Do You Guys Believe Kenny Can Return In The Final Season?

In Season 2 If You Stay At Wellington You Never See Kenny Die And His Fate Is Unknown Can He Return?

Comments

• I would have liked a Kenny/Lily reunion, but no matter how you look at it, Kenny's gone for good. Even if he's alive in the Wellington ending, Telltale isn't going to go through the extra work of inserting him in determinately.

• No. Besides the fact that Telltale has pretty much ignored the Wellington ending and pretty much forgot about it entirely, they aren't going to bring back Kenny for those who did choose that path since that would greatly impact how TFS goes and a minority of players got that ending.

• If telltale truly want to make this last season special, then yes, he can come back.

• I have that ending, and I always like that Kenny just walks away, out there somewhere, or whatever. Bring him back and nothing good will happen to his character. He made his sacrifice, now let him go free. It's for the best, if you ask me.

• edited September 2018

I can only see a flashback happening but thats really it, and even that I highly doubt a flashback would happen in anyway.

Also I really hope we can tell Lily about everything that has happened like Kenny and such, I want to know what she thinks. (also I think we will considering she knows Lee died meaning we had to have told her)

• As a walker maybe. If you go to Wellington he could have still found a car and crash somewhere near where he died if you stay with him. I would prefer him not coming back at all it’s just not necassary.

• Maybe in some kind of determinant epilogue based on the Wellington ending, but otherwise, no. Like InGen_Nate said, having Kenny walk over the horizon to an unknown fate is probably the best way for him to leave the series.

• Absolutely not.

• Depends entirely on whether TTG is open to it.

• Enough is enough

• He won't. Kenny's situation is totally different from Lilly's. She was easy to brought back by Telltale because no matter what we chose to do with her, she didn't die. One way or the other, she was gone but not dead.

With Kenny, it's more of a problem. Depending on our choices, he might be either alive (possibly since he leaves us at Wellington or we leave him in alone ending) or dead (either in a car crash or killed by us).

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Why do people continue to ask this foolish question? For the trillionth time, NO, he's NOT coming back. Stop asking about him, geez......

• We can make him present in a dream sequence that puts clem and everyone she loves in a dinner table.... Like Rick having a dream about his loved ones before Glenn and Abraham got dead.

• Enough of Kenny please. It is almost unbearable.

• Why would he crash the car when it was Clementine who crashed in the flashback? There's no way he died, but he's not gonna return though.

As a walker maybe. If you go to Wellington he could have still found a car and crash somewhere near where he died if you stay with him. I would prefer him not coming back at all it’s just not necassary.

• My Kenny is still alive, I like to think that he met someone else like Sarita, Walter and Matthew and he is doing just fine out there somewhere.

• Love the fact that people are still talking about Kenny. Man I hope so. He can come back for those that chose the Wellington ending, or just pretend the flashbacks never happened. I mean everyone but like 5 people hated the flashbacks anyway and 3 of the 5 people probably only pretended to like them because they didn't want to go in too hard on season 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.