Nope

Comments

• They shouldn't be one single leader. They should all make decisions as a group. A democracy, if you will.

• I don't think its gonna be a direct new leader but I agree that Aasim seems most suited for stepping up at least. It would be weird if Clementine somehow becomes their new leader, but I doubt it.

• lol why though?

Dex-Starr posted: »

They shouldn't be one single leader. They should all make decisions as a group. A democracy, if you will.

• edited August 2018

Last time someone was in charge he traded some of them away :/

lol why though?

• I personally think some of the older kids will step up together, it’ll be like an oligarchy, I guess.

• edited August 2019

Last time someone was in charge he traded some of them away

• Different doesn’t always mean better. And how do we know aasim like that? We’ve only heard a bit from him, he could be worse than what we perceived. But, I do see how he could become the leader, he seems the most mature and focused on surviving.

• "This isn't a democracy anymore" - Rick Grimes :tongue:

They shouldn't be one single leader. They should all make decisions as a group. A democracy, if you will.

• My Clem wouldn't be the best fit because when push comes to shove she would out herself and AJ before the group.

Aasim would be a good leader. He is practical and level headed enough.

• Definitely agree that Aasim seems like the best fit. Louis is too easy going, he wouldn’t take the position seriously, while Violet doesn’t seem like she’d want to be a leader. Based on what we’ve seen from Aasim, he just seems like the most reasonable choice.

• I'd like to have a sort of "oligarchy" instead of a "supreme leader".
    More heads in charge are better than just one, something like New Frontier used to keep things under control with 4 different leaders.
    So I suppose the older kids should be the part of this kind of government.

• i feel like we re gonna have either Assim or Violet become group leader .

• Because if Omar’s in charge, he’s gonna start using them as food

lol why though?

• It's likely the writers will find a way to make Clementine the group leader, perhaps with an assault from the raider camp. That's honestly one of the only scenarios I wouldn't roll my eyes at, as it'd be more like a consensus that they need a war-time general in charge. In what little we know of the school's history, they haven't had experience in fighting people, just walkers.

Otherwise, I'm really hoping that they actually don't make her the leader, or the sole leader at the very least. She's an outsider, and the child in her care killed someone they've known for years without so much as considering what their wishes were.

Aasim would be a logical choice.
    * He's concerned about their food situation, and was willing to confront their leadership ( Marlon ) regarding it.
    * He's mindful of the past, present, and future. His records with further development could help them all learn from the past, and preserve what knowledge they gain. He does concern himself with their present situations taking a serious approach to their dire food situation and attempts to have Louis do the same. By killing only the adult rabbits, and suggesting the babies be released, he's maintaining a food source through multiple generations of animals.

Violet would be another decent choice.
    * She's resourceful, and likely going to be our introduction to the greenhouse.
    * She's another good provider, and appears to have a good handle on fishing. She's willing to listen to new ideas, and acts on her own agency - checking on Clementine and AJ when they take longer than they should at the train station in spite of having placed herself as the walker lookout outside. I would really like to know how she didn't notice the raider enter the building though. Seems odd from the position we left her at, she should have clearly been able to see the door. He didn't enter the window we shoved him out of, and the others are boarded.

A counsel of students would be an interesting situation ( a lot like parliament, or congress/senate ). It'd be another situation that I wouldn't roll my eyes at Clementine gaining leadership after what happened. It would also have some interesting aspects to having to be somewhat politically minded, and influence our relationships. It could be one of our relationships that suggests we be on the counsel based on Clementine's experience in the outside world surviving, skill, or trying to win points with her.

• Assim is the obvious choice.
    Though it could be neat if Louis took a swig at it. Cause otherwise, Ruby(or I guess Mitch) are the only characters that are open enough to benefit from getting a promotion.

• edited August 2018

I think that it's gonna be a determent choice

• That'd be interesting. Unlikely to be well pulled off, but interesting.

I think that it's gonna be a determent choice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.