Clementine being a mom

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Just my selection of clips of Clementine being a mom to Alvin Jr. If I missed any clips yall be sure to let me know in the comments below.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• "Yes, its nothing to be ashamed of" is probably the best part

• edited August 2018

I have such a cloudy mind with that subplot.

"Yes, its nothing to be ashamed of" is probably the best part

• Please increase the brightness

• That's one of the reasons I like season 2 the most, I'm not really into "babysitting" little childs.
    Could seem an harsh statement but if I'm ever going to live in such environment, I'd probably raise a kid to be some sort of right arm and assistant, like Nate with Russel in 400 days, not exactly like that since it was way too one sided relationship, but something like that.
    Don't really like mom(or dad)/son(daughter) attitude but that's just me.
    I consider AJ as a pal and an "assistant" for Clementine and nothing more in my opinion.

• Probably the most practical way of looking at such a setup.

Gauss99 posted: »

That's one of the reasons I like season 2 the most, I'm not really into "babysitting" little childs. Could seem an harsh statement but if I

• Well my Clem isn't a "mom" just as she says: "He's not my kid, and I not his mom"

• Care to elaborate more?

DabigRG posted: »

I have such a cloudy mind with that subplot.

• Well, maybe not cloudy so much as...inapt

Care to elaborate more?

• I like this if AJ somehow called Clem mom it will be biggest AWWWW for me.

• Nice Vid man! Love your channel and literally 5 minutes ago just saw you posting this in a subreddit (/r/TheWalkingDeadGame) lol :P just wanted to say everyone you got good videos and recommend anyone to sub to you thanks

• and whay if AJ’s last words to a dying clem was “Mom...” would it still be the biggest AWWWW for you? XD

FORTLEE posted: »

I like this if AJ somehow called Clem mom it will be biggest AWWWW for me.

• Well if i'm right, in Detroit become human, Alice said -I love you mom in one of the endings so... who know?

• Sometimes, it's better to hide that kind of feeling/relationship from people you just met... To hurt the mother the most, just hurt her kid.

MosesARose posted: »

Well my Clem isn't a "mom" just as she says: "He's not my kid, and I not his mom"

• What so louus is planning to hurt Clem. No this was a choice for the player. Either the player s sees Clem as a mother or not. For me that is just weird. Clem is a child herself. It's crazy to think she is a mom. The best Clem can be to Aj is a guardian.

hopefulfx posted: »

Sometimes, it's better to hide that kind of feeling/relationship from people you just met... To hurt the mother the most, just hurt her kid.

• I've never bought into this whole motherly Clem character and her "motherly" relationship with AJ.

• I was talking about the point of view of the character not the player. She got hurt from the start of the apocalypse why would she think it could end at that moment? The He's not my kid, and I not his mom can means that thing to

I personally know a mother of 17yo (Clem is about that age) of a baby of 1yo. Trust me she is better at it than most of mature ones. Teenage mothers exist and is not THAT rare.

What so louus is planning to hurt Clem. No this was a choice for the player. Either the player s sees Clem as a mother or not. For me that i

• I think it's really cute.

• Yeah I know I have too. The problem is that this looked good on the tv, and I played through the entire episode with the brightness settings that way not realizing the captured video would actually be much darker than it looked on the television. I've increased the brightness on the game so hopefully, ep 2 will look better.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Please increase the brightness

• Yeah just like a mom.

God bless you.

"Yes, its nothing to be ashamed of" is probably the best part

• The relationship definitely seems more mother and child though.

God bless you.

That's one of the reasons I like season 2 the most, I'm not really into "babysitting" little childs. Could seem an harsh statement but if I

• She still has to act like one. In ANF she said she felt like she was already a mom I believe to Javier.

God bless you.

Well my Clem isn't a "mom" just as she says: "He's not my kid, and I not his mom"

• The problem is I see that happening if Clem dies. Like a final goodbye.

God bless you.

• Remember when we thought TFS/"Clementine's Story" would be a Mom season?

• Thanks man. Yup gotta get the vids out there.

God bless you.

Hersani posted: »

Nice Vid man! Love your channel and literally 5 minutes ago just saw you posting this in a subreddit (/r/TheWalkingDeadGame) lol :P just wanted to say everyone you got good videos and recommend anyone to sub to you thanks

• Didn't play the game so I don't know, but is the mom the android? or is Alice?

God bless you.

Well if i'm right, in Detroit become human, Alice said -I love you mom in one of the endings so... who know?

• No offense but in todays world we have a number of babies making babies as the saying goes.

What so louus is planning to hurt Clem. No this was a choice for the player. Either the player s sees Clem as a mother or not. For me that i

• She said in ANF that she felt like she was a mom I think to Javier.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

I've never bought into this whole motherly Clem character and her "motherly" relationship with AJ.

• Definitely, I want to see her pull the Alvin Jr's more often.

God bless you.

NexusFire posted: »

I think it's really cute.

• Alice is the little girl with the android called Kara. It's easy to see Kara is acting toward Alice the same way Clem is acting toward AJ in a sense

Didn't play the game so I don't know, but is the mom the android? or is Alice? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• edited August 2018

I'd hate it, i will readily remember that he's not Clementine kid like I did during Louis first conversation, which is the truth anyway.
    Also it feels really stupid, AJ which is like 6 years old having a 17 years old mother? That's disturbing imho.

• AJ which is like 6 years old having a 17 years old mother? That's disturbing imho.

Well yeah, if you forget about the context

I'd hate it, i will readily remember that he's not Clementine kid like I did during Louis first conversation, which is the truth anyway. Also it feels really stupid, AJ which is like 6 years old having a 17 years old mother? That's disturbing imho.

• Oh, okay thanks for the info.

Alice is the little girl with the android called Kara. It's easy to see Kara is acting toward Alice the same way Clem is acting toward AJ in a sense

• But in ANF she said she felt like she already was a mom I think.

God bless you.

I'd hate it, i will readily remember that he's not Clementine kid like I did during Louis first conversation, which is the truth anyway. Also it feels really stupid, AJ which is like 6 years old having a 17 years old mother? That's disturbing imho.

• Mom-Clem is the best Clem, right after Scumbag-Clem in S2.

• I love Mom-Clem. Not in the romantic/sexual kind of way.

• Scumbag clem was funny. Little psychopath.

God bless you.

GSSalvador posted: »

Mom-Clem is the best Clem, right after Scumbag-Clem in S2.

• I would hope not. She is so cute as a mom.

God bless you.

I love Mom-Clem. Not in the romantic/sexual kind of way.

• That looks pretty clear. What capture card do you use?

God bless you.

• edited August 2018

Yes, she even said that in ANF while she was talking with Javier inside Lingard office I think.
    But ANF Clementine is stupid in my opinion, she was so different from my S2 Clementine playthrough, like a totally different person. When she shot the guy who sold her fake bullets or flirting with that stupid kid Gabriel it left me speechless.

But in ANF she said she felt like she already was a mom I think. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• No lie ANF made you feel like most choices made didn't even matter since Clem was going to be that way anyway.

Yes, she even said that in ANF while she was talking with Javier inside Lingard office I think. But ANF Clementine is stupid in my opinion,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.