Characters you loved but then hated

Katjaa. She was so sweet, and such a help to everyone. She was the closest thing to a doctor until carlos in S2, with so much medical knowledge. She was great to clementine, being the only other woman in the group left. But then she killed herself. To me, suicide is absolute worst thing you can do to the people you love. She ruined Kenny, and he suffered for the rest of his without her. I can’t even fathom how she could do that, when Kenny was already on the ropes. She wasn’t even as distraught about it, when she probably knew she was going to do it when she said she didn’t want clementine to see it, she was referring to her suicide.

Comments

• I don't know about "Love" and "Hate," but Lonnie is the first to come to mind.

• I think you mean shitbird

Ben

• Luke. I dunno, he started to piss me off little by little as the season went on. Having sex with Jane was irresponsible, and it pissed me off when he showed more emotion to a girl he hooked up with leaving the group than he did his best friend he had known for YEARS dying

• Looking down the list, three more very minor trangressors to count would be Kenny, Buricko(sorta), David, and Tripp.

• I think it’s more of Telltales fault for focusing on Kenny vs. everyone else and throwing away the leftover cast.

12494 posted: »

Luke. I dunno, he started to piss me off little by little as the season went on. Having sex with Jane was irresponsible, and it pissed me of

• Jane too.. I really liked her character, especially after she shot Troy in the dick. But as the season went on, she started to piss me off. I hated how she was always talking about people being “liabilities”, and how she tried to steal from Arvo. My Clementine doesn’t put up with that shit.

• You right!

I think it’s more of Telltales fault for focusing on Kenny vs. everyone else and throwing away the leftover cast.

• Jane is the only one that comes to mind. Really liked her in E3 and E4 but then she did dumb shit and got Kenny killed in my playthrough. Hated her ever since.

Even more when I saw the staying with Jane flashback in ANF. Not only was she selfish but also a complete coward.

So fuck her I guess.

• I was originally going to list her but tbh I never liked her. She was only out for herself and stuck around to show clem how to kill and be more independant. As much as I appreciated her, she still acted like clem was just going to die like everyone else. I love how things completely turned out the opposite against her.

12494 posted: »

Jane too.. I really liked her character, especially after she shot Troy in the dick. But as the season went on, she started to piss me off.

• edited September 2018

Luis grew on me but I didn't hate or ever love the character. But he's the only one I can think of that I disliked and my opinion changed. Most the time that I dislike a character it doesn't change, Ben being a good example. I could never get to liking that kid. He was such a dead-weight and only seemed to get worse and worse.
    I can't think of a character that I started out liking and then disliking though.

• Not really loved some of them but I really hated/disliked them in the next episodes:

• Jane (She was cool in Episode 3 for shooting Troy in the crotch but was so selfish in the next episode because she thinks leaving friends/family is one of the best survival rules)
    • Gabe (I thought he was going to step up after his sister's death, become a man but no, he kept acting like a whiny child and him throwing his uncle under the bus for killing Conrad was obviously the point where everyone, even some Gabe apologists, started to despise this fucking shitbird)
    • Kate (Terrible motivations and kept making stupid decisions, putting her own crush on trouble all the time)
    • David (He was such a bro in Episode 3 & 4, then despite all that, he still wanted to kill me over jealously. I had no regrets fighting back because Javier didn't deserve any of that, David fought me for no fucking reason)
    • Eleanor (Even if you didn't kill Conrad, she is still betraying you for no good fucking reason. Fucking bitch)
  • Yes I mean shitbird.

I think you mean shitbird

• I was originally going to list her but tbh I never liked her.

Same here.

I was originally going to list her but tbh I never liked her. She was only out for herself and stuck around to show clem how to kill and be

• AJ. He went from my main dude, my badass zombie survivor sidekick, to a complete prick.

• Since ANF was written obviously biased I don't hold that against Jane. But if I did...

• Look at the flowers, AJ

Melton23 posted: »

AJ. He went from my main dude, my badass zombie survivor sidekick, to a complete prick.

• edited September 2018

I’ll make him look at his mother’s corpse so I can purge the world of him in his moment of weakness.

Wow that was dark

Look at the flowers, AJ

• edited September 2018

Well I don't really have any but I can reverse your question and say that I hated AJ because I thought he was a burden and a stupid plot device to liking his character and caring about him a little more....even if his decision making isn't the best.

• Eleanor. When Javi first met her she was nice, then she went and picked up the biggest, rustiest knife with someone else's blood on it that was available, and stabbed him in the back with it

• So, his own blood then?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Eleanor. When Javi first met her she was nice, then she went and picked up the biggest, rustiest knife with someone else's blood on it that was available, and stabbed him in the back with it

• Arvo ='<

• You don't like AJ in TFS? I am actually enjoying his personality.

AJ. He went from my main dude, my badass zombie survivor sidekick, to a complete prick.

• It’s probably got something to do with me trying to teach him how to be a normal kid, and to make him the person who will make the world a better place one day. Perhaps when most of the walkers have rotted to dust if that’s possible, but the little shit just isn’t having any of it

You don't like AJ in TFS? I am actually enjoying his personality.

• Jane (Before she had sex with Luke.)

Mike (Before he tried to leave with Arvo and Bonnie.)

• Jane, maybe Luke and maybe Marlon.

• Marlon, Tavia, Tenn, Eleanor, never liked kenny i guess

• Sarah, Lilly, Jane and Katjaa.

• edited September 2018

Why tenn?

MaxTheFax posted: »

Marlon, Tavia, Tenn, Eleanor, never liked kenny i guess

• Tripp was so intolerable omg I liked him in the beginning but

• Can't think of anyone, I either dislike them from the start or start to like them after that.

• Sam from michonne

• Good..........good.......

@12494

Jane too

Eleanor

• Kenny...season one amazing arc...season 2 deserved to get shot.

• Can't argue with that.

Kenny...season one amazing arc...season 2 deserved to get shot.

• Can argue with that

Kenny...season one amazing arc...season 2 deserved to get shot.

• Yeah you can argue...if you are a blind AF fanboi and neglect the fact that he was basically became a sad self parody of his season 1 character only more of an ass.

Can argue with that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.