capable of handling the day-to-day minutiae of foraging, hunting, and generally keeping themselves from starving, but when they're blatantly outnumbered by a bunch of adults with actual weapons... What exactly is that "harsh life experience" gonna yield them? It'd be so shortsighted of them to just send Clem and AJ packing when they're about to fight for their lives.

They shouldn't/don't need her. They've lasted this long before AJ was born and Clementine could shoot a gun having just as much harsh life e

• edited August 2018

Well if they all die what's the point of this season ? they stated that they started on the school and stayed there till now.Thats not the point now because this situation aj did can lead to many ways...were just speculating on which one of em is guna happen....and to lastly add to ur "they all must die then" accuse this is a fairy tale world with unrealistic events so anything can happen.

• No its about aj/all the school's actions against him when ep 2 kicks off....

so this a AJ/Marlon thread in disguise,right?

• I can imagine that if Episode two comes up with that option whether to visit Marlins tomb or Brody’s tomb and if you choose Brody’s tomb Louis is going to be a little episode two comes up with that option weber to visit marlins tomb or Brody‘s tomb and if you choose Brody‘s tomb Louis is going to be a very harsh on Clementine and AJ.

Watching Louis grieve and turn on AJ/Clem will be disheartening, to say the least.

• Not so sure about that. I mean, yes, AJ did shoot Marlon but without Clem the group would have no knowledge of the threat of the raiders. And they were a threat already before Clem encountered Abel, since he fucked up their traps, knowing the whereabouts of the School group. The kids would've been caught with their pants down had the raiders came knocking.
    It was beneficial for the group for Marlon to be "overthrown" as a leader. He wasn't being honest with the group, he stopped giving a shit about the greenhouse and kept caving in in his ever decreasing safe zone. AJ shooting him is problematic though but either way Marlon couldn't have continued as their leader. He became an incompetent leader who would've traded kids until he was the last man standing.

They did lose a friend but now everyone knows the increasing threat of raiders and the group will have a new direction in leadership whether that means a democracy or Clem being the leader.

• edited August 2018

They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem.

Abel was already inside their safe zone and fucking with the traps, which surely would have tipped him off that someone is nearby, well before Clementine lead them beyond the safe zone. Hell, if you made the choice to go to the shack first, then he goes to the hunting grounds, which are literally right next to the school on the map. So even without Clementine's actions, they already needed to worry about them being so close (which Brody certainly was even before knowing what Clem did, and which Marlon was ignoring), and if they were found, which is highly likely at that point, Marlon would have made the trade again, as he admitted.

They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem. And realistically it's not exactly like Marlon

• Abel being a raider is speculation as of now, he might be a random guy. And if you discount that run-in Clem hasn't done anything to attract the raiders. Not to mention Abel stole from the kids and was in their safe-zone before him and Clem met. He could've run into any of them, and probably would have at some point. Clem being there didn't really change things.

• I wonder if the new leader will be whoever you appealed to? So Violet or Luis. That'd be interesting.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem.

But Abel stumbled upon the fishing shack/hunting grounds, meaning he was already in the area and dangerously close to the school, which is something that is completely unrelated to Clementine's presence. That would seem to suggest that the raiders are back in the area, and going off what Brody says in the cellar ("Those bastards are back, and it's only a matter of time until they find us") would have eventually found the school, leading to possible conflict even if Clementine wasn't there.

• Not true. Abel found the traps, so he knew they were nearby regardless. Didn't take meeting Clem to figure that out, he even said it wasn't a question so much as confirmation.

• He's more redeemable than Marlon.

• not if they followed the smoke from the floor door grenade :(

Deltino posted: »

They wouldn't need to trade anyone or worry about the raiders again if it wasn't for Clem. But Abel stumbled upon the fishing shack/

• That was still outside the safezone and far away from the school tho

not if they followed the smoke from the floor door grenade

• How is it speculation? Brodie reveals they have history with the dude.

GamerLady posted: »

Abel being a raider is speculation as of now, he might be a random guy. And if you discount that run-in Clem hasn't done anything to attract

• Did she? I didn't get that. I thought it was they have history with raiders and she was afraid he was one.

How is it speculation? Brodie reveals they have history with the dude.

• When clem described him to Brody when she said he smokes with Bible pages she knew him since so I think that dood issa oldi problem.

GamerLady posted: »

Did she? I didn't get that. I thought it was they have history with raiders and she was afraid he was one.

• She said she knew him? Unless she said she knew him, I'd still consider it speculation. And it might be that he's no longer with the raiders, so in either case its a guess. I mean, your most likely right, but still.

When clem described him to Brody when she said he smokes with Bible pages she knew him since so I think that dood issa oldi problem.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.