What is the most important choice in the Series.

What choice in all of the four games was either the most significant or the hardest to make.

Comments

• Meatlocker room, this choice just decides how your kenny is gonna be for the rest of the whole game.

• edited September 2018

Choice that mattered the most: Carley or Doug. Both get a decent amount of screentime.

Hardest choice: Kenny or Jane

• Easy choice actually, let Kenny kill Jane, then Kill Kenny.

Choice that mattered the most: Carley or Doug. Both get a decent amount of screentime. Hardest choice: Kenny or Jane

• edited September 2018

Hardest choice for me to make is everything that concern stealing or taking stuff from other survivors, like the supplies from the stranger's car in season 1 or the meds from Arvo in season 2. I always think twice or more about the choice I have to make, the group needs all the supplies they can have but at the same time it doesn't feel right stealing stuff that doesn't belong to me. I hate thieves and robbers and I dont like to act like one myself even in videogames.

• Leaving a car filled with supplies alone because someone MIGHT return for it is fucking stupid, if you just leave your shit out in the open it's your own stupid vault if someone else takes it, after all the car might have been there for weeks.
    Stealing supplies at gunpoint is whole different story though.

Gauss99 posted: »

Hardest choice for me to make is everything that concern stealing or taking stuff from other survivors, like the supplies from the stranger'

• edited September 2018

Well about stranger supplies, you might be right but I felt bad when I decided to pick all the stuff, and I felt even worse when the stranger said to Lee that he's even a thief among all the other bad words he used to describe him, because he was right about that.

Jayroen posted: »

Leaving a car filled with supplies alone because someone MIGHT return for it is fucking stupid, if you just leave your shit out in the open

• If you don't take his stuff and play like a saint he still blames you for a whole list of things, guy's a hypocrite, laughed my ass off the first time I messed up the QTE and Clem put a bullet in him.

Gauss99 posted: »

Well about stranger supplies, you might be right but I felt bad when I decided to pick all the stuff, and I felt even worse when the strange

• Save Gabe or save Richmond, honestly I was kind of fucking for the 2 more it was hard to choose between them

• Top 3 for me:

1 - Carley or Doug
    2 - Kill Kenny or let him kill Jane
    3 - Tripp or Ava

Plus: Stay at Wellington or leave with Kenny if you let him kill Jane and go with him.

• Carley or Doug. I saved Doug since Carley was the only one who knew about Lee. I assumed his secret would remain one if she died, so I let her get devoured by the walkers.

• This is gonna sound weird, but the choice that was the hardest for me to make was sitting with Kenny or Luke for dinner.

• Whatever's at the end of this season. That, Carley/Doug, Luke/Kenny, or Ava/Tripp. (I've not played ANF, but still.)

• Which card I should pick.

• edited August 2019

Sign in to comment in this discussion.