Scrapped and unused audio, dialogue, animations, scenes, etc...

Comments

• I still say he should've gotten sick and/or been on his implied future deathbed.

Anything is better than the stupid car crash. Even the unoriginal walking in to the lake scene.

• edited July 2018

Diana's Kitchen
    Credit to @thewalkingclementine

• The Crabbers

Bonus: Dave and the Crab(Also, Troy, Nick's Walker, and Raccoon Mom)

Credit to Akandrov

• crab originally in game?also whose that dead bodie next to troy

DabigRG posted: »

The Crabbers Bonus: Dave and the Crab(Also, Troy, Nick's Walker, and Raccoon Mom) Credit to Akandrov

• edited July 2018

wtf i dont get it either I feel stupid
    EDIT: I get it dad wants to fk all of them sheep. i guess it took me a while because its like 2/10 joke, im used to those advanced ones, that, these simple ones i dont assume to be actually simple

• edited July 2018

Yep. Considering the ally group name and the setting, that's a safe bet.

also whose that dead bodie next to troy

I have no clue. It presumably came from the Michonne DLC and the files apparently call it Dave.
    Though the resemblance between the two does make you wonder...

crab originally in game?also whose that dead bodie next to troy

• Rashid and Vanessa

Credit to AKandrov

• edited August 2018

Wrong thread..Sorry.

• Unused lines from Above the Law

[CLEMENTINE]
    "My friend took a crowbar to someone once."

Looks like depending on if you watched Carver die or not she was supposed to say this:

[CLEMENTINE]
    "It wasn’t pretty -- but it was fair."

She also references Kenny and Carver in this line:

[CLEMENTINE]
    "A bad man who destroyed his eye."

There's two unused Jesus lines that reference two other settlements when the group discover the supplies in the factory:

[JESUS]
    "There’s stuff here from... from Lakeside!"

[JESUS]
    "Westover, too."

Last and most certainly least, Gabe had a voice line that changed. I have nothing to say about this one...

[GABE]
    "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

Credit to @Graysonn

• edited September 2018

She did say those lines when playing the card game.

Unused lines from Above the Law [CLEMENTINE] "My friend took a crowbar to someone once." Looks like depending on if you watc

• "I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

Unused lines from Above the Law [CLEMENTINE] "My friend took a crowbar to someone once." Looks like depending on if you watc

• I think season 2 is way more interesting, thanks to your videos <3

Graysonn posted: »

It would take a really long time to compile. If you're really interested about some of the stuff that didn't make it into Season 1 you should read this: https://tcrf.net/The_Walking_Dead_(Windows)

• The first line is in the game.

• edited September 2018

The card from Thicker than Water or the card game from Done Running?

Cause either way, they're still unused in context and in fact debatably lazy.

@NexusFire The first line is in the game.

...Oh yeah, you're right.
    I guess he didn't know that at the time.

MintBlue92 posted: »

She did say those lines when playing the card game.

• Yeah, goes to show someone on the staff liked the idea enough to try and get Young Mr. Ochoa to sneak that line in.

"I just can’t stop thinking about Clementine. I wish she was still with us."

• Unused Relationship Photos

Also, Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it.

Credit to @Deltino

• From Done Running, when Clementine was play the card game. War.

The card from Thicker than Water or the card game from Done Running? Cause either way, they're still unused in context and in fact debata

• Here's some code for the Clementine's Hat and Meeting Sam stuff.

Credit to @vivec

• Unused lines from Kenny Jr.

178) DUCK [panicked, in tears] {fearc} Mom, I'm not a zombie, {fearA} I'm not.
    181) KATJAA {fearA} [panicked, hushed] Do you hurt, baby? {fearB} Anywhere?
    182) DUCK [panicked, in tears] {fearA } No, I don't know, {fearB} mom, I'm scared!

Shoutout to @Louche

• Unused lines of Kenny turning down looking for Clementine

247)KENNY {ThinkingA}{Body-A}I'll get the boat out onto the river. Figure I can wait there until you get back. {DIsgustA}Or at least until nightfall.
    251)LEE [pickup][grim, sadness]{AngryA}{Body-B}You're still gonna take me, even bit?
    246) KENNY [grim] {SadA}{Body-A}Yeah. We'll figure out what to do about that when the time comes.

237) KENNY {AngryB}{Body-A}If anything has happened to that boat when we get back I will fucking bury you in that back yard. {AngryC}Are we clear?

Shoutout to @Louche

• Those were used though.

Unused lines of Kenny turning down looking for Clementine 247)KENNY {ThinkingA}{Body-A}I'll get the boat out onto the river. Figure I

• Were they?

Those were used though.

• Yeah. The last Kenny dialogue happens when you get everyone except Ben to come with you

Were they?

• Sounds about right.
    Okay, that game has so many dialogue options and responses that I guess it's easy to deem some as unused when you don't recall them.

Yeah. The last Kenny dialogue happens when you get everyone except Ben to come with you

• edited October 2018

Grain of salt, but here's some inside man info about ANF :

I got it from a fired telltale employee tweet from twitter from their telltale page in 2017 of september. He couldn't tell me what the very specific details of the story boards the most because they were telltale private and he knew little about the season story. He only told me these bits and pieces of the death's and character's personality's in the story in each episode. I wanted to know more but he never wrote back. I'm sorry.

Actually, A New Frontier was changed because of the fans reactions of how Kenny and Jane was killed off and our choices not mattering at all. It was called Lazy Work by fans.

After that story was scrapped, the story began where Kenny and Jane was supposed to live longer than that and Kenny teaches Clem to drive a motorcycle (no crash accident) and meet Javier. Clem, Jane and the family at Howe's were going to meet David. jane and Kenny were intended to be killed off around episode 4-5. the family however were killed by the new frontier. I heard from a couple of fans that if Clem was to stay at wellington, Kenny was going to be the main character and meet two young girls.

During this time of changes, Troy was going to be more polite and be gentle with Clem but more touchy and stare non stop at her while he ask very personal/ pedophilic questions towards Clem. Everyone can guess why TellTale scrapped it. For Mathew, I dont know yet. Anymore questions?

If he went with Tavia, he would be scratched severly and a broken arm during a fight with mike. He had a role in helping Clems group with Bonnie. There were plans for him to be in episode 4 but scrapped for unknown reasons . I forgot to mention him. Also Walter, Mathew, Sarita and Jane didnt exist in the original storyline at the time. I hear there was also a choice where clem, mathew and walter were captured by carver and clem was given a choice by carver asking her where the rest of the group was hiding. Mathew knew where kenny, sarita, rebbeca and alvin were. Walter knew where luke, nick, carlos and sarah were. Having clem choosing walter or mathew telling where they're hiding leads to one of their deaths. Im not sure if this is true or not.

Take from this what you will. :neutral:

• Map of Howe's Hardware

Credit to @ thatstoosp00kyman

• edited November 2018

David could've be fine with Javier not taking care of his family
    https://streamable.com/3gey5/

• if im right you originally had the option to shoot mike, This used to be on PS3 on the release of episode 5 but patched 2 hrs later. Though i would've defiantly liked that because i hated him so much

• Javier's earlier beard and last name.

• Damn that looks cool.

Javier's earlier beard and last name.

• It happened to me, for some time I thought that was the canon since kenny and jane both acknowledge mikes death...when I found out it wasn’t like that I thought it was some Mandela Effect shit and still today im mind blown when I think about it

if im right you originally had the option to shoot mike, This used to be on PS3 on the release of episode 5 but patched 2 hrs later. Though i would've defiantly liked that because i hated him so much

• Bonnie(?) was supposed to bring Carlos, Sarah, and Sarita to the Window, but drag Clementine there for some reason.

Clementine could ask Bonnie what her daughter's name is.

• The person who dropped the Kenny death audio was Sean Vannaman. Watch Playing Dead with Gavin Hammon on youtube.

Here's some stuff off the top of my head: Season 1 * Doug was supposed to help Lee trap B(his brother) under the telephone pole, rat

• Not scrapped content in and of itself, but here are the placeholder textures in the background of Amid the Ruins' menu slide

Credit to @NOHATCLEM

• Really now? Well then, it all lines up. Thanks!

The person who dropped the Kenny death audio was Sean Vannaman. Watch Playing Dead with Gavin Hammon on youtube.

• edited November 2018

This looks like it came from the original concept of Season 3.

EDIT: Also, damn, they even downgraded Javier's beard, he looks better.

Javier's earlier beard and last name.

• That's because it essentially did--his original last name(Garcia-Dominguez) is on the back of his jersey.

EDIT: Also, damn, they even downgraded Javier's beard, he looks better.

They ended up giving that to Blasphemous Kung Fu Hobo Knight and so probably didn't want it to be identical.

AronDracula posted: »

This looks like it came from the original concept of Season 3. EDIT: Also, damn, they even downgraded Javier's beard, he looks better.

• I don’t think I posted this 0.o

Not scrapped content in and of itself, but here are the placeholder textures in the background of Amid the Ruins' menu slide Credit to @NOHATCLEM

• You did. It was in a thread about unused content for Season 2 in support of Deltino's explanation.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

I don’t think I posted this 0.o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.