Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• I do agree, I dont think they should have done it, really ruins the surprise, its like if Season 2 showed Kenny in the episode 2 trailer.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

But still, not every One is gonna be digging really deep and finding all the leaks or even heard anything about them. This was stupid and pretty damn disappointing if I'm being honest

• Fuckin spoilers, jackhole?

Side-eyeing everyone who defended Abel and his actions and believing he’s not part of the raiders.

• Check the description of the trailer :)

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Highly doubt the returning character is the villain or even with the raiders. Her first meeting with Clementine has to be harsh for obvious reason (the history they have). But there is no indication so far that she is the villain.

• Wait, I just realized that the people who didn’t play Michonne have to play it because of a particular character lmfao

• Yeah, while the voice and the speech itself was relatively spot on, the physical reveal is kinda bad looking, if I'm being frank.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

But still, not every One is gonna be digging really deep and finding all the leaks or even heard anything about them. This was stupid and pretty damn disappointing if I'm being honest

• Huh?

DabigRG posted: »

Fuckin spoilers, jackhole?

• Hopefully, she will at worst be A major antagonist, but not necessarily THE villain.

Highly doubt the returning character is the villain or even with the raiders. Her first meeting with Clementine has to be harsh for obvious reason (the history they have). But there is no indication so far that she is the villain.

• To be fair, Kenny's return was meant to be this emotional reuniting(for those who really cared) and leaving it open was somewhat plausible at the time.

Telltale are obviously banking heavily on Season 1 and early Season 2 nostalgia/hype for this game.

Poogers555 posted: »

I do agree, I dont think they should have done it, really ruins the surprise, its like if Season 2 showed Kenny in the episode 2 trailer.

• It does not confirm anything to me. You can say the same about Kenny in season 2, depending on how you look at him.

NexusFire posted: »

Check the description of the trailer

• Unless I missed something, Abel isn't in this trailer.

Huh?

• Kinda surprised they are bringing a Michonne character in. Seemed unlikely due to no story gen for it in this game (but its not like anything actually happens in that game anyway amirit heyoo)

But I guess it kinda makes sense, the episode 3 title card seems to hint we go to a shore, so maybe he came on boat or some shit

• I guess you can see it that way.

It does not confirm anything to me. You can say the same about Kenny in season 2, depending on how you look at him.

• Interesting trailer welp now I'm going to kill her sorry ass for talking shit about Lee.

• No joke, I kinda wanna watch this movie.

Dex-Starr posted: »

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 0:27-0:38

• A Lily x Frieza project is already in the works as we speak

• You should. But watch 21 Jump Street first

No joke, I kinda wanna watch this movie.

• He’s around mark 0:55. It looks like he’s grabbed AJ.

Unless I missed something, Abel isn't in this trailer.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Honestly, if I were Clem I would've told Lily "Look, your father's dead! There's nothing I can do about it!" because that's pretty much why she's still got that angry look on her face

• I think you mean Louis.

strwar3 posted: »

OMFG!!!!! Lilly has returned!?!!! She better not hurt Violet.

• When is the reaction?

I think you mean Louis.

• It looks like s2 graphics, not s4. Honestly I dont care, but for those who do it should worry them since there's like a week left.

Yeah, while the voice and the speech itself was relatively spot on, the physical reveal is kinda bad looking, if I'm being frank.

• Wait who is from the Michonne miniseries?

• I think most people probably figured Lily would be coming back since she was featured in the story builder that Telltale just figured that it wasn't that big of a spoiler.

Pipas posted: »

Why didn't they save the actual reveal for the episode? ? Not that I'm bothered, that was pretty much the only spoiler from leaks I knew, but you know... Seems pretty dumb.

• edited September 2018

James, the youngest kid from the Fairbanks family. You can see a quick shot of him in the trailer, he's the guy with long hair.

HarjKS posted: »

Wait who is from the Michonne miniseries?

• who is the Michonne character

Kinda surprised they are bringing a Michonne character in. Seemed unlikely due to no story gen for it in this game (but its not like anythin

• James

HarjKS posted: »

Wait who is from the Michonne miniseries?

• These things take time, I'm working on it, don't worry.

When is the reaction?

• So we have a returning character from both Season One and the Michonne mini-series, a Whisperer, and the determinant romance all in the same episode.

The fandom is gonna go crazy when it drops.

• Go fuck yourself....Michonne was great.

Kinda surprised they are bringing a Michonne character in. Seemed unlikely due to no story gen for it in this game (but its not like anythin

• Is that him though? He seems to have grown up a lot and I don't think it's been that long?

Crips posted: »

James, the youngest kid from the Fairbanks family. You can see a quick shot of him in the trailer, he's the guy with long hair.

• I mean.. why.. is James returning?

• I've watched the trailer a few times over now and am still not seeing both James and a Whisperer. Please help me because I must be blind.

• There was a whisperer in the trailer?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

So we have a returning character from both Season One and the Michonne mini-series, a Whisperer, and the determinant romance all in the same episode. The fandom is gonna go crazy when it drops.

• We don't know for sure thats James, it's all just speculation anyway.

I mean.. why.. is James returning?

• edited September 2018

Whisperers are not in the trailer. They are on this screenshot.

Source:

I've watched the trailer a few times over now and am still not seeing both James and a Whisperer. Please help me because I must be blind.

• Im about to say it...

Michonne is worst than ANF.

I said it.

Go fuck yourself....Michonne was great.

• There’s a screenshot of it.

There was a whisperer in the trailer?

• edited September 2018

This is James, there is no whisper

edit: nvm no whisper in the trailer but promo art seems so

I've watched the trailer a few times over now and am still not seeing both James and a Whisperer. Please help me because I must be blind.

• My apologies then, thank you for showing this to me.

Now if you'll excuse me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Whisperers are not in the trailer. They are on this screenshot. Source: https://twitter.com/KirstenAcuna/status/1041705189714145280

• Here's James. The whisperer isn't in the trailer. He's in the key art.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.