Story builder Lily options

I know Telltale wanted to not make it so obvious that she’s coming back, but wouldn’t the detail of Lee either helping Lily save Larry or help Kenny kill him be something to include? I’m worried Lily will talk about Lee like he was just some jerk or idiot when in most of my playthroughs I was 90% team Lily.

Comments

• Maybe if you didn't leave her on the side of the road she will be a bit more friendly towards Clem ? Doubt it though, remember a lot of time has passed since that, people change

• Why do people always think Lily would see clem in a negative light because of leaving her? Lee and Kenny did that

Maybe if you didn't leave her on the side of the road she will be a bit more friendly towards Clem ? Doubt it though, remember a lot of time has passed since that, people change

• edited September 2018

Because she’s been overtaken by grief and bitterness to the point were she’s borderline phycotic. You could say that Lily shooting Carley/Doug was the beginning of her downward spiral into madness. It’s definitely not outside the realm of possibility for her character. We also have no clue what has happened to her over the many years she’s been gone.

Why do people always think Lily would see clem in a negative light because of leaving her? Lee and Kenny did that

• I don't think I've ever seen her care about Clem, to her she's probably just another obstacle at this point.
    Lee left her and he was the one looking out for Clem and teaching her how to survive so she must have thought: "He's gonna teach her to do that to everyone, she'll be just like him" or something like that.

From the trailer to me it sounds like Lilly is the leader of the raider group attacking Ericson, she sees Clem and starts arguing with her, telling her she's gonna attack the school, kill everyone whatever, and if Clem's gonna be like "That's not gonna happen" she'll maybe get mad and bring up the past.

Why do people always think Lily would see clem in a negative light because of leaving her? Lee and Kenny did that

• That was sorta the original intention, yes.

Because she’s been overtaken by grief and bitterness to the point were she’s borderline phycotic. You could say that Lily shooting Carley/Do

• She gave Clem the hair ties, at least.

I don't think I've ever seen her care about Clem, to her she's probably just another obstacle at this point. Lee left her and he was the on

• And in the camcorder clip you see her going up to clem in a friendly way to say something.

She gave Clem the hair ties, at least.

• She must have went through a lot of tough shit but at the same time you don’t last long in that kind of mental stte. Kenny was going to diefrom his own insanity until someone sane came along. Lily must still be somewhat grounded in reality

Because she’s been overtaken by grief and bitterness to the point were she’s borderline phycotic. You could say that Lily shooting Carley/Do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.