Weird noises at the school

This is what I've been wondering since the game came out. When you're inside of the school what are those weird noises that you can hear all the time ?

Comments

• Walkers inside the building?

walkers?

• Cheeseburgers rustling very loudly in the outside trees.

• There's no noise inside the school. You're hearing the moaning of the souls trapped inside Clem's hat, which you can only hear when it's really, really quiet.

• Kids walking around ?
    It's pretty weird though since you can hear footsteps but no one's around, spoooky

• Lol, for me I’d love this season if it give us some creepy-themed vibes and feels about the school just like the diary farm , like a story arc perhaps

For me Season 1 had the most creepiest/scary experiences, maybe even considered to be the darkest season, although Season 2 had the potential to be.. but yeah!

Kids walking around ? It's pretty weird though since you can hear footsteps but no one's around, spoooky

• Ghosts of dead kids.

• edited September 2018

It's just Justin fucking a walker, nothing more sinister than that.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Then there must be souls trapped in Violet's dorm too because I heard a lot of moaning coming from her room?
    ** ba-dum-tssss **

Onmens posted: »

There's no noise inside the school. You're hearing the moaning of the souls trapped inside Clem's hat, which you can only hear when it's really, really quiet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.